Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so shocked, and so very, very sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

No Fear in Heaven

There are so many things in life that we can't understand,
like why a tragedy like this can happen in this land.
One moment life is perfect and the next it falls apart,
leaving us with nothing but an eternally aching heart.

Our souls cry out in agony amidst the suffering and despair.
We feel the pain and tear our clothes and scream "It isn't fair!".
Spirits are now shattered. Hearts will never be the same.
We grasp at straws and seek to find the one who is to blame.

Horrific as our life now seems, one thing remains quite true.
Our little ones have now been freed to do things angels do.
They can't recall the horrors of those last days they were here.
They remember not the terror, the hurt, nor the fear.

There is no fear in Heaven. No more sorrow. Only Joy.
It's filled with joyous laughter from each little girl and boy.
We can only try to imagine, in spite of all earthly wrongs,
our little angels are learning the words to the Angel's songs.

Amidst the children's laughter and their Heavenly play,
there's also more important work going on there today.
Jesus is building mansions, never taking time to sleep,
for Reunions are being planned, yes, even as we weep.

The children gather around Him and listen to Him speak,
for He has all the answers that they curiously seek.
He tells them for a time, in Heaven, they must wait,
and then they can meet us at Heaven's pearly gate.

My thoughts and prayers are with all who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden. Tears....

wm

Praying that you are held fast in a day of coming togetherness, and that your only tears are ones of joy.

My heart is breaking for you, thinking of your family and the unbearable, tragic losses you have suffered. No one should ever have to endure the pain of losing three such bright and beautiful angels from their life. I cannot even begin to imagine the depths of your grief.

On this most awful of all mornings, perhaps you can find the tinest bit of comfort in knowing your family is being loved and prayed for, by thousands and thousands of people, all around the world. On this most awful morning, and for many days to come, in every corner of this Earth, in churches, synagogues and mosques, Susan, Charlie and Braden's names are being spoken in prayer. They will never be forgotten, but cherished in sad memory. There are so many who care so much, and who grieve with and for you, and although it is impossible to lighten your grief, there are so many of us who would do anything to ease your pain.

The Good Lord must be all but deafened by the masses of prayers being sent up for your sweet Susan and those precious boys. I am so sorry, so terribly sorry for your losses. No one should ever have to go through all that you have, endure all that you have endured. I stand in awe at your bravery and strength as you suffered such nightmares

May god bless you all, and hold you always close in his love and grace.

My prayers are with you and your family during this tragic time, I will pray that you continue to fight for your daughter and grandsons.

I wish I had some great inspirational words for you but there aren't any...

I am sorry for your loss.

My heart is heavy and my eyes are full of tears over a family I have never met, but feel such a deep connection to. My deepest sympathies to all family and friends affected by the acts of pure evil of this coward.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. As a domestic abuse survivor, and a mama to 2 little boys, Susan is always on my mind. There are no words but please know that we are all so proud of you for fighting for your precious boys. I am sure Susan is so proud of you all. What an amazing family you are.

I'm in Washington state and if there is anything at all that I can do please let me know. Instead of feeling so angry, I'm trying really hard to come up with some things we can do now in honor of Susan and Charlie and Braden.

A reunion happened yesterday. Mama is back home. And two babies will be enveloped with pure love, joy and safety forever....

:rose:

My sincere condolences go out to the family and friends of Susan and her precious sons. May Susan and her boys rest in peace together. I am heartbroken for you all. Many prayers go out to you .

Phyl

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved grandchildren, as well as your daughter.

May they live on in the memories of those who loved them.

My deepest deepest Sympathys to the Cox family. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling right now. I know those sweet little Boy's are in Heaven with their Mother now. There aren't any words to expess the sorry, anger and grief I share with you. Please Dear Lord Bless this family and give them the strenght to go on.

My heart just broke hearing about this last night.

There are no words.

I am so very sorry. :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8"]Eric Clapton/Tears in heaven - YouTube[/ame]

I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing that can possibly be said. I'm so sorry.

There are no words that will bring you comfort, provide the answers you so surely need or make sense of this tragedy in any way but hopefully there will come a time when knowing that you, your family, your daughter and her babies were loved and cherished by so many will bring a bit of peace to your heart.

As a community countless hours have been devoted to seeking justice for Susan and I have no doubt that countless more will be devoted to bringing her home to you. Josh will never face a judge here in this world for his crimes but this community will not stop seeking to uncover the truth and seeing that anyone else that may have been involved does pay. Nothing will bring them back to you or make up for the unimaginable pain that your family has suffered but if there is justice to be had we will seek it for you and rejoice with you when that evil can touch you no more.

I have prayed on this today and the only thing that gave me comfort was knowing that those precious boys are reunited with their Mother and our Heavenly Father.

My deepest sympathies,
SDT

To The Cox Family:
I am so very sorry.
I simply cannot imagine the depths of your pain and sorrow. I am praying God sustain you and hope that the love that surrounds you will somehow bring some comfort to you during this most difficult time.

Sharon

Prayers for the Cox family and their friends and extended family. Hold each other tight and hold each other up and know that we are doing the same for you in our prayers! I hope you can take comfort in knowing Susan is holding her boys once again and God will work out the rest!
purple.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwzItqYmII"]I Can Only Imagine (with lyrics) - MercyMe - YouTube[/ame]

i am so sorry for your loss. may the memories of them stay close in your heart always

I cannot even begin to imagine your pain but I hope that you'll find some measure of comfort in knowing that you are not crying alone - a nation is crying with you and may all of the prayers being prayed for you break through your pain and let you know you are not alone - we are holding you in our prayers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back