Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG said he never owned a jacket like that until after he was arrested ...his father gave him one very similar when he was still in Germany.

I'm pretty sure Rudy said the killer was wearing... I want to say something sort of like a neoprene jacket? I can't remember right now but it was oddly specific.

eta: Napapjiri.. Rudy said the killer was wearing a Napapjiri coat.
:waitasec::waitasec:

Here's a different You Tube site that purports to show MK walking home:

YouTube - ‪Meredith Kercher's arrival home at 8:51 p.m. Nov 1, 2007‬‏

I don't know if this is the same as wasn't_me's link to The Sun above. That link gave me a "too busy" message when I tried it.

I didn't see RG in this one you posted. The errie way he walked by the camera was very startling to me.

They say the time stamp had showed MK coming home, if that's her, somewhere around 8:51 or so. I think whatever time it worked out to be, it was right before the phone call to her parents.

The weird thing is, RG is behind her in the parking lot video. If I'm viewing right.

So I don't know how this all fits. It seems he was looking for her on purpose, just as he said. Maybe I didn't even happen at all like we think it did.

I mean, if those two in the video are indeed MK and RG, and we know for certain that RS was on the phone with his father around 840pm, and AK was texting PL from RS's house at 835pm, and then RS's friend who needed help saw AK around that same time, Then they couldn't have been with RG, or meeting RG, who is right there on video, following MK.

The only scenerio I can think is that RG went there, broke the window first. I really don't know how he can be behind her, following her, and then breaking in. It almost seems as if he creeps up on her as she's letting herself in the house, from the way this video is.

RG said he never owned a jacket like that until after he was arrested ...his father gave him one very similar when he was still in Germany.

I'm pretty sure Rudy said the killer was wearing... I want to say something sort of like a neoprene jacket? I can't remember right now but it was oddly specific.

eta: Napapjiri.. Rudy said the killer was wearing a Napapjiri coat.

Then there it is. Guess it's "bought." Wonder if the police investigated those receipts or took his word for it

some guy, londonjohn on the randi foundation, said he'd translated that skype call. I'd love to get it from him. He said he'd done it himself.

some guy, londonjohn on the randi foundation, said he'd translated that skype call. I'd love to get it from him. He said he'd done it himself.
There is also a great full translation on Perugia Murder File. I may not agree with their stance on the convictions, but they sure do first-rate, superb translations, and I am grateful to them for that.

I didn't see RG in this one you posted. The errie way he walked by the camera was very startling to me.

They say the time stamp had showed MK coming home, if that's her, somewhere around 8:51 or so. I think whatever time it worked out to be, it was right before the phone call to her parents.

The weird thing is, RG is behind her in the parking lot video. If I'm viewing right.

So I don't know how this all fits. It seems he was looking for her on purpose, just as he said. Maybe I didn't even happen at all like we think it did.

I mean, if those two in the video are indeed MK and RG, and we know for certain that RS was on the phone with his father around 840pm, and AK was texting PL from RS's house at 835pm, and then RS's friend who needed help saw AK around that same time, Then they couldn't have been with RG, or meeting RG, who is right there on video, following MK.

The only scenerio I can think is that RG went there, broke the window first. I really don't know how he can be behind her, following her, and then breaking in. It almost seems as if he creeps up on her as she's letting herself in the house, from the way this video is.
Yes, IF it is indeed the 2 of them, it would seem so. If so, Guede would have reason to stage the burglary himself, after what occurred. It would be second nature for him, as it were.

I didn't see a full translation of it there. You got a link?

I don't know about these flipflops. I can't find any other information about them except for people including them when discussing the bloody tissues and the cat blood. Dempsey mentions the cat blood in her book. The people in the forum discussing them do not give citations for them. (the flipflops).

So forget the flipflops, because I'm tired of looking for them.

which part are you scratching your head over?
Oh, just wondering if Guede is telling the truth about this , or not. And seeing "the killer"'s jacket: Is this a lie, or did he see the "killer"? Just musing, thanks for the info!:great:

Ha! I like the flipflops confusion.

I don't think the CCTV footage was mentioned in the Messai (How do you spell that word?!) report at all. And it was originally aired on a National Enquirer type publication. (Though I guess the John Edwards fiasco has proven those publications can and do break actual factual data sometimes.)

So is that really Rudy in the CCTV video? That seems insanely important if true. I really have no idea what I'm looking at in that footage, however. I guess it's people who could be walking down to the cottage or people just passing by correct?

I have to admit I can't make any sense from those videos. So I just read and wait for ya'll to decide.

Is it possible RG was far enough behind that he didn't notice MK walking home ahead of him?

darn it. I have to register with PMF to look at this? Oh, well, so be it.

okay, I registered. Now do I really have to wade through all these posts to find it on this link?

Okay, well I found one that was 12 pages. Seems like it's not the whole thing.

according to this skype call:

R. Well, firstly this person wasn't bigger than me, I mean taller, physically, in height, he wasn't taller than
me. His back was turned, and I saw there...Meredith...I saw Meredith who was bleeding already, she had a
slash in her throat, and this guy took a knife and I've got wounds on my hands because I grabbed his hand,
he tried to stab me and I still have the wounds on my hands, the signs, that are healing now, but I still have
them on my hand...

R. I tried to help her, Giacomo, it's not that...my blood, no, I don't know if there is any or not, because I
didn't bleed, I didn't actually bleed, my wounds that I had, the guy just wounded me lightly, it didn't bleed,
now I can't tell you...

I don't recall reading that RG's blood was found anywhere.

R. In the room it was darkened, it was intimate, it was darkened.

I wonder how true this is? also seems to indicate MK was just getting home, if the lights were out and it was kind of dark in the house, but she obviously sees the bathroom light on? That would be startling, if she knew that LM and FR weren't there and AK was supposed to be working and staying at RS's.

Wonder if this was the first night MK was ever alone at the cottage.

R. And since my pants were falling down, because I hurried out of the bathroom, I hurried out of the
bathroom, I fell on the ground, and then the guy ran away, he escaped, he went out the door, see? And
then I got up, and I tried to help, to staunch the wounds, I took a towel in the bathroom, I tried to...to...

If it was dark and his story is true, not sure he could even see the extent that MK had been hurt. He makes it sound like it happened in the living room, when in fact, she was all the way back there in her bedroom. The story is very unbelievable. I guessed that's why he changed it to make it sound as if he'd been in the bathroom longer than he'd claimed first in the skype call.

R. Sure, it means someone broke it, and it wasn't me.

OMG, RG just accused ME of breaking the window!:maddening: :floorlaugh:

darn it. I have to register with PMF to look at this? Oh, well, so be it.

okay, I registered. Now do I really have to wade through all these posts to find it on this link?

Okay, well I found one that was 12 pages. Seems like it's not the whole thing.
Gee, remember how I posted a lot of it the other day? I did not have to register.... :( I know the whole thing is there, I believe it is in 4 parts....sorry so complicated. :(

I have to admit I can't make any sense from those videos. So I just read and wait for ya'll to decide.

Is it possible RG was far enough behind that he didn't notice MK walking home ahead of him?

It certainly looks like he is pretty far behind her. It seems she is almost out of sight of the camera by the time the 2nd person appears. Does RG walk with a limp? Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Salem

It certainly looks like he is pretty far behind her. It seems she is almost out of sight of the camera by the time the 2nd person appears. Does RG walk with a limp? Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Salem
I have never seen mention of Guede having a limp. I wonder how the Sun can tell that those are Kercher and Guede? To me, both could be anyone, but I suppose the timing, positions, etc. made it clear.

And this claims it was the same jacket....strange...
The images from a car park security camera overlooking the apartment shows small-time drug dealer Guede in the same jacket he was wearing when he was arrested.
Guede has told police he was waiting for Meredith on the night of her brutal murder because they had an appointment.
But the images broadcast by Italian TV news programme Studio Aperto reveal that they arrived home together.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1734239.ece#ixzz1QAjcCqmF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members