Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly looks like he is pretty far behind her. It seems she is almost out of sight of the camera by the time the 2nd person appears. Does RG walk with a limp? Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Salem

I wonder if MK got home and immediately went downstairs to water the plant and check on the cat. Could RG have broken in while she was downstairs without her hearing him? Or did MK run into RG outside when she went downstairs?

I don't know what to do with the "RG as Lone Wolf Burglar" theory if he arrives at the cottage shortly after she does.

Oh, just wondering if Guede is telling the truth about this , or not. And seeing "the killer"'s jacket: Is this a lie, or did he see the "killer"? Just musing, thanks for the info!:great:

I don't know... it's just so strangely specific.

no link but I copied this from Frank's a long time ago and the entry hasn't been uploaded to his new site yet:

Another thing the witness didn't confirm was that the guy was wearing a Napapjiri coat, as the newspaper reported at the time. This detail shows the reciprocal relationship between investigation and bad journalism since, as we know,Rudi had declared to the prosecutor that the murderer wore a Napapjiri coat.​

I have to admit I can't make any sense from those videos. So I just read and wait for ya'll to decide.

Is it possible RG was far enough behind that he didn't notice MK walking home ahead of him?

I can't make any sense either -- the parking deck needs to update their
system - the footage is grainy and the time is off.

The videos I saw were in slow time but I can no longer seem to find them now. One was of AK and RS leaving in the afternoon, the other was of MK returning home, the final one was as well much easier to see of RG and IIRC the time he showed up on the video was much earlier. It was when they were slowed down that they were much easier to see. Not sure if Miley and some of the others have seen those particular ones or not

I wonder if MK got home and immediately went downstairs to water the plant and check on the cat. Could RG have broken in while she was downstairs without her hearing him? Or did MK run into RG outside when she went downstairs?

I don't know what to do with the "RG as Lone Wolf Burglar" theory if he arrives at the cottage shortly after she does.

I as well have wondered this but moreso right afterwards as then he would of had the keys to the place

It certainly looks like he is pretty far behind her. It seems she is almost out of sight of the camera by the time the 2nd person appears. Does RG walk with a limp? Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Salem

The one I saw of RG was prior to MK and by quite some time not minutes and he did not walk with a limp

good points; hope someone can answer your last question....(edited to "good" points, did not mean to write "goof"!!!)

Two dates come to mind here. One was when RS's was trying to get him out of jail in IIRC 2007 and in June 2009. Maybe he testified then. How one forgets these things

If they were caught WITH a mop and bucket by the postal police... why call Filomena before you have completely hidden all evidence that you were cleaning up the murder scene?
Lastly, can anyone point me to WHEN Raf's dad made the statement to the police about the sink? When that statement was first logged?

Something interesting with the bucket I came across and truly had forgot about was that in AK's email home she never states that she took a bucket just the mop. I though was skimming fast as things were hectic and I never had the chance to look this up in the MR either.

My question being did she just take the mop to RS's ?

Here's a different You Tube site that purports to show MK walking home:

YouTube - ‪Meredith Kercher's arrival home at 8:51 p.m. Nov 1, 2007‬‏

I don't know if this is the same as wasn't_me's link to The Sun above. That link gave me a "too busy" message when I tried it.

My friend you are a sweetheart!!! Thank you!!! There are more that were out there the easiest ones to see all of this in was the ones in which they had slowed down the video just not sure if I can find them again

The one I saw of RG was prior to MK and by quite some time not minutes and he did not walk with a limp

If RG arrived even several minutes BEFORE MK, then he may have broken in through Filomena's window.

If he arrived AFTER MK, I'm having trouble figuring out when the "burglary" would have occurred, unless:

(a) MK was downstairs (but then I think she would have heard the breaking glass and called 911 rather than confront an intruder); or

(b) RG did "stage" the break in himself after killing MK (which might account for MK's blood in FR's room--I've never been clear as to how much blood there was).

I am surprised RG's testimony will be on a Monday, (June 27) and the DNA reports on a Thurs. (June 30). I wonder what will be the result of all?:waitasec: I guess we shall soon see. It is odd, watching the Casey Anthony trial makes Perugia seem far away in space and time.....

I guess the Knox/Mellas hearing for badmouthing Italian police is coming up too ... on July 4. Lots of activity in the next couple of weeks!

Edda should be finished school in the next few days. I wonder if she will be in Perugia for Rudy's testimony.

Starting a new thread here and updating the rules of engagement. From this point forward TOS and posting policies will be enforced.

Please do a review of the rules here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

and pay particular attention to this thread: Best Practices Dealing with your fellow posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you have any questions or concerns, let me or one of the other mods know.

Thank you for your cooperation and may this appeal be concluded soon :wink:

Salem

ETA: Please thank this post to indicate you have reviewed the rules before posting in this thread.

BBM
I want to thank you for this.

Gee, remember how I posted a lot of it the other day? I did not have to register.... :( I know the whole thing is there, I believe it is in 4 parts....sorry so complicated. :(

Well, I see 6 pages of it, then 6 pages of the original, which makes 12 pages. I thought the call was 3 hours long? And the version I read does not have the first part of the conversation when RG is asking for money.

Thanks,

Salem

I think that's an "I'm a pimp" type walk, not a limp.
:twocents:

Maybe RG was being a lookout for him and his friend, and he saw MK on the way home, so he started following her....I don't know. It might not even be him.

I don't know either, but I DO know that if he arrived at 854pm, then AK and RS were at his apartment. RS might have still been on the phone with his father complaining about the broken pipe.

The videos I saw were in slow time but I can no longer seem to find them now. One was of AK and RS leaving in the afternoon, the other was of MK returning home, the final one was as well much easier to see of RG and IIRC the time he showed up on the video was much earlier. It was when they were slowed down that they were much easier to see. Not sure if Miley and some of the others have seen those particular ones or not

NOw that you mention it, that video I posted looks funny and like it jumps just before RG is seen. Maybe someone edited it....?

Something interesting with the bucket I came across and truly had forgot about was that in AK's email home she never states that she took a bucket just the mop. I though was skimming fast as things were hectic and I never had the chance to look this up in the MR either.

My question being did she just take the mop to RS's ?

I read somewhere, and again, can't remember where, RS said he brought the bucket into the house when he returned with AK. But like I said in the last thread, I do not know why I believe him, since he has tried to make excuses for things that the police pressed him on. He repeatedly states he doesn't even half remember things, and the bucket was outside. So he might have just said he brought it in because the police insisted on knowing about the bucket, just like he said he'd poked MK with the knife on accident. His DNA isn't even on the darn knife handle, but he said that.

Here's this video of someone actually walking the video route through the garage, trying to decide for himself if it was MK and RG. I don't know. If this person says that RG didn't have a car and it makes no sense for him to be walking out the garage, I tend to agree with that.

This person is saying that there's reasonable route to walk through the parking garage, so basically, why would RG be in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40UB94-n7c

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/sun-exclusive/3282302/Merediths-last-moments.html

If that's MK, she does appear to be headed straight across the street, and there's nothing else over there--all the way up the street--except for the cottage. And the gate does appear to be right in the direction the person is heading.

I doubt it's RG, though. I am uncomfortable with a video without time stamps and this one appears to jump a little before "RG" appears. I wish the video would show whether this man goes left, right, or straight, but i think it's cut off for a reason.

This is what I meant before when we saw that Mig interview in "the sun." I'm wary of these tabloids....Here we have no time stamp, and we have a jump in the video, AND it's "the sun's exclusive...." Also, the video that Nova found doesn't have the "RG" segment, and now I wonder why....I'm sorry if it sounds l like i'm being cynnical.

Well, anyways, I sure had fun with the Sun's mig interview, but I took it with a grain of salt, too.

Thanks,

Salem

He was a 21 or 23 year old basketball player who could scale walls like spiderman even though he usually broke-in up over the railing and in through the French doors - no limp.

The footage has been discredited as being associated with the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim