Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear Cox Family, and to all of Susan and her beloved boys friends,
I am so very very sorry. I have been moved by Susan's story, and by the fight to save her precious boys. I have no words to properly express the depth of my sorrow at the loss of all three.
I pray that you all have angels in your lives who will be there to support you through the coming days. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless,
Jenny

Edited to add, always know their lives mattered. To people all around the world. I pray that laws change because of this case to really protect children in this country in situations like this. It could be called Charlie and Braden's Law.

Hugs and prayers. Sending you love from my family, and so many others I know here in Indiana! Our hearts have been touched by Susan's warm, beautiful smile and the love she radiated for her precious children...who are in her arms again. Bless you all and thank you for sharing them with us! XOXO

And keep fighting!!! We will fight too. Susan WILL get the last word... JUSTICE! The whole world is with you!

Thank You to family and friends who have been forced into the public eye by demons and monsters. For being of such great stature throughout this entire unfolding, showing such grace while your world is torn apart. God doesn't get even, and you all live by his example, even as your family is shaken to its foundations. I pray for your peace and mighty healing.

Nothing will ever be the same for all of you again. You put up the best fight to keep those boys safe.

I hope your faith and those who love you will help you through these terrible times.

My heartfult condolences.

Heartfelt prayers and deep sorrow for your loss,I am so very,very sorry.

My deepest condolences to the Cox family and to the social worker, the firemen, and everyone else who loved Susan and her boys. The boys had Susan's smile! She is with her boys now, and Josh went to that other place.

To all of Susan's family and friends:

May the Lord's peace descend gently on all of you and bring you great comfort.

It took me days to come on here. I live just 20 minutes away. The community is gutted. I am angry at Josh and torn a the loss of those precious boys. The community grieves with you, Cox Family. RIP Charlie and Braden. <3

As a mom and grandmother, I cannot even imagine the pain you must be going through, and have gone through. Thank you for taking the time and money to fight for those boys in the justice system. Thank you for giving those boys a good, loving home. Susan must be so proud of all you have done for her boys.

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

My heart goes out to all of you in the loss of Susan and these precious little boys. May God bless you and give you peace. I pray that rules are changed so this never happens to another child. May the sweet memories of the good times you had with all three of them help to heal the hurt that this has caused.

Dear Cox family - and friends of the Cox family, I also sent my condolences through Peace4themissing - your family remains in our family's prayers. Our online family and offline family.

I wish there was something, anything I could do to mend your broken hearts, say something to untwist the twisted, something to take away the evil and sadness that have befallen you. You have handled the loss of your grandsons and daughter with such grace.

I pray to God that some peace will be yours.

My heart breaks for you. May God comfort you during this difficult time and may you find solace in knowing that Susan and the boys are once again a family in heaven.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

traditional gaelic blessing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-aDU4sSik"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-aDU4sSik[/ame]

Rest in Peace.

Dear Cox Family,
I can only offer my prayers and condolences. Please find some comfort in knowing that you are all loved and embraced by this community, as well as others. We feel the horror and despair with you. We will share that grief with you forever. I have to believe that those beautiful boys are with their loving mother now. That is some comfort, but I know you are overwhelmed with this loss. Many prayers are being said for you and your family. May God keep you in His Loving Arms.

My deepest sympathies and heartfelt prayers are with you in this time of sorrow. Know that your family is thought of and prayed for daily.

Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

God bless those little boys, their mother, and the Cox family. I am so so sorry this happened to you.

I cannot imagine what you are all going through right now. Please gain some comfort from the thoughts and prayers of those around you and across the world.

My thoughts and prayers are with all those who love and miss Susan, Charlie and Braden. Your loss is incomprehensible and I pray that the God of all comfort holds you tightly in his arms at this darkest time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back