ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi all! I’m Andrea. I’m 35 from Boston and work as a historical interpreter/researcher of Paul Revere and the American Revolutionary War on the freedom trail. I have always been fascinated with true crime and always find myself digging for and finding information that leads to questions and I feel the best place for me to get answers is here with you all! I am very happy to join this community and brainstorm with you all.
hello, I am also from Massachusetts and I just joined today. I am into true crime and heard about this website from the Netflix documentary. I just watched. Nice to meet you.

The Woodlands, TX
Hate hurricanes, tornados, especially do not like Derechos. Other than that the weather is nice and so are the people. Prayers to all in the Carolinas

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm Andrika and I'm from Colorado. I have been into true crime since I was a young kid, got my degree in criminal justice and have worked in the field for over ten years now. I'm currently taking a medical hiatus from working and am currently disabled, trying to get better as I can. I'm also still doing what I can to help out victims and catch bad guys; it helps keep me occupied and it feels right; even if I can't do the things I used to do to help, this is helpful too and I enjoy it.

Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I am from Massachusetts and have always had an interest in becoming law enforcement or specifically a forensic psychologist. I have a bit of time on my hands and I have always considered trying to do this. I'm happy to help wherever I can. I look forward to speaking with you all :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote
Back