Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His family and friends posted on the Help find jenny page the last time he was out there and out of reception area.

But the p.i or whomever responded back to the family that he was out of reception range but everything was okay.

Then the friend and family member thanked the p.i or whomever.

So obviously this happened while JR was in Mexico. Plus he supposedly missed the connecting flight by his words

So obviously he was still in Mexico when his friend and family member asked on the Help jenny page before the p.i said that JR is okay but his phone was out of the reception area.

Jmo.

So let's just be happy that the p.i knew more at the time and relayed it to the family on Facebook while Jr was still in Mexico after missing the important meeting.
Being out of range could be the equivalent of being on a flight home, on a bus between service areas, phone off because he was in a secure area, home in bed with his phone off consumed with depression, checked into a hospital for depression, etc. Your insinuation spin and negative speculation is unnecessary. Besides, what difference does it make where he was and for how long? What are you insinuating?

You'd think that if JR had an important meeting like that, that he would arrive a day or two in advance.

Where is this case going? The case is now eight months old, and there is no end in sight. He says he has a suspect. A suspect in what? Her kidnaping? Her murder? What? He doesn't say.

What does he expect from this new administration? That the first thing the Governor is going to do is roll out the red carpet and just wait in his office for JR to arrive at his convenience?:rolleyes:

This man is totally out of touch with reality. Which is the best thing about this case, because it increases the chances that nobody is even missing. Since the only evidence we have is the claim made by JR.
You're right. He should just give up and let the authorities handle this. JR has no business looking for his own wife in a foreign land that is as corrupt as the day is long. If is going to go look for her, he should take as many days off from earning income as he can and spend extra time in Mexico. That way we'll have a scenario to blame him for spending too much time there and we can accuse him of chasing prostitutes instead of working.

Villagers lynch accused of kidnapping in Oaxaca
December 4, 2016

https://translate.google.ca/transla...-a-hombre-acusado-de-secuestro-en-oaxaca.html

http://www.uniobregon.com/noticias/...-a-hombre-acusado-de-secuestro-en-oaxaca.html

ETA - Here's another report on the lynching:

https://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sinembargo.mx/03-12-2016/3122081

ETA2: https://news.google.com/news/story?...=0ahUKEwiEvdLSptvQAhVFwbwKHYFRD0o4ChCqAggxMAY

(CONTENT WARNING: some of the other news reports have ultra graphic images ie: bottom link in the google search...)

PS: It's interesting these 3 guys were traveling in what appears to be a commercial vehicle....

Governor sworn in amid teacher protests
December 1, 2016

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/governor-sworn-in-amid-teacher-protests/

--------------------------------------

Unfinished projects, charges of corruption
December 2, 2016

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/unfinished-projects-charges-of-corruption/

I think everyone in his administration is going to be too occupied to deal with Jenny's case.

Murat said at a press conference yesterday he intends to work with all the sectors in building what he called an accord for Oaxaca.
“I want to emphasize that my government is receiving a state that is in economic and social collapse,” citing “a serious situation” in the health sector, public security, with transportation workers and in territorial conflicts.
Murat described the situation as “a disaster.”

Source: NVI Noticias (sp), Milenio (sp), El Imparcial (sp), ADN Sureste (sp)
- See more at: http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/governor-sworn-in-amid-teacher-protests/#sthash.BLIz0Sxy.dpuf

Being out of range could be the equivalent of being on a flight home, on a bus between service areas, phone off because he was in a secure area, home in bed with his phone off consumed with depression, checked into a hospital for depression, etc. Your insinuation spin and negative speculation is unnecessary. Besides, what difference does it make where he was and for how long? What are you insinuating?

On the Help Find Jennys Page

It states here that JR may have been out of touch with family because he was having connection issues since Wednesday November 9th. And he will be flying back home on Friday November 11th. And then Jonathan updated the page on November 14th to say that he is back and okay.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/604597256381989?view=permalink&id=705918719583175

So this tells us that he was in Mexico for several days at least.

Now of course it means not much. But it does show he was there for a couple of days while missing that connecting flight to meet the prosecutor.

I think everyone in his administration is going to be too occupied to deal with Jenny's case.

There you go. That sounds like JR's next update. Waiting for the teacher's strike to get resolved, so he can go talk to the Governor, about his missing wife. Of course when that happens, he might miss the appointment again, because he doesn't understand how airline tickets work in Mexico. :rolleyes:

You're right. He should just give up and let the authorities handle this. JR has no business looking for his own wife in a foreign land that is as corrupt as the day is long. If is going to go look for her, he should take as many days off from earning income as he can and spend extra time in Mexico. That way we'll have a scenario to blame him for spending too much time there and we can accuse him of chasing prostitutes instead of working.

When is he going to start looking for his wife? Since he is too busy with his job to take a couple of extra days off to get to Mexico in time for an important meeting with a high level government official.

He missed his flight, KaaBoom

He didn't miss the flight to Mexico.

He missed the crossover flight from Mexico to head to a smaller region of Mexico.

Btw. Did he atleast try to put missing poster flyers at that small airport like he boasted about the $200 billboard that he put up?

Idk.

But imo.

Jonathan is acting like he shouldn't work with her family that flew down there from China themselves.

But he acts like its just him searching.

So he is basically saying that Jenny's family doesn't need to help him help her.

Jmo.

Especially since he hasn't been to the Chinese consulate not once.

But her family has.

Now the Mexican government may be changing people.

But the Chinese consulate in Mexico may still consists of the same.

So why didn't he hire Chinese translators to help him communicate with the Chinese embassy in Mexico as well?

He missed his flight, KaaBoom

It's not really a brilliant idea to let that happen, when you are traveling to a meeting with a high level Mexican Government official for help finding your missing wife. A responsible person who is truly serious about finding his wife, would not let that happen. Some meetings you just don't miss.

But he probably had to stop off for a "back rub" on the way. :rolleyes:

If she went missing in Mexico the chances of finding this poor girl are slim to none. LE is absolutely corrupt along with the government they're on the Cartels pay roll. Unfortunately I don't feel there's much hope for this young girl or anyone else for that matter that goes missing in Mexico! Why she would choose to go backpacking in Mexico is beyond me. Yes it's a paradise but there is so much Cartel activity down there right now and has been for years, there are daily beheadings and dismemberment, people are kidnapped and tortured and women are forced into sex trafficking, and smuggling, the atrocities are horrible. I have family there and I am scared for them always. Do your research before you decide to go backpacking or vacationing in Mexico folks.

If she went missing in Mexico the chances of finding this poor girl are slim to none. LE is absolutely corrupt along with the government they're on the Cartels pay roll. Unfortunately I don't feel there's much hope for this young girl or anyone else for that matter that goes missing in Mexico! Why she would choose to go backpacking in Mexico is beyond me. Yes it's a paradise but there is so much Cartel activity down there right now and has been for years, there are daily beheadings and dismemberment, people are kidnapped and tortured and women are forced into sex trafficking, and smuggling, the atrocities are horrible. I have family there and I am scared for them always. Do your research before you decide to go backpacking or vacationing in Mexico folks.

Thanks for your perspective, Lala. I think we're all on the same page. It's a tragedy, and I think JR is wasting his time at this point, but how can he stop? What a mess!

Femicide in Mexico and Guatemala
December 4, 2016

Snipped...
...Between 2011 and 2014, the rate of feminicides increased five times, and between 2013 and 2015 6488 women were killed. In 2016, 3,000 women were been killed between January and mid-October, of which 1,185 have been identified as feminicides. In Mexico, a country of 120 million inhabitants, 77% of feminicides are not prosecuted, with a large proportion of bodies never identified.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/mabel-encinas/femicide-in-mexico-and-guatemala

I'm interested in what he said about trying new strategies and wonder what they will be. Maybe he can try the "reverse ransom" offered in Sherri Papini's case, not that it worked by the deadline, but you never know.

RSBM & BBM

:yeahthat:

Maybe someone could send him the contact information for CG....

:thinking:

Maybe not a ransom but a substantial reward....

:dunno:

But at this rate, JR has nothing more to lose.

:moo: :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member