Mexico Mexico - Answers for Ally

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hang in there Ally--if there are answers to be found, we will help you find them at the right time. Make sure your friends/family are safe foremost!

like i said before.. i dont have a lot of info and in order to be able to move forward, i got to get copies of the accident report, etc.....

ill let you guys know when i get a hold of that...

right now there is a lot of hurricane activity by the gulf of mexico... and monterrey gets really bad rain when that happens, so it has been hard for my friends to go out and find that for me...

I haven't talked about it with my parents. I don't want to do it over the phone.
Ill probably go visit them in a couple of months.

3 of my closest friends back in monterrey are looking for documents and info. Ill let u guys know when I get something.

Thank you again for your help.

I'm new to all of this. Could anyone explain me how to search and make a match for a deceased without I'd to a missing report?
Do I just pick someone and look in his area? What online databases are the ones with the most info?

I would like to help someone too.
Hi Ally, Welcome! www.doenetwork.org is probably your best bet. You can also google died without id. Best of luck.

It appears that the story told by Ally's adoptive parents is a viable scenario....Read this entry about a similar incident on the FBI's website: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/gonzalez_v.htm )

" An unknown Hispanic male, who uses the alias Victor Gonzalez, along with an unknown Hispanic female, who uses the alias Beatrice Gonzalez, are wanted for committing crimes in Texas. On April 18, 2003, a woman was allegedly kidnapped from a storage facility in Dumas, Texas, by Victor and Beatrice Gonzalez. Victor Gonzalez allegedly bound and beat the female victim, then drove her several hours to an undetermined location, where she was turned over to a third accomplice. After which, Victor Gonzalez and his male accomplice drove the victim to Juarez, Mexico, allegedly assaulting her during the drive. The victim, who suffered injuries to her eyes, head, wrists, and legs, escaped 3 days after her ordeal began by sneaking out of a Mexican hospital.
On August 27, 2003, Victor and Beatrice Gonzalez were indicted by a Texas federal grand jury, United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, on kidnapping, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, and aiding and abetting charges. Additionally, the Gonzalezes' accomplice was convicted of his crimes and imprisoned. "

It appears that the story told by Ally's adoptive parents is a viable scenario....Read this entry about a similar incident on the FBI's website: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/gonzalez_v.htm )

" An unknown Hispanic male, who uses the alias Victor Gonzalez, along with an unknown Hispanic female, who uses the alias Beatrice Gonzalez, are wanted for committing crimes in Texas. On April 18, 2003, a woman was allegedly kidnapped from a storage facility in Dumas, Texas, by Victor and Beatrice Gonzalez. Victor Gonzalez allegedly bound and beat the female victim, then drove her several hours to an undetermined location, where she was turned over to a third accomplice. After which, Victor Gonzalez and his male accomplice drove the victim to Juarez, Mexico, allegedly assaulting her during the drive. The victim, who suffered injuries to her eyes, head, wrists, and legs, escaped 3 days after her ordeal began by sneaking out of a Mexican hospital.
On August 27, 2003, Victor and Beatrice Gonzalez were indicted by a Texas federal grand jury, United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, on kidnapping, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, and aiding and abetting charges. Additionally, the Gonzalezes' accomplice was convicted of his crimes and imprisoned. "

Her mother wasn't kidnapped. She was killed in a car accident and didn't have any ID on her. At least that's what her adoptive parents told her.

Her mother wasn't kidnapped. She was killed in a car accident and didn't have any ID on her. At least that's what her adoptive parents told her.

I don't believe we really know this for certain yet. There are so many possible scenarios in this case.....

Ally stated she was considering the possibility. I was looking at the info she had received plus her own speculation. We have no idea at this point what really occurred.

Ally stated she was considering the possibility. I was looking at the info she had received plus her own speculation. We have no idea at this point what really occurred.

Yeah. I agree. Lots of possibilities. Still haven't heard from my friends.

I don't think I told u guys that in a moment of desperation, I emailed the dr. Phil show... Got an answer, but turned it down because I don't think its the best way to do it. I think it would hurt my family badly. Plus my husband doesn't want to go on the show. But if anyone out there wants to reunite with a long lost loved one, a friend, ex... They are looking for stories...

Yeah. I agree. Lots of possibilities. Still haven't heard from my friends.

I don't think I told u guys that in a moment of desperation, I emailed the dr. Phil show... Got an answer, but turned it down because I don't think its the best way to do it. I think it would hurt my family badly. Plus my husband doesn't want to go on the show. But if anyone out there wants to reunite with a long lost loved one, a friend, ex... They are looking for stories...

Hello Ally! I do agree that there is a great possibility for people involved in your case to be hurt. Then again, maybe not! Your adoptive parents have loved and raised you in a caring home and you have clearly grown into a lovely, compassionate woman. That being said, it makes perfect sense that you would want more answers - for you and your bio mom's family! I am happy to help you find the answers you seek, but I do believe we need more information to work with here. There are so very many possibilities....:blowkiss:

when talking with your adoptive parents its very important to make sure they understand that you're searching for your bio mom has nothing to do with your love for them. many of us who are adopted need to search for our bio moms or family, its that need to know where we come from, to see someone that has our blood running thru their veins...that look like us...have our traits.

in trying to get your original birth certificate since the birth certificate you have is called the amended certificate. if there even is one, many times you need to have a medical reason or a judge order. sometimes just a letter from a dr saying that you need to know the medical history helps. but in your situation since they didn't go thru the regular channels its possible there is no original birth certificate.

I am just perplexed over this case! I want to investigate, but I don't want to offend Ally's family, because they may be the sweetest people in the world! We know they did a great job raising Ally, so they have to be good people. I just can't keep from going back to my own family situation where I had a cousin that was 'adopted' into the family, but we all KNEW she was the biological daughter of her adoptive father and another woman. Her adoptive mother, my aunt, knew it also - and didn't mind because she was happy to have a child since she could not have one herself. I guess if I were in Ally's shoes, I would want to give my uncle and my adoptive father a drink in a cup that I could then submit for DNA testing. :eek: Oh, HORRORS!!! I have just shown my suspicious side, and I don't mean to be that way....honestly, I don't! Ally came here for help, however, and I feel we would be selling her short if we weren't honest. What do you guys think?? Where would she send a cup that someone had drank from for DNA testing??? Is that even a reasonable line of thought???

I am just perplexed over this case! I want to investigate, but I don't want to offend Ally's family, because they may be the sweetest people in the world! We know they did a great job raising Ally, so they have to be good people. I just can't keep from going back to my own family situation where I had a cousin that was 'adopted' into the family, but we all KNEW she was the biological daughter of her adoptive father and another woman. Her adoptive mother, my aunt, knew it also - and didn't mind because she was happy to have a child since she could not have one herself. I guess if I were in Ally's shoes, I would want to give my uncle and my adoptive father a drink in a cup that I could then submit for DNA testing. :eek: Oh, HORRORS!!! I have just shown my suspicious side, and I don't mean to be that way....honestly, I don't! Ally came here for help, however, and I feel we would be selling her short if we weren't honest. What do you guys think?? Where would she send a cup that someone had drank from for DNA testing??? Is that even a reasonable line of thought???

It doesn't even have to be a cup they drank out of it could be a razor, tooth brush, underwear, socks etc. Put it in a plastic bag. She should find out who does DNA testing in her area. I would defiantly check her adopted father especially if she looks so much like him. There is more to the story here. IMO

I also thought about that. That my dad might had an affair and adopted me. Ill post pics of us later... Can't wait to be able to go visit monterrey! I feel useless! There is not much I can do from here....
And Teresa, your post got a wonderful mental pic of me stealing my uncles underwear in my head... Thanx! Lol...

Everyone in the area where Ike is going, please be careful and take care. My prayers are with you. Also my brother is in Houston. Hope it doesn't hit bad.

Have a nice weekend everyone...

Hugs
Ally

P.s. I'm cold... Just wanted to share

Where did everyone go? Ally? What's happening?
:waitasec: :confused: :waitasec: :confused:

Where did everyone go? Ally? What's happening?
:waitasec: :confused: :waitasec: :confused:

I am hoping that Ally is getting some information and then will get back to us. This can be solved. If I had more information about this I could give her a better idea of what to do. I don't believe looking for a missing woman that was suppose to be her mother that got killed in a car accident is the right angle to approach this case. I think her A parents told her that to keep her from looking after they told her she was adopted. If I was Ally I would take something of my A fathers and have DNA testing done since she looks so much like him. Her father could actually be her biological father.

Hello everyone! Im sorry!! I have been really busy with work and stuff.. .and a few days ago found out Im moving to texas, and got to pack and get ready to go back to monterrey in a couple of weeks, im staying there until january 2009 and then moving to texas. Hubby is going away for some training and cant go with him.

But anyways, as soon as I get there, I dont know if it would be better to go look for reports or just ask my uncle for info... any advice would be appreciated..

So, by the end of october i should have a lot more info...:blowkiss: love you guys!!!!

Hello! Just wanted to say hi and that I'm flying to monterrey on october 23. Ill let u guys know what I find.

I'm going to talk to my uncle first and see what he has to say.

Please keep me in your prayers. I'm so scared and nervous but excited at the same time.

I'm watching The Locator and crying my eyes out... Can't wait to have my moment

Hello! Just wanted to say hi and that I'm flying to monterrey on october 23. Ill let u guys know what I find.

I'm going to talk to my uncle first and see what he has to say.

Please keep me in your prayers. I'm so scared and nervous but excited at the same time.

I'm watching The Locator and crying my eyes out... Can't wait to have my moment

Wow...ok...i just finished reading this thread from start to finish....seriously this place is amazing!!!! :)
Ally, be safe on your trip and good luck to you. I hope you find all the answers you need! :)
Btw, the pics of you are so pretty. :)
Will you be able to log on here and keep us updated while you're away? Or do we have to wait till you get to Texas or something?

Thank you soyesterday for your interest.
Ill be able to go online while I'm in Mexico.
Ill let u guys know when I get home so u know I made it safe...

Thank you soyesterday for your interest.
Ill be able to go online while I'm in Mexico.
Ill let u guys know when I get home so u know I made it safe...

K we'll be waiting anxiously to hear from you :)
be safe!!!!

Hey Ally.

You and I are the about the same age! (I'm 24). I just read through this thread and wanted to offer my support and help. Have a safe trip, we all look forward to hearing from you soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar
Back