Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back, my daddy passed.
I am just reading tho because I am so far behind.
I do wish we would have gotten to read more of Jenny's adventures.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Group Hugs here our gal.

Stay strong and keep the good-time memories alive. As that were what they were meant for.

Stay strong Lisa. And sorry for your loss.

Thank You. I will say with Dad's passing(cancer 84) there will always be things I would have done differently and things done that I feel I need to explain to others...
Thus since this is about Jenny, I do understand some of where J.R. is and I want to think he made the best choices from the beginning to where he is now.
I do hope that if Jenny has met with foul play that she could be found and brought home(whether WA or China) to be laid to rest in peace.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a question, re JR's attorney's and PI's fees. On his page, he says that costs have exceeded 20k, and he needs donations. Doesn't that number seem low, after all this time? I'm sure if this happened in the states, he'd have lost his house by now. Travel expenses, PI's costs, high powered attorney, the whole entourage interviewing Corona drivers... With these low costs, I hope bribes are being offered.

When is he getting back? Or has he left yet? Still no updates.

Last time I checked, this place was against attacking victims and their families. As of now, JR has not been as forthcoming as people want, but he only owes explanations and updates to LE. And as of now, he is considered a victim. if his actions don't add up to someone else's expectations, then fine. But I don't think it's appropriate to accuse him of harming her with not even a hint of circumstantial evidence. Right here in this thread it was noted that he was not in Cancun when she was "supposedly" last seen. (That's how I translate the sly, sideways undercurrent that's going on in here).

It is quite possible that there is no 'Corona driver' and he's just an opportunist scamming for money, but that doesn't make him a murderer.

And what if he truly loves this girl, and she's really just missing? Just because he doesn't react the way some people want him to doesn't mean he isn't reacting, or hurting.

He obviously has no answers. Plus, LE in Mexico should be the ones looking for her.

I have a question, re JR's attorney's and PI's fees. On his page, he says that costs have exceeded 20k, and he needs donations. Doesn't that number seem low, after all this time? I'm sure if this happened in the states, he'd have lost his house by now. Travel expenses, PI's costs, high powered attorney, the whole entourage interviewing Corona drivers... With these low costs, I hope bribes are being offered.

When is he getting back? Or has he left yet? Still no updates.

I have a question too... In what other cases has a spouse gone missing and the family (in this case JR) expected to initiate, co-ordinate, resource, pay for and manage the entire search effort? I can't imagine having to do all that while my spouse is missing. His efforts seem so sadly futile with her missing in another country, trying to deal with their authorities, etc. And I agree, 20k seems very low for all the various costs he has incurred. I hope Jenny turns up safely somehow, somewhere...

Last time I checked, this place was against attacking victims and their families. As of now, JR has not been as forthcoming as people want, but he only owes explanations and updates to LE. And as of now, he is considered a victim. if his actions don't add up to someone else's expectations, then fine. But I don't think it's appropriate to accuse him of harming her with not even a hint of circumstantial evidence. Right here in this thread it was noted that he was not in Cancun when she was "supposedly" last seen. (That's how I translate the sly, sideways undercurrent that's going on in here).

It is quite possible that there is no 'Corona driver' and he's just an opportunist scamming for money, but that doesn't make him a murderer.

And what if he truly loves this girl, and she's really just missing? Just because he doesn't react the way some people want him to doesn't mean he isn't reacting, or hurting.

He obviously has no answers. Plus, LE in Mexico should be the ones looking for her.

Agree to a point.

Because he used donors money to drink and get sexual favors from prostitutes with the donors money that was meant to find Jenny.

So who knows what he was doing during the 4 to 5 trips to Mexico where prostitution laws are more lenient and less expensive. Jmo.

But I respect yours as well. But the people do have a right to feel mislead by him.

Because that was like Scott Peterson making love talk to his mistress while at the vigil for his wife. Jmo.

Things like that decreases the (spouse) victim notions very fast with those whom donate, search or simply follow the case.

Jmo.

Agree to a point.

Because he used donors money to drink and get sexual favors from prostitutes with the donors money that was meant to find Jenny.

So who knows what he was doing during the 4 to 5 trips to Mexico where prostitution laws are more lenient and less expensive. Jmo.

But I respect yours as well. But the people do have a right to feel mislead by him.

Because that was like Scott Peterson making love talk to his mistress while at the vigil for his wife. Jmo.

Things like that decreases the (spouse) victim notions very fast with those whom donate, search or simply follow the case.

Jmo.
Thanks. Do you know for certain that's how he spent his $20k? If so, then was never a PI, or they performed a very simple task. A PI would eat up 20k in 2 months.

Thanks. Do you know for certain that's how he spent his $20k? If so, then was never a PI, or they performed a very simple task. A PI would eat up 20k in 2 months.

Yes, we know that is how he spends his money. He has admitted it on the Help Find Jenny Facebook page, it has been reported in major media, and his police booking report has been linked to in this thread. The money he spends on prostitutes and his defense for his arrest, is money that otherwise could be used to find Jenny. So yes he is diverting money to other causes, such as his “back rubs”.

I don't believe Dex said he spent the entire 20K on a prostitute (his arrest is a documented fact), so no one is saying there was never a PI. But the point I think Dexter is making is that if he spent any money (even his own) for such a purpose, while asking for donations to fund his search for Jenny, people are going to feel misled and have questions about his stewardship of their donations. I agree. That doesn't change the fact that he is a husband looking for his wife, of course.

Latest news:
According to GPS coordinates there were two drivers in the area where Jenny was picked up who "testified" that they were driving in a convoy. One said he had his family in the cab of the truck and had no room for Jenny. JR doesn't say what that driver or the other driver say about Jenny. Did they even see her? More information would be helpful. They are both refusing polygraphs so JR wants to push LE to "order" polygraphs. Is that even possible? How could your answers be determined truthful or not if you are answering under duress? Would JR even believe the answers if they don't admit to picking up Jenny? The group wants to do a big media push.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/657880761053638/

The identification of the two corona drivers appears to be a critical milestone in the investigation of Jenny's disappearance. I would not be surprised if there were an arrest in the next few days. Despite whatever missteps he may have made, I think JR's efforts have been very brave and heroic.
I think this sad saga will be coming to closure quite soon. Surrounding JR and Jenny's family in prayer.

CC asks several questions on HFJ hypothesizing why the drivers might have a legitimate reason for refusing a polygraph...witnesses lied and did something to Jenny themselves, polygraphs not considered valid in court in the US because of faulty readings so could be worse in Mexico with possibly poor equipment and poorly trained administrators, possibility of something being pinned on them by corrupt LE.

JR replies that there is no legitimate reason for them to refuse because their testimony conflicts with GPS coordinates. I assume from that response that the drivers deny being in the area or seeing Jenny but the GPS places them there at the time the witnesses say she got into the truck.

I'm doing a little digging about the legal system in Mexico. So far, I have been unable to find information about whether someone can be ordered to take a polygraph. Ironically, in an effort to clean up LE corruption, some police have been required to take one!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/25/AR2007062501178_pf.html

In Mexico, one is deemed guilty until proven innocent.
http://www.mexonline.com/lawreview.htm

Mexico has two Justice systems, one for organized crime and "other crimes" like kidnapping, rape and murder, and another system for regular crimes. Anyone suspected of one of the "other crimes" such as the truck drivers are can be placed in pre-charge detention while sufficient evidence is gathered to charge them.

"The most controversial change under the new legal reform is the practice of arraigo, or pre-charge detention. Centro Prodh writes that under the arraigo system, "police and prosecutors, rather than being required by law to justify prolonged detention by gathering sufficient evidence to warrant charging someone with a criminal offense, can first place the person under arraigo and then seek evidence that would justify that very detention."

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/notebook/kristin-bricker/2009/03/regime-exception-mexicos-two-track-justice-system

CC asks several questions on HFJ hypothesizing why the drivers might have a legitimate reason for refusing a polygraph...witnesses lied and did something to Jenny themselves, polygraphs not considered valid in court in the US because of faulty readings so could be worse in Mexico with possibly poor equipment and poorly trained administrators, possibility of something being pinned on them by corrupt LE.

JR replies that there is no legitimate reason for them to refuse because their testimony conflicts with GPS coordinates. I assume from that response that the drivers deny being in the area or seeing Jenny but the GPS places them there at the time the witnesses say she got into the truck.

But But But. Lol

JR has a witness who seen the driver and some how heard the conversation between the driver and Jenny.

So like he said before. He has a description of the driver.

So eliminating 1 or both of them shouldn't be that hard. Jmo.

Btw. Thanks for the updates Lili-B.

I'm glad JR has at least said something of an update.

BBM

Quoting my previous post...the questions CC asked and JR's response have been deleted. Why?

BBM

Quoting my previous post...the questions CC asked and JR's response have been deleted. Why?

Lol. Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson are salivating right now. Lol.

Because they may realize that JR has the ultimate control of his missing wife investigation.

Update that, Delete this. Leave that. Tell the reporters this. But only allow them to report that. Talk on Facebook about this. But delete every facebook post about that.

Lol. And we think JR is slow. Lol.

Is English Jonathan's first language? I've been assuming it is, but maybe not...? Either the driver #1 with a family in the cab couldn't "have" picked Jenny up, in a hypothetical sense, or he couldn't pick her up (after seeing her hitch hiking). Clearly there's a big difference... I get that he probably doesn't want to disclose all details to the public, but I wonder if this is all he knows?? Did driver #1 or driver #2 see her? I hope he didn't fly out there and not get an answer to that question. I hope he has more info, but his atty asked him to keep it to himself.

Either way, driver #1 seems to have established a bit of an alibi.

And about his deleting comments (and Jenny's entire travel log), I just don't get it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState