Mexico Mexico - Jennifer Seitz, 36, Cruise ship passenger near Cancun, Dec 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you don't mind, can you provide a link to the Vegas photos? And the source the fact that she has a brother named Ryan? I'm having trouble finding those things....

Thanks!
Originally Posted by LAnVB View Post
This is something interesting info about Jennifer's brother, Chris.

His name is Christopher Robert Ellis, DOB 3/7/1976 (32 YOA) he lives in the Tampa, FL area, and IMO the reason he doesn't want his name and picture shown is because he is a Registered Sex Offender and is currently on probation in Florida. His DC# is H22601.
There is a picture of wedding to Raymond in Las Vegas that shows Chris with her and Ray. He is very tall. That picture matches the Sex Offender Registry of Christopher Ellis in FL.

She also has a brother named Ryan. I'm not sure if it is the SAME Ryan Ellis or not, but there is a Ryan Ellis currently in prison in FL.

She talks about her brothers on her ObestityHelp.com page, saying "Ryan can't come to her wedding and that Chris may be in prison on her wedding day..."

I found this info interesting after the news said that her brother did not want to be identified.

Well that is interesting isnt it ? especially if its the brother saying she was suicidal and this was a plan hatched by the boys to get life insurance

Just a theory...

Is that why we all look at this and immediatly question the husband and mother's involvement? To be honest there has been mention of her "hearing voices", extreme highs and lows and other signs that could leave you to believe there was some mental illness. Whether formally diagnosed or not - suicide is a very real possibility in that case.

The brother speaking for the BIL could be because he knows what his sister was truly like. I had 2 very good friends with mothers that had mental illness. One described growing up with her as "living in hell" you never knew how things were going to turn out and you tried to ignore her outbursts - hoping she would level out.

This could have also been horrible accident - I'm sure she wouldn't have been the first person to have a few too many drinks and climb on a chair or railing for that "titanic" experience.

Hi Lew, Accidents do happen although it is very difficult to accidentally fall off a humungous cruise ship!

The reason I said that is one of the last people who also fell to their death from a cruise ship was crawling over the rail to get to the next room over. She did accidently lose her footing and fell into the depths.

Hearing the 911 call breaks my heart. I hope that Jennifer is at peace now and is free of her hell on earth. It is so sad that a successful woman doesn’t have enough love for herself that she tries to find the worthiness in a man. A man that is lethal for her.

I just listened to the 911 call also :( how terribly sad

Sounds like they had a argument fueled by alcohol, he head butted her , broker her cell phone , she broke his, then she called 911, but I believe she did this because she was drunk and scared he was leaving. it was a knee jerk reaction to him hitting her
And he decided to leave after it and her caling 911
She certainly regretted calling after a while.

Not related to Jennifer's case but I thought this was interesting

A man has been rescued after jumping from an Australian cruise ship off Vanuatu.
A spokesman for P&O Cruises Australia said the 22-year-old passenger jumped from the Pacific Dawn about 20 nautical miles off Vila about 5am (AEDT) today.
The man, who had been in a restricted area, was seen by a staff member who raised the alarm. A life buoy and smoke flares were deployed.
He was rescued within 45 minutes after the 70,000-tonne ship made a full turn around.

More at link -

http://www.smh.com.au/news/travel/cruise-ship-rescues-man-who-jumped/2009/01/13/1231608669762.html

bumping.

Have there been any updates? I haven't heard anything about her lately and when I googled her earlier it was all old articles. She should not be forgotten. I hope authorities are still investigating. Where is the husband? Is he even looking for her?

Having a history of mental health issues does not mean she committed suicide. An attempt was made on my life years ago aboard a cruise ship. It was all carefully planned except that another gentleman witnessed the attempt and managed to rescue me. I have a history of depression but would NEVER kill myself. I feel too often people are murdered aboard ship because its easier to get by with it. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back