Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
? Is Jenny entered in the national missing person database?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Corona has a FB page with over 11M likes. I hope the Find Jenny team is taking this in to consideration in their efforts to encourage cooperation......

She was she was referring to the very first CS host. I haven't figured out how to copy and paste from my handheld or I would show you the weibo comments leading to yours.

Btw. Didnt Jenny mention on her Wiebo blog right before the trip that ...... was having sex with latinas in his room and she felt disrespected.

Now if she was talking about........; Then you have to wonder not only why she says His Room, But also why would. ........ feel comfortable enough to do this?

So was Jenny actually trying to make things work for a while. But noticed that no respect was being given in the house she share with. .....?

Hmmmm.

But since others may have access to her Wiebo account.

Then I wouldn't be surprised if that message shortly before leaving the U.S is now in the ether.

But Jenny did post some pics of couples kissing in Mexico.

So maybe she is just naive and searching for love while documenting lovely things. Jmo.

Jenny = search for love. and happiness. Even if foreigners don't understand the lovely personality that she offers. Especially when she may show her independents and smarts as well. Jmo.

? Is Jenny entered in the national missing person database?

Sent from my SCH-I545

Great great question.

But if not. I'm sure CN will take care of that or atleast remind him to do so after your post is seen by someone over there.

Thank you. I totally forgot about Namus. So I won't blame him for maybe forgetting as well for now. Thanks for the reminder.

She was she was referring to the very first CS host. I haven't figured out how to copy and paste from my handheld or I would show you the weibo comments leading to yours.

Thank you CC. And welcome to Websleuths. There are plenty of threads that you may like on here. Welcome and enjoy and thanks for you and Lilibet clearing up the misunderstanding that I had about Jennys post.

4747 Roosevelt Way NE #A

View attachment 98130

Somebody on a FB group found the story about the sting operation:

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/spd-sex-sting-nets-more-than-200-arrests/401398855

They opened it on July 5th to target johns & averaged 20 arrests per day. From the article:

If convicted, each suspect could face a minimum fine of $2,733.50, according to the Vice Det. Sgt.

Umporowicz said the “massage parlor” is expected to close its doors for good on Thursday.

I know they advertised the Euro Spa, but wouldn't word get around quickly that it's a sting operation?

I wonder how he found out about this place, and whether a busted "friend" set him up.
:blushing:

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/spd-sex-sting-nets-more-than-200-arrests/401398855

They opened it on July 5th to target johns & averaged 20 arrests per day. From the article:

If convicted, each suspect could face a minimum fine of $2,733.50, according to the Vice Det. Sgt.

Umporowicz said the “massage parlor” is expected to close its doors for good on Thursday.

Thank you. So Jonathan was caught on tape and wasn't lucky as the ones that said no and left. Hmmmmmmm. So he was there at this new business for a reason. Lol. I wonder who told him about this new place. Hmmmmm. Someone set him up. Lol.

Here y'all go.

More than 200 Pacific Northwest medical doctors, PhDs, CEOs, construction workers, students, tech workers, a long-time news industry employee and more have been arrested over the past week in a prostitution sting set-up by the Seattle Police Department.

For the first time ever, Vice Detectives opened their own “brothel” to make the busts, leading to what Vice Unit Det. Sgt Tom Umporowicz called the most successful prostitution sting effort in SPD history.

A KIRO 7 hidden camera was rolling on Wednesday as one by one, dozens of men were arrested, placed into handcuffs and taken to a nearby apartment for processing; all in plain view of multiple University District construction projects in the 4700 block of Roosevelt Way Northeast.

“We’re running our own illicit massage parlor,” Umporowicz told KIRO 7.
He said the SPD is working to curb the sex industry by targeting demand.

Early last week, Umporowicz posted an online ad announcing the “Grand Opening” of the “Euro Spa” where “our pleasure is to pleasure you with our young, European girls.”

On the first day of “business”, July 5th, Umporowicz said customers were lined-up outside, waiting to enter the “massage parlor.”

Since then, an average of 20 men per day have been arrested.

"The first day, I think we had 28 total arrests,” Umporowicz said. “We’ve also had about a dozen or so people watching us march people out in handcuffs with our badges out. They watch the squad cars come up, and they go inside anyway and commit the crime.”
Umporowicz said some customers have left the phony business without offering to pay for sex. Others were arrested only after they offered money in exchange for sexual favors. According to Umporowicz, more than $20,000 in cash has been seized from customers in the past week.

It will be up to the Seattle City Attorney's office to decide whether criminal charges will be filed in each case. Each suspect was booked into the King County Adult Detention Center in downtown Seattle on suspicion of sexual exploitation, then released without having to post bail.

I know they advertised the Euro Spa, but wouldn't word get around quickly that it's a sting operation?

I wonder how he found out about this place, and whether a busted "friend" set him up.
:blushing:

Agreed. I'm now thinking one of his buddies or someone he knew had set him up. Jmo.

Maybe the sting was a catch and later release if you help entrap others. Idk.

But the D.A will ultimately decide whom they will actually charge. But that decision doesn't come on day 1. They simply release you and give you a future court date.

And they will probably prioritize by previous violent offenders and those with other warrants or parole obligations. Jmo.

But in all honesty. I thought this place had been around for years and didn't know it was only 2 days old for sting purposes.

I wonder if a previous brothel was there before or if someone simply coerced Jonathan into going there. Idk.

But 20 men standing on line to a massage place is definitely very suspect. Come on.

Now a john knows that prostitutes sleep with others. But how many johns will stand on lines with 20 other johns that are most likely picking the same lady of leisure or so.

Very gross in deed.

I am sort of gratified to learn that I wasn't entirely wrong, upthread, when I expressed surprise at a brothel so near to my old neighborhood! And I am laughing at the ever-so-unsubtle signage that we were wondering about! These clients were suckered in by some really blatant bait!

You could have titled this Bombshell Tonight. :D

Thanks! What's so funny is that men saw cop cars and men being led out in handcuffs and still went in to commit the crime. Stupid? Desperate?

JR was in high class company! From the KIRO story:

More than 200 Pacific Northwest medical doctors, PhDs, CEOs, construction workers, students, tech workers, a long-time news industry employee and more have been arrested over the past week in a prostitution sting set-up by the Seattle Police Department.

Also, they were released without paying bail and without being charged, but charges can come later. So when JR said no charges were filed, he neglected that small detail. He's not out of the woods yet.

You could have titled this Bombshell Tonight. :D

Thanks! What's so funny is that men saw cop cars and men being led out in handcuffs and still went in to commit the crime. Stupid? Desperate?

Also, they were released without paying bail and without being charged, but charges can come later. So when JR said no charges were filed, he neglected that small detail. He's not out of the woods yet.

Agree. Ole Claudius just gave us the bombshell releasing on how the Jonathan /Brothel debacle played out.

But our Claudius kept it very humble while giving us this explosive news story update. Lol.

Claudius for President. Hugs.

So they arrested 200 men and collected $20,000. That's $100 of fundraising money down the tubes.

JR can't backpedal now and say he was set up. Not after saying he was drunk and wandered in wanting a massage. Nope, that won't work.

Agree. Ole Claudius just gave us the bombshell releasing on how the Jonathan /Brothel debacle played out.

But our Claudius kept it very humble while giving us this explosive news story update. Lol.

Claudius for President. Hugs.

Pulling up the charging document from the Seattle Muni Court site explains the "deferment" more or less. No complaint filed at this time, but could be filed later ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great great question.

But if not. I'm sure CN will take care of that or atleast remind him to do so after your post is seen by someone over there.

Thank you. I totally forgot about Namus. So I won't blame him for maybe forgetting as well for now. Thanks for the reminder.
Haha

Sent from my SCH-I545

According to the write up the ones that did not offer money for sexual favors were not arrested! Hmmmm...

Sent from my SCH-I545

Isn't it a national database? Wouldn't they need a missing person report from LE?

Sent from my SCH-I545

I'm not sure how they do it in Mexico. With NamUS, AFAIK you or I could enter someone, but then the legitimacy would be checked with LE, so a missing person report would be given to NamUS. Generally LE enters people, but not always, especially with older cases.

At at the very least, JR needs to look into having Jenny's DNA on file somewhere, as well as dental records. It makes identification of someone's remains easier. But I don't know how Mexico does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills