Message From Jesse Grund's Father - August 30th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The references to random verses of ancient literature in the original post are completely distracting from the main story here. Ancient literature does not have any relevence to this very real human tragedy, for me, and referring to the Bible trivializes the situation in a way that seems unmannerly.

I said back when I didnt buy this guys story or the story that his told has told LE. There was a questionable connection made between the Zanieda and Kiomarie and Jesse a few days back and when This guy Jesses father posted on his my space page About after all this is over with all things will come to light...WHAT did he mean by that???

Mr. Grundt, in other posts, admitted that he raised his son to see the world in terms of 'black and white with no shades of grey.'

In our home, we would consider this a type of child abuse. We want our children to understand the complexities of the world and the fine distinctions one must make in order to be successful in the world.

I have felt sorry for Jesse ever since I heard his father admit his unusual style of raising his kids. I think his religion has warped his ability to raise his kids properly, but I still am sorry for both Jesse and his father in the matter of their relationship with CA.

What?! Yes. I watched it, too.
What? Seriously Entertaining? truTV?

truTV is an American cable television network owned by Time Warner through its subsidiary, Turner Broadcasting. Named Court TV until December 31, 2007, the basis of the network's programing has traditionally been and still is live trial coverage and law enforcement/investigation-related shows; however, the network is branching out into some non-law enforcement related "real life reality television" or as truTV calls it, "actuality" television. CTVglobemedia's CourtTV Canada still continues to operate in Canada without the truTV branding .

In addition to truTV.com, the network also operates The Smoking Gun, a website that focuses on legal items often pertaining to famous people, such as mug shots and other public documents. It also owns the website Crime Library, which provides detailed information about infamous crimes and how they were solved. Online coverage of current trials (including In Session) is now hosted at sister website CNN.com's "Crime" section. truTV also maintains truTV video, a streaming video player, where users can watch "footage of car chases, dumb criminals, gun fights, drunk drivers, drug busts, naughty girls, police, things that blow up, taser attacks, naked thieves and more!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_TV

truTV is television's destination for real-life stories told from an exciting and dramatic first-person perspective and features high-stakes, action-packed originals that give viewers access to places and situations they can't normally experience. Among truTV's primetime fan favorites are the original series Black Gold, The Smoking Gun Presents..., Speeders, Disorder in the Court, Forensic Files, Suburban Secrets, Psychic Detectives, Ocean Force, Most Shocking and Most Daring.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.

http://www.trutv.com/about/

Sir, Casey is reaping what she has sown. She sowed the wind and she is reaping the whirlwind. At any time. Right now, and all the minutes since the day she was seperated from Caylee she had and continues to have the opportunity to show mercy, to her parents, and her brother, and everyone whose lives Caylee has touched.
I hope with all my heart that she has not hurt that beautiful child, but if she has, and yes it appears that way, then God demands justice! With the merciful He will show Himself merciful, but He says to Casey, you first! LE has pleaded and pleaded with her and spoken the truth to her. She needs to tell her mom where her granddaughter is. She needs to tell her dad where his granddaughter is. Then she will receive mercy, until then, it's judgment. Repentance brings reconciliation. Her family has been incredibly loyal to her. She needs to do the same.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray the Lord comfort you and keep you, and cause His Face to shine upon you and give you His peace. I know your motives are pure.

Rev Grund and his wife are the only known people who have babysat Caylee, besides Cindy and George. They said that they kept Caylee every day for the first ten months of her life. Then they turned their backs on Caylee and her mom. So they say. I have seen grandparents try to steal a baby from her mom by calling her a sinner, a loser, etc.

Do not be misled by false preachers.:blowkiss:

Re: RJGrund's EPISTLE TO THE MASSES........

Well, isn't that speeeeeecial?!!!

Wow, The Rev. G. says that Casey was loved by her parents with conditional love and was controlled and manipulated but he believes that she felt safe at his home when she gave him a hug. There must really be some bad feelings between the two sets of parents, because all the compassion and Bible talk yet blaming George and Cindy doeson't match up. Does he not realize that if a grown woman needs controlling there is something very abnormal about her in the first place? Did he try to get her into counseling or a mental evaluation?

I think that both sets of 'grandparents' promised Casey that they would always be there for her and her baby, and convinced her to have and keep Caylee. Then, once the baby was born, the 'grandparents' turned their backs on both of them and threw them away.

I have taken homeless teenage moms and their children willingly into my home, and I have seen this dynamic play out. Grandparents using guilt and shame against the girl and her baby. Constantly in her face about being a 'sinner'...not being married...even after they were the ones who forced her to give birth and keep the baby. Then tossing both mother and child to the curb because of their own anger and hatred.

I am glad that the REV seems to be having some kind of an awakening. I do not pose with semiautomatic rifles claiming to be the voice of Jesus. I simply ask young moms who are spare-changing what I can do to help. I have heard so many stories of ugly adults throwing away their children and grandchildren like so much trash. I will help any mother and child.

My mercy and compassion bucket have been filled to overflowing with love.

I have not and will never use my life or the lives of the children I love to promote a media spectacle on Fox at Ten. These 'grandparents' still have quite a ways to go to get to the heart of the matter, in my humble opinion.

So true........

Rev Grund and his wife are the only known people who have babysat Caylee, besides Cindy and George. They said that they kept Caylee every day for the first ten months of her life. Then they turned their backs on Caylee and her mom. So they say. I have seen grandparents try to steal a baby from her mom by calling her a sinner, a loser, etc.

Do not be misled by false preachers.:blowkiss:

Lauren and Christie have also babysat her. I don't think we have an all inclusive list of who has watched Caylee. We have a short list of who hasn't, mainly ZG.

From every outward appearance, George and Cindy certainly supported Casey both during her pregnancy and afterwards.

Casey apparently was doing a lot of whining to others that her parents were being "too controlling". In what way? Setting a requirement that she come home at night to take care of her child?

I wonder if some of the arguements between Cindy and Casey involved Casey saying things like "I never wanted to keep this child. You are the one who talked me into keeping her....etc."

Casey lived in a nice house with nice furniture, appears to have a decent haircut, decent clothes, was provided a car, didn't work, etc.

In my work I encounter single mothers who are dealing with crushing loads of responsibility. I'm sure they would LOVE to have the type and amount of family support that Casey apparently had.

From every outward appearance, George and Cindy certainly supported Casey both during her pregnancy and afterwards.

Casey apparently was doing a lot of whining to others that her parents were being "too controlling". In what way? Setting a requirement that she come home at night to take care of her child?

I wonder if some of the arguements between Cindy and Casey involved Casey saying things like "I never wanted to keep this child. You are the one who talked me into keeping her....etc."

Casey lived in a nice house with nice furniture, appears to have a decent haircut, decent clothes, was provided a car, didn't work, etc.

In my work I encounter single mothers who are dealing with crushing loads of responsibility. I'm sure they would LOVE to have the type and amount of family support that Casey apparently had.

There are so many photos of Caylee's short life, showing her happy and healthy. Someone really loved this girl. And it does strike me that Casey is in front of the lense for a really good portion of those photos and someone else is behind the camera catching those moment. Casey had so many options, and should have just left Caylee with Cindy. Cindy may be melting down and acting a loon at the moment (I think with great cause), but Caylee looked happy in all those photos.

I don't think you can blame the Grund's for "turning their back" on Caylee and Casey. (Which is not what I think they did)

From their perspective, Casey turns up pregnant after a one night stand and says Jesse is the dad. They take her under their wing and love and support her and Caylee. Then, oops, sorry, Caylee isn't yours after all.

She lied to and manipulated that family. "Turned their back on her" nope (IMHO)

I don't think you can blame the Grund's for "turning their back" on Caylee and Casey. (Which is not what I think they did)

From their perspective, Casey turns up pregnant after a one night stand and says Jesse is the dad. They take her under their wing and love and support her and Caylee. Then, oops, sorry, Caylee isn't yours after all.

She lied to and manipulated that family. "Turned their back on her" nope (IMHO)

I agree.

You don't have to be of the same religion or believe in gun ownership to feel compassion for another human with regrets.

I feel bad for Jesse and his family. Trying to frame them? What next? And what kind of girl (Casey) tells some guy hes the father of her child? What a piece of trash. Casey has affected so many lives with her stories and lies. She is the most self absorbed person I have ever heard of.
I've said this before on here, until everyone stops sticking up for her and enabling her, she will just keep getting away with this whole thing.

I'm glad this man tries to have a forgiving heart, but I'm not that moved. If he thinks that he could have prevented this he is probably mistaken. I've not seen anyone ask for Casey to be strung up, tortured, or not treated with legal rights. Many people think she should fess up and be in jail. This man seems to be blaming the Anthony's for NOT training the child up in the way she should go. I believe that verse, but how it applies to faith in God, and not how it might apply to psychopathy or mental illness. Some things are not everyone else's fault, not the parents, not a few people in the public, the media, subject to your own opinions, but are a product of something else. All this talk of verses and condemning the public but subtly talking about the Anthony's doesn't sit right with me.

Whew! So I'm NOT the only one?

Forgive me for being cynical BUT I can't help wondering if this public acknowledgment of Casey as victim isn't to protect Jesse from being named as SUSPECT by Baez/Casey at her trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berryhij1
Back