Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR could totally spoil the case by finding the suspected driver. Also, if I was the driver in question, and wanted to be interviewed by a foreigner or anyone for that matter, in regards to a missing person, based on hearsay, and not have the police involved, that would be crazy to talk to anyone. Jesus, they must have their own version of the 5th amendment. Then you have people not trained in questioning now questioning you? That could get scary real quick with leading questions and what not.

And if JR "has his man", what the heck can he do? How do police handle this seemingly rogue, vigilante behavior?

I doubt he will get anywhere on this. He's wasting his time, but he has to go for himself and feel he did all he could do.

Hopefully, he comes back and is not "quieted". From all appearances, lives do not matter in Mexico with some people. What of the missing group of 47 high school students? Gone! Poof!

99% of people in Mexico who go missing are never found. According to a story I read recently.

Thanks for your thought-provoking posts tonight saengseon. I've never understood why JR expected that the driver would talk to anyone (either LE or his team), unless the driver is exceptionally naive about interrogations. The driver is caught between a rock and a hard place, especially if he actually didn't do anything to Jenny. Either way, silence is the best policy. If he killed Jenny, is he really going to confess and lead JR to her remains?

I hope JR "knows when to fold." Getting killed on this mission is not going to find Jenny.

All this Corona driver stuff is not really even substantiated by any real witnesses or facts, but based on the word of a Mexican PI, right?

All this Corona driver stuff is not really even substantiated by any real witnesses or facts, but based on the word of a Mexican PI, right?

What we've been told: JR posted that several credible witnesses (according to the PI and two prosecutors) saw Jenny get on the Corona truck. Witnesses (not sure if the same ones) said that Jenny needed to get to an ATM immediately. JR said that either the witnesses or the drivers know what happened. Based on what JR said, it's more than the word on the Mexican PI. But I'm not sure how JR knows that the two prosecutors verified the witnesses' credibility. His attorney also spoke about this on the radio, but we don't know where his information comes from either.

So I guess each of us can decide whether or not we accept the word of the PI and two prosecutors that the witnesses were credible and whether they were accurate. Personally, at this point, I think the witnesses are accurate...unless they are covering up their own wrongdoing by implicating the Corona guy (a bit of a stretch IMO).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/647634228744958/

Lilibet,

The thing about the Hernandez case was that she was an activist. She didn't just wait passively - she was asking questions in the Sinaloa Cartel heartland. I cannot stress how dangerous that was. A brave and admirable woman, who wasn't afraid to put a target on her back for the love of her son. She was also not foreign. Harry Devert's mother, Ann Devert, went to some of the most dangerous parts of Mexico on the search for her son. She was left unharmed. In fact, the pressure she exerted on locating Harry's body is believed to have caused the cartels to dig up and relocate his body and bike to a more "visible" area where they would be found. Cartels know exactly who to target. JR will more than likely be okay.

Imo. Jr is not looking for unknown drug cartel members that kidnapped Jenny.

He is simply looking for an employed Corona driver that has to show up at the isolated Corona warehouse for pickups or drop offs.

Jmo. His witness seen the Corona driver plus heard the conversation between the Corona driver and Jenny.

So JR doesn't have to put himself in danger to find the last person that seen her. Jmo.

He is simply looking for a working man that has a great job driving for Corona in that isolated area of the Corona warehouse.

So why is he still waiting for the release of a name of the driver?

And why isn't his p.i camped out with the witness to point out the driver.

Breaking News.

JR may be salivating as he thinks this thread will die down and go away like his wife for now.

But nope nope nope nope nope.

Sorry my friend.

We will keep on keeping on. Until Jenny is found or whatever else.

Jmo.

This is simply " The Quiet Before The Storm.

Jmo my good fella.

Breaking News.

JR may be salivating as he thinks this thread will die down and go away like his wife for now.

But nope nope nope nope nope.

Sorry my friend.

We will keep on keeping on. Until Jenny is found or whatever else.

Jmo.

This is simply " The Quiet Before The Storm.

Jmo my good fella.

Still here Dex. Great post! As always. :D

I honestly believe there will be a break in this case very soon.

Latest post: JR has been assured by his legal team that there should be answers from the Corona drivers within the next two weeks. There should be a break in the case within that time frame. He realizes things move slowly and will try to be patient. Someone comments sympathetically that two weeks rarely means two weeks in Mexico. Someone else asks if he's considered "economic incentives" for government officials and JR says that he will see how this two weeks goes and at that point he will consider anything.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/649683145206733/

It must be very frustrating. We have heard "this week" or "next week" over and over again regarding the Corona driver(s). Start the stopwatch...again. :waiting: His attorney is a very big name with friends in high places. He was hired in June or was it May? Surely he has enough influence to lean on the right people. Or is there something I don't understand? Is JR being taken for a ride? I wonder if the American PI's are making progress.

Well, two weeks later and apparently still no word from the Corona driver. Another one of JR’s promised deadlines for a break in the case comes and goes. Not that that should be a surprise to anyone who has been following the case.

The only good news is that JR’s donations have fallen to $25 in the last month, down from about $7000 the first month. Hopefully that trend continues and no one else gives this scammer any more money.

I just feel like JR (or someone) should update the page everyday. It was updated and 1st and 9th this month. That's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remain in full support of the husband. He has gone in to one of the most dangerous spots in the world risking his life (literally) to find his wife. While he has no doubt made mistakes during this search, I think he is unbelievably brave. My prayers continue for both JR and Jenny. I pray answers are coming soon, and I believe they will.

I am back, my daddy passed.
I am just reading tho because I am so far behind.
I do wish we would have gotten to read more of Jenny's adventures.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss, LisaWL7TR :(

I'm back too, had an out-of-State wedding and was away from a computer since Thursday.

When is JR going back to Mexico (for lunch dates?) :sigh:

Big hugs Lisa. :grouphug: I'm so sorry about your loss. Welcome back. You haven't missed much. Jenny is still missing. :(

God Bless. May happy memories sustain you through this difficult time.

I'm so sorry to hear your news, Lisa. I hope you are doing ok.

Looks like a lot of us have been gone, but haven't missed much. I hope for some answers, but won't hold my breath.

LisaWL7TR, I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

I am still checking Jenny's thread. I just have nothing to add, of late.
JR's 5th trip to Mexico....gosh. Well, I hope they've interviewed the driver by now (as they promised him) so the case can finally move forward. In some way... In ANY way! Jenny's trail has been stuck at this point far too long, and for reasons that is hard to understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste