Message of Support to the Social Worker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been sitting here, looking at the screen forever trying to think of something to say.
Words are escaping me.

Please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of many. We know you love those boys and we know you did all you could to protect them.

Josh was an EVIL, EVIL man.

I would like to thank you for your dedication to those boys. I have read that you had become very close to them. I can not imagine your pain.

Please do not second guess yourself. I know that's easier said than done. But, YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME!
You are a victim. One of Josh's many victims.

I just wanted you to know that you are respected, appreciated, and loved by so many who you have never even met. We understand you. We applaud you.

I pray you find peace and understanding.

Thank YOU!

Kimberly

You gave the boys kindness and love and that is what matters. Give yourself a chance to grieve, then find peace. Don't let a horrible monster ruin the rest of your life.

I am so sorry that through your compassion and dedication to serving and caring for young, innocent children that you had to face such a terrible act of evil. I hope that you can turn to your higher power as you process this situation, and that you will find a peace knowing you are embraced by so many of us who truly care about you.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope and pray you receive the support and peace you need.

Also, your family at Websleuths is here for you if encouraging words or help is needed.

I am so sorry for what you've been through and so glad you were not harmed or killed as well. You were a good person in the boy's life, and I wish that evil man was not in any of your lives. I hope you get all the support and love you need and deserve to recover and thrive again.

Bumping up for all to see.

Thank you for doing all you could in a horrible situation. I am sorry you had to witness this and I hope that you know you are not to blame. Josh was a sick individual and there was nothing that would have stopped him. I feel so bad I don't have the words.......just know my family will keep you in our prayers and that many people you don't even know care for you and hope you can somehow find peace.

My thanks also for doing everything you could to save those children once Josh Powell locked you out. You immediately recognized the danger they were in. It was a hopeless situation, and I can't imagine being in your shoes. I hope you don't feel guilty, it's too bad the stupid 911 dispatcher didn't take your calls seriously. I'm glad you are safe and I admire the fact that you will continue to work with children.

I'm so terribly sorry for what you witnessed. I truly cannot imagine being in your shoes. You tried as hard as you could to get someone to listen and to get out there ASAP only to have the dispatcher rudely say "Has he ever been violent with the boys" not in those exact words, but you held it together and did all you could to save them. Those Boy's know now who truly loved them and you were one of those people. Thank you for all you did for them! I'm glad Josh didn't take your life too. I will be praying that this horrific nightmare doesn't haunt you and you can move on. You are truly a hero in my eyes! God Bless you!!

I can't help but hear, over and over again, the words your husband told the media you said to him when you called; "They trusted me, they trusted me." I can't imagine what you're going through right now but I wanted to share with you a thought that came to my mind: Charlie and Brandon knew they could trust you, right up to the end. They knew that because their father locked you out. They knew that, had you been able to get through that door, you would have saved/protected them. Something tells me that those two little boys wouldn't have wanted to see harm come to you and they're glad you made it even though they didn't. I pray in time the pain subsides and I believe you will go on to bring incredible change, for Charlie & Brandon's sake. Bless you.

You were the last image of goodness those boys had. Thank you for doing everything you could to protect them from evil. Praying for your peace and healing. God bless.

My dear lady,

Tragedy has befallen all, but the impact has been direct to you. Please understand that your sorrow and your pain is shared. However superficial those words may seem, it is solemnly true.

If you did not feel anguish, you would not be the caring humanitarian that I believe you to be. That is the work that you do. I commend you, and encourage you to stay the course of helping those children who need you.

I wish I could truly share your burden under these circumstances. With you, on your behalf. In lieu, I offer my full support and compassion.

Please do not let a lost, forsaken soul who was morally vacant make you question your worth and value. It was "he" who is solely responsible for this horror. He is NOT a victim. He created victims. You are a victim.

My prayers that you may eventually heal, and that you find a way to move beyond this nightmare and onward to continue to help children in need!

God speed, and Keep the Faith.
~Summer_Breeze

Dear friend:

I can only imagine the shock and horror you went through. You did everything you could. We heard you on the 911 tape. You were a consummate professional.

Thank God that Charlie and Braden had someone as caring and loving as you to facilitate their visitations. In their final moments on earth, they felt peace and love because of you.

What happened as they died is no longer a memory for them. Their last memories are of you and the security you gave them. And now, they have their mama again.

God bless you. I am so thankful that you survived.

It aches my heart to read of what you have gone through.

I hope that you will find some measure of comfort in knowing you have the loving thoughts and well wishes of people all over the world.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, friend. We are all in this together. We share in your grief.

I just saw the social worker on tv. I'm so sorry this happened not only to the boys, but to you. You DID do everything you could and no one blames you. You are truly another victim of evil. Thank you for taking such good care of Charlie and Braden, I know they and the Coxes truly appreciated you. <3

I am so very sorrry for the emotional pain and grief that you are experiencing. Thank you for the love, kindness, and care that you gave Charlie and Branden. You and your family will be in my prayers.

You are in the thoughts and prayers of many. Please know that you did everything possible to help Charlie and Braden. Watching it all unfold, we can only imagine what you were going through. You performed the job given to you, you did it well and you did it honorably.

It was heartwarming to hear your story of how you came to love the boys and how they came to love you. In the midst of this horrific tragedy, it no doubt brought a smile to many faces to hear how they liked to jump on you and tell you stories. You went above and beyond your job description and brought love and happiness into their young lives. I hope that in time the memories you have of them will ease the pain you feel now.

God Bless You

Have been trying to find the right words and they do not come. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear friend,

I don't know you but I admire you. You did the right thing by calling 911.

Honestly, if he would kill his wife and sons I think he wouldn't hesitate to kill a stranger. Especially if he had managed to convince himself that you were one of the many people who were against him.

I am so, so very glad that you are safe.

I know you hurt for the boys, but YOU were there for them, YOU did the right things, YOU were working on the weekend - taking time away from your family - to be a good worker. You are a good person.

I was glad to hear Mr. and Mrs. Cox express their gladness that you are OK. Just know that everyone who knows about you holds you in high esteem and that strangers have thanked God that you are alive.

I have prayed for you and will continue to do so. May God bless you and your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back