Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this on my list of things to consider and check through. I don't believe this is the case, as there would have been some passport trail. I think if she ran off (unlikely vs. murdered IMO), it was because she was suffering from unclear thinking.

Agree. But since Corona is Corona.

Then she could simply have hidden out in the trailer while the driver was crossing back in to the United States. Idk.

But since we don't know the actual Corona driver and where their shipment was headed.

Then we don't know a route of where Jenny may possibly have gotten off the truck at. Jmo.

But let's please remember.

The supposed Witness told whomever that the truck driver stated that he had to detour due to protest.

Lol. So either this is true. Or the person that told Jonathan this; Simply knew that teachers protests were blocking roads. Jmo.

Because it took an additional 2 weeks before those protests got violent and out of hand.

So idk.

First of all, JR stormed in there and started poking around. No doubt he ruffled a few LE feathers. Second, they are a corrupt bunch. For the right fee, they might just enjoy sending ol' JR the American fool on a circle jerk and keep Jenny's family's secrets. Third, even for no fee.... Would the Mexican authorities cross the Chinese embassy leaders and chance the wrath of that backlash? Just some thoughts.

You see unsavory things in JR. Perhaps Jenny also saw them and doesn't care at all about his misery. Just that she took the trip at all in the manner she did speaks volumes about their relationship. Women from that part of the world are typically a lot more loyal and tolerant. We really don't know anything about Jenny <modsnip>

Women raised in China can be very prickly and obstinate. Also, I'm not sure what "that part of the world" means, as every culture is different. And, at the end of the day, people are people wherever you go. Additionally, as women gain economic freedom in other parts of the world and don't need men, economically-speaking, divorces increase. Also, Asian women generally are loyal as long as they get their way, more or less. If she wanted misery for JR, she's giving everyone misery, including the people in the world who are worried about her fate.

Jenny came across as fiercely independent and obstinate and hard-headed and very naive and was more of the school of hard knocks for learning. Sounds like she just wanted a little adventure before going back to the working world and having a "normal" life.

It's been 4 months and nothing. No real information. Leads will go cold or are cold already. Any of that Corona business will go nowhere, judging from the lack of getting nowhere.

Gosh, what a horrible situation! I really hope she's eventually found, maybe hanging around somewhere or having been taken in by some good people down there or something. I wouldn't go to Mexico even with people I trust. It's a shame, there is a lot to see and do down there. Even if something happened to her, she could still be alive and miracles can happen, like Operation Goldilocks (Kidnap and Rescue). I'll keep her in my prayers and keep paying attention.

Women raised in China can be very prickly and obstinate. Also, I'm not sure what "that part of the world" means, as every culture is different. And, at the end of the day, people are people wherever you go. Additionally, as women gain economic freedom in other parts of the world and don't need men, economically-speaking, divorces increase. Also, Asian women generally are loyal as long as they get their way, more or less. If she wanted misery for JR, she's giving everyone misery, including the people in the world who are worried about her fate.

Jenny came across as fiercely independent and obstinate and hard-headed and very naive and was more of the school of hard knocks for learning. Sounds like she just wanted a little adventure before going back to the working world and having a "normal" life.

It's been 4 months and nothing. No real information. Leads will go cold or are cold already. Any of that Corona business will go nowhere, judging from the lack of getting nowhere.

Yes, well all that *foot binding* would tend to make a gal a bit cranky...

So you think the police were lying when they told her parents that, and her parents and the Chinese Embassy officials were gullible enough to believe the lies?

This recalled to mind a couple of cases in Mexico, in the area of Cancun. The one was when a Canadian couple were murdered at their high end all-inclusive hotel. The Mexican authorities first claimed the perps were a couple of Canadian women staying in a nearby room, who had gine back to Canada, and then that it was their own son, who must have hired someone since he wasn't on tge trip The intention of the Mexican authorities was entirely not to scare away tourists. It's now assumed, after intensive investigation by the family and Canadian media, to have been a hotel employee, but he's never been caught and likely never will be. http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...o-murder-suspect-still-being-sought-1.2545276

Another less high profile case that I found out about because I was staying in Tulum at the time: A young backpacker went missing, it wasn't reported for a few weeks as her parents thought she was just having an adventure. She was Israeli and it wasn't until the Israeli authorities got involved that local police responded, and I recall the governor stating she'd been seen travelling in Belize - presumably just to try to make the problem go away. Mexican authorities have never really investigated, her parents have hired investigators to do all the work. She's never been found, and is thought to have probably been buried in the forest somewhere, and the prime suspect an American, who can't be arrested because ther's no evidence. http://forward.com/news/12352/backpacker-mysteriously-vanishes-in-mexico-01038/

So to return to this question of would I believe the Mexican authorities, hell no.

I had this on my list of things to consider and check through. I don't believe this is the case, as there would have been some passport trail. I think if she ran off (unlikely vs. murdered IMO), it was because she was suffering from unclear thinking.
If I take a trip, can just anyone find my passport usage? How does that work?

I'm with you, Satchie. I heard 'Mexican police' and my hinky meter went off.

A quick breakdown of Wth is JR doing?

1) For the last 3 months, he only wants to focus on the unkown Corona driver.

2) JR truly believes that the unknown Corona driver is responsible for missing Jenny. (Hint: He said this was a now possible criminal case) per the driver.

3) So obviously JR has still been seeking out the unknown driver for 3 months.

4) JR has verified witness statements and the drivers description since early May.

5) JR also knows both companies that the descriptive driver works for (which is Corona plus the contracted company that supplies Corona drivers).

6) JR acts like he needs the police to find the driver. But he didn't need them to find Jennys notepad that was originally found or noted by his P.I.

7) He still has not taken the witness that has the driver description to point out the driver near the Corona warehouse for the last 3 months. So either JR is very patient about finding the last known person with Jenny. Or JR doesn't want the Corona driver found as this is when everyone's story will unfold. Jmo.

Jr is truly not searching for the Corona driver. Because his team was able to stumble across Jennys note book due to investigating. But not stumble across the driver while having a witness that can point out the driver.

Come on.

I think JR's focus on the Corona driver is the right focus.
And, against all odds, I actually believe the case will get solved; there will be an arrest.
Soon.

I think JR's focus on the Corona driver is the right focus.
And, against all odds, I actually believe the case will get solved; there will be an arrest.
Soon.

He hasn't looked for the driver not 1 time though. Jmo.

He knows where he works and has a description.

So how many more months needed before him looking for the man at his job with the witness. And then have his p.i guy follow the driver home one day to see where he lives.

Especially if Jonathan thinks that Jenny could be trapped in this guy's house or whatever. Idk.

Even if he thinks that the driver killed Jenny. Wouldnt he still want to look for the driver. Especially since he knows where he works at and what he looks like once the witness says that's him.

Now he says that we can't legally question the driver because it won't hold up in court.

But that doesn't mean that you can't hunt the driver down and do background checks on them or find out where they live and with whom.

And ask if any neighbors of his seen Jenny.

Jmo.

JR is going back to Mexico for the fifth time to push the police to stay on point regarding Jenny.

A commenter asks if anyone has explained why they can't interview someone whose identify is known. JR says he doesn't know but he's hoping for answers soon. He's warned to be careful since drugs from Columbia are transported through Mexico to the US, sometimes on "buses."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/653690964805951/

JR is going back to Mexico for the fifth time to push the police to stay on point regarding Jenny.

A commenter asks if anyone has explained why they can't interview someone whose identify is known. JR says he doesn't know but he's hoping for answers soon. He's warned to be careful since drugs from Columbia are transported through Mexico to the US, sometimes on "buses."

Thanks.

But lol.

It seems like JR doesn't want to find the actual Corona driver.

Jmo.

So imo.

Jr just wants to sue Corona.

Jmo for now.

Were they hinting for him to stay off the buses, or get on one? LoL

So did Jenny not change her last name in the 3 years they were married?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member