Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the fact that he was in a massage parlor. It may be true, but might be worse... Just sayin.

Ah, I understand now. Yes, more information would be so helpful. It's only his word that this happened at a massage parlor. Yes, it could be worse indeed.

It has been stated that JR met Jenny in China in 2008. She is 26 now. That means he began seeing her when she was a 17 or 18. She was just a child. JR has stated that Jenny was granted permanent residency in the US. I know from experience that during this process you are advised not travel outside of the country until you receive this. It might offer an explanation as to why she left him and went off on her own. She had the freedom to do so once she received her green card.

He is 48 years old now (according to his arrest page).

Jenny was (supposedly) 18 when she met him (according to JR). So, at the time he met her, he was 40 and she was 18ish.

https://www.usinquirer.com/records/...=&last_name=&city=&state=wa&month=7&year=2016
he was arrested last year with other charges (non-sexual):
https://www.justmugshots.com/washington/pierce-county/33124085#criminal_history

Yes, 18-ish and possibly 17 or younger, depending on her actual birth certificate. She was a child. He was a middle aged man. Right. Have we heard from her family? Does anyone have any links to interviews with her parents and their thoughts on JR or what's happened to Jenny?

Can anyone confirm for me that Jenny was still in Mexico when she went missing?

IMO older men who go to Asia to find wives tend to have some things in common: Frustration/anger with women in their own country who they see as being "too independent" and a desire for someone young, submissive, and in an easily exploitable financial situation who will cook, clean, and respect the man's authority. When traveling throughout Asia I encountered many rather pathetic-seeming middle-aged or older American men with beautiful very young women. Mostly the kinds of awkward, un-charismatic men who would have a hard time finding a girlfriend in the States. None of those couples seemed remotely happy at least from an outside observer perspective- lots of silent, scowling dinners, etc. From what I've seen on her social media, Jenny doesn't fit the stereotype at all. She seemed quite independent and outspoken. I wonder about her coming to the States, improving her English, getting her green card, finishing school, and how these things may have given her confidence and changed the dynamic of her relationship (or arrangement) with JR. I wonder if he felt duped in some ways, like he didn't get what he expected. MOO, pure speculation.

No, the information actually came from a page set up on Facebook to find Jenny. They posted the actual arrest information. JR has actively been on that page asking them to take it down. It is fairly clear that the post he made on his own page was in response to that and to minimize the damage, IMO. They posted the arrest info. At 5:15am on Friday morning. JR wrote his post at 3:17pm that same day.

https://www.facebook.com/Help-FIND-Jenny-608459742653086/

You can go to this page and look up on last name etc.

http://blue.kingcounty.gov/Courts/Detention/JILS/default.aspx

Old way of seeing prostitutes in the criminal justice system = criminals.
New way of seeing prostitutes in the criminal justice system = victims.

I feel that the movement of patronizing a prostitute from your typical slap-on-the-hand misdemeanor to something that, even though still a misdemeanor, has the "sound and feel" of something more deeply disturbing to society as a whole is probably the result of more progressive attitudes toward sex work and law enforcement. Prostitute, in and of itself, is a punitive term. There's a lot of judgment. Through shows like Dateline's "To Catch a Predator" and various/sundry other types of media concentration on human trafficking, sex crimes, and pedophilia, the term "sexual exploitation" has become better known in the cultural vernacular.

Given the high instance of trafficking, drug dependency, addiction, and the inherent social problems therein, attempting to stem demand for the services of sex workers is the new, in vogue, way of dealing the world's oldest profession. Granted, there are some women who are happy hookers. They participate willingly in the activities and for them, it's a job like you and I go to work at an office building everyday (with our clothes on). Unfortunately, the odds are favorable that your local sex worker is not truly in the business for herself. She's desperate for one thing or another: drugs, money, companionship, attention - whatever. These are the girls that are picked up for prostitution over and over again. The "working girls" tend to be able to avoid that because they have access to more private accommodations, a more discrete clientele, or the ability to work largely without a pimp/agency/service, etc. The minute a woman has to hit the streets, the unscrupulous characters come out of the woodwork - if they didn't BEFORE she ended up there.

I can see where it would be a controversial topic to move prostitution arrests into "sexual exploitation" because some people feel like prostitution is a victimless crime. There aren't a lot of Johns out there that would feel like they contribute to human trafficking - I don't think this microeconomic correlation is the first thing on their minds (and thus, they don't want to be criminalized for their behavior).

I thought the same thing at first, Lisa. The general category is Sexual Exploitation, which usually refers to children. But after looking at the number of the law he broke, it isn't about children. Apparently Seattle includes his charge in that category.

ETA: Seattle changed "patronizing a prostitute" to "sexual exploitation" which apparently is quite controversial.
http://reason.com/blog/2015/01/14/seattle-change-to-prostitution-code

You had me at "possibility of a spreadsheet" :)

On 7/7/2016, there were 56 "prostitution patronizing" arrests ... all at 47xx block of Roosevelt Way NE. So, he may have been on to something with the 40-other-guys thing. Looks like things started at 11:10 a.m. and rolled on through 8:55 p.m. Three were reported at 5:15 p.m. So they're basically running these guys through every FIFTEEN to get busted. This place was doing quite the business.

After Google Street driving the block - I don't see anything that looks like a spa/massage/rub-tug, however, the map is old (2014) and there are some storefronts around that look like they could easily be occupied today by such an establishment.

FWIW --- There's also a database listing a few details of initial Police Reports that may or may not be helpful: http://www.seattle.gov/seattle-police-department/records-request-center/public-information-online

:blushing:

On 7/7/2016, there were 56 "prostitution patronizing" arrests ... all at 47xx block of Roosevelt Way NE. So, he may have been on to something with the 40-other-guys thing. Looks like things started at 11:10 a.m. and rolled on through 8:55 p.m. Three were reported at 5:15 p.m. So they're basically running these guys through every FIFTEEN to get busted. This place was doing quite the business.

After Google Street driving the block - I don't see anything that looks like a spa/massage/rub-tug, however, the map is old (2014) and there are some storefronts around that look like they could easily be occupied today by such an establishment.

I'm familiar with that area, some are hidden advertise as a Spa or Nail Salon.
Check Google maps around Aurora N 47th Street area. Notorious seedy district runs around Aurora. There's NO way he thought it was a real massage parlor.
Research Seattle Massage Parlours on Roosevelt you'll get Bamboo Spa hidden in an unmarked house for example.

Yes, 18-ish and possibly 17 or younger, depending on her actual birth certificate. She was a child. He was a middle aged man. Right. Have we heard from her family? Does anyone have any links to interviews with her parents and their thoughts on JR or what's happened to Jenny?

They are probably in Chinese. Her brother was quoted in an article, but there was nothing new IIRC.

Thank you. Because I know that it wasn't no way that the police would invest time in a sting like this and quit after only arresting 4 people.

I knew I remember seeing him mention 40 others. But then he deleted it. Thank you.

No, the information actually came from a page set up on Facebook to find Jenny. They posted the actual arrest information. JR has actively been on that page asking them to take it down. It is fairly clear that the post he made on his own page was in response to that and to minimize the damage, IMO. They posted the arrest info. At 5:15am on Friday morning. JR wrote his post at 3:17pm that same day.

https://www.facebook.com/Help-FIND-Jenny-608459742653086/
Sadly it wasnt a.m. when he was booked it was 5:14 P.m.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Sadly it wasnt a.m. when he was booked it was 5:14 P.m.

Sent from my SCH-I545

He was booked at 5:14 p.m. on July 7. The post was at 5:15 a.m. on July 8. Or am I misunderstanding your post. :)

To put that statistic in perspective, the population of Mexico is 122.3 million with an extimated 40K missing.
The population of the US is 318.9 million, with 90K missing.

Totally Totally agree. Wth.

Every time this guy is outed about no rewards. Or his single facebook status or his not mentioning Jennys family searching in Mexico or a phone number not being on the flier or not blaming Corona and focus more on the protest. Plus etc.

This is when he changes things on Facebook to act like he is not hiding something after already outted.

So I agree. He simply waited until he seen that the jenny Seattle page exposed him for this and other things before now trying to fix things. Jmo.

I swear this guy is following the supposed trolls that he knows are not trolls.

And then he comes clean on Facebook or makes changes to things while acting like don't mind the supposed trolls that has been originally spotting his possible deceit from every beginning of being noticed before his own followers

Jmo

He is simply reading where folks are calling his bluff. And then he makes changes and acts like no worries. I'm now giving more truthful updates or changes to what I'm being called out on now.

But please still donate. Jmo.

He is creating the trolls. And his buddy Nicole? Just putting out a one-sentence statement once a week is not enough info for people. It's not even a synopsis. It's going to make people upset.

The only time he said anything of any substance, and that left more questions, was him admitting he got busted at a massage parlour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie