Mexico Mexico - Jennifer Seitz, 36, Cruise ship passenger near Cancun, Dec 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From a comment on Steve Huff's site:

Anonymous said:

I have left my name anonymous because i do not want to get involved with the situation at all and not accusing anyone of anything just saying my opinion and what i had seen, what i dont understand is the news says there was an infrared camera on the outter decks looking at the ship so why cant they see if there was a second person involved, her cimbing over the rail or her falling over the rail. I only say this cause if she was put over the edge, a second body would appear, if she jumped over then it would show her climbing up and having a stiff body jumping into the water and if she fell then it would show her falling in an odd manner into the water by herself and no one has ruled out any of these factors yet which is very wierd in my opinion. also whats doesnt make sense is that most suicides are indiviual things and people dont often do it in public and do it in a selfish act where they want to be found. I had personally saw these two in Senor Frogs (Cozumel) just 4 and a half hours before Jennifers disappearence and had talked to Raymond where he had immited to me that he was drunk and really needed to get back on the boat that day. Also i saw him and his wife in a arguement as i was leaving the bar(i was with my 2 brothers and 1 other man). This was not my first incounter/talking with Raymond.
Posted 12/31/2008 at 05:01:03 AM

Cloudajo, this might provide some insight on what they did during the day on 12/25 -- more drinking. When you think that they went back to the cabin and polished off more booze, she would have gotten into quite a state by then. Now I acknowledge that this is an anonymous poster, but in time we will see if this is true.

Just sharing in case it's illuminating. So sad all around. I hope that whatever the FBI can determine what the truth is -- so that nobody is unfairly accused and that any wrong behavior is detected.

Skymom

Everytime I read about this case I think of Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood. I will have to refresh my memory regarding what happened that night on their private boat...I need to go read up on it. I remember Christopher Walken (my favorite actor) was there as well.

Everytime I read about this case I think of Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood. I will have to refresh my memory regarding what happened that night on their private boat...I need to go read up on it. I remember Christopher Walken (my favorite actor) was there as well.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/08/18/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main4357688.shtml
This is Robert Wagners first ever speaking about the incident In August 2008

I would hate to think that either of them killed Natalie :(

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/08/18/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main4357688.shtml
This is Robert Wagners first ever speaking about the incident In August 2008

I would hate to think that either of them killed Natalie :(

I used to think he did it, but then I read Thomas Noguchi's books about her autopsy- IIRC (and this is going back about 15 years) he really believed, based on the evidence, that it was an accident, and he produced a compelling argument for such.

Haven't had time to check out the link, but when I get a mo I will.

I'm so distracted right now by the idea that someone would shell out $500 for a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon only to puke it up in somebody's shower. Who does that? I'm beginning to feel like I live a very boring life--and I'm grateful for it.

I used to think he did it, but then I read Thomas Noguchi's books about her autopsy- IIRC (and this is going back about 15 years) he really believed, based on the evidence, that it was an accident, and he produced a compelling argument for such.

Haven't had time to check out the link, but when I get a mo I will.

There are those that feel that he did kill her and if not him CW did.

He even talked about killing her lover at one stage (warren beaty
) inbetween their marriages
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...ng-ex-wife-natalie-woods-lover_100101038.html

This is from wikipedia
After Thanksgiving, Wood, Wagner and Walken went on to Catalina Island for the weekend and on Saturday night their yacht (Splendour) was anchored in Isthmus Cove. Also on board was the boat's skipper, Dennis Davern, who had worked for the couple for many years. Wood apparently tried to either leave the yacht or secure a dinghy from banging against the hull when she accidentally slipped and fell overboard. A woman on a nearby yacht said she heard calls for help at around midnight. The cries lasted for about 15 minutes and were answered by someone else who said, "Take it easy. We'll be over to get you".[13] "It was laid back," the witness recalled. "There was no urgency or immediacy in their shouts".[13] An investigation by Los Angeles County coroner Thomas Noguchi resulted in an official verdict of accidental drowning. Noguchi concluded Wood had drunk "seven or eight" glasses of wine and was intoxicated when she died. There were marks and bruises on her body which could have been received as a result of her fall.[13] Noguchi later wrote had Wood not been intoxicated she likely would have realized her heavy down-filled coat and wool sweater were pulling her underwater and would have removed them.[14] Noguchi also wrote that he found Wood's fingernails embedded in the rubber boat's side.

But even if someone pushed her over her fingernails could have been on the rubber boats side and the marks on her
They had a daughter Courtney...she would be 35 now I wonder what she has thought all these years

Is there no interest or news in the missing cruise passenger?

Is there no interest or news in the missing cruise passenger?

Just showing some correlations.. :)

There is no updates at this point in time..

My thoughts are still the same so I cant write anything different

:)

I'm so distracted right now by the idea that someone would shell out $500 for a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon only to puke it up in somebody's shower. Who does that? I'm beginning to feel like I live a very boring life--and I'm grateful for it.

sorry I should have answered you here :)

LOTS of people do that and Dom P would be cheaper on board and or bought on board Duty Free etc

People are idiots when they drink at times. Im not a puker myself but I have been known to be an idiot :eek:

I heard the woman was depressed and suicidal..

"Earlier incident

A search was called off earlier this week for Jennifer Ellis-Seitz, 36, who reportedly went overboard Dec. 25 from the Norwegian Pearl near Cancun, Mexico. Ellis-Seitz had worked for FLORIDA TODAY from 2000 to 2004.
Family members have said she had emotional problems and may have committed suicide. Ellis-Seitz lived in Winter Haven with her husband of one year. He and her mother accompanied her on the cruise."
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090102/NEWS01/901020317&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

"Earlier incident

A search was called off earlier this week for Jennifer Ellis-Seitz, 36, who reportedly went overboard Dec. 25 from the Norwegian Pearl near Cancun, Mexico. Ellis-Seitz had worked for FLORIDA TODAY from 2000 to 2004.
Family members have said she had emotional problems and may have committed suicide. Ellis-Seitz lived in Winter Haven with her husband of one year. He and her mother accompanied her on the cruise."
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090102/NEWS01/901020317&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Hi this has already been posted earlier and discussed as to *who* the actual family is

She didnt commit suicide IMO

Is that why we all look at this and immediatly question the husband and mother's involvement? To be honest there has been mention of her "hearing voices", extreme highs and lows and other signs that could leave you to believe there was some mental illness. Whether formally diagnosed or not - suicide is a very real possibility in that case.

The brother speaking for the BIL could be because he knows what his sister was truly like. I had 2 very good friends with mothers that had mental illness. One described growing up with her as "living in hell" you never knew how things were going to turn out and you tried to ignore her outbursts - hoping she would level out.

This could have also been horrible accident - I'm sure she wouldn't have been the first person to have a few too many drinks and climb on a chair or railing for that "titanic" experience.

"Earlier incident

You can buy liquor duty free on ship but you cannot keep it. They give it to you when you leave the cruise. The alcohol you purchase on board is marked up about 300%. So Dom would be at least $250, probably more.

This is something interesting info about Jennifer's brother, Chris.

His name is Christopher Robert Ellis, DOB 3/7/1976 (32 YOA) he lives in the Tampa, FL area, and IMO the reason he doesn't want his name and picture shown is because he is a Registered Sex Offender and is currently on probation in Florida. His DC# is H22601.
There is a picture of wedding to Raymond in Las Vegas that shows Chris with her and Ray. He is very tall. That picture matches the Sex Offender Registry of Christopher Ellis in FL.

She also has a brother named Ryan. I'm not sure if it is the SAME Ryan Ellis or not, but there is a Ryan Ellis currently in prison in FL.

She talks about her brothers on her ObestityHelp.com page, saying "Ryan can't come to her wedding and that Chris may be in prison on her wedding day..."

I found this info interesting after the news said that her brother did not want to be identified.

IMO

You can buy liquor duty free on ship but you cannot keep it. They give it to you when you leave the cruise. The alcohol you purchase on board is marked up about 300%. So Dom would be at least $250, probably more.

You can also buy duty free liquor and put it in your luggage and take it with you.

Also he might have won them, been given them free etc ....

OR He might have been filthy rich. But really some guy throwing up his Dom is not really the point in this case.

That's just sad- obviously there is a lot more going on with this whole family than it first seems.

This could definitely have affected her outlook on things.

His name is Christopher Robert Ellis, DOB 3/7/1976 (32 YOA) he lives in the Tampa, FL area, and IMO the reason he doesn't want his name and picture shown is because he is a Registered Sex Offender and is currently on probation in Florida. His DC# is H22601.
There is a picture of wedding to Raymond in Las Vegas that shows Chris with her and Ray. He is very tall. That picture matches the Sex Offender Registry of Christopher Ellis in FL.

She also has a brother named Ryan. I'm not sure if it is the SAME Ryan Ellis or not, but there is a Ryan Ellis currently in prison in FL.

She talks about her brothers on her ObestityHelp.com page, saying "Ryan can't come to her wedding and that Chris may be in prison on her wedding day..."

I found this info interesting after the news said that her brother did not want to be identified.

IMO

IMO

If you don't mind, can you provide a link to the Vegas photos? And the source the fact that she has a brother named Ryan? I'm having trouble finding those things....

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back