Mexico - Kaleo Skye, 3 & Roxy Rain 10 mos, killed by dad, Rosarito, 10 Aug 2021 *arrest in CA*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks @Seattle1 - for all that info! Will update my notes - and see you around 8/26 - or maybe later, as I am flying to Sweden on the 27th! Vacation time! :cool:
Good on you @Niner -- have fun with your sister! I too will not be available but not for fun -- I have a surgery scheduled.

I expect the Court will rule to give MC 90 days to respond based on the earlier Order for BPO's plan (See post #583). This will push the matter out to November before any hearing possible.

Also, there will probably be another joint motion filed about excluding periods of delay pursuant to 18 USC§4241(d) and Excluding Time to 18 USC §3161(h)(l)(A) as to Matthew Taylor Coleman relating to the Speedy Trial Act. In other words, doubtful you will miss anything while you are on vacation. :)

This is MOO. I've said some of this before, but I still think it's true. I don't want it to be forgotten that he fed his mind on conspiracy theories to the point of insanity. The two precious children ended up dying a horrible death because he gobbled up those theories thinking he was getting extra special revelations.

Some of his friends voiced their concerns that he increasingly sought out what he began to believe were the real truths. Don't overlook the fact that this has happened to others. People have lost their loved ones to cults and far fetched conspiracy theories.

Many times we might determine whether a person "heard voices telling them to do something", and we call that "mental illness". What if the "voices" he heard were those from the conspiracy theorists, groups like QAnon or the Illuminati, some call them cults, and he sought those voices out, more and more often? Perhaps to the point of madness?

He did confess, and he did say he knew what he was doing was wrong, but he had to "save the world". Fancied himself obtaining special info, fancied himself a world hero. Is he going to suggest he was brainwashed? He knew what he was doing and that it was wrong. He was following through on his beliefs that someday his children would be monsters. MOO, his beliefs were certainly what was wrong, and he let them override all else. I don't doubt he ended up insane, but I can't overlook that he took himself there. All MOO

Good on you @Niner -- have fun with your sister! I too will not be available but not for fun -- I have a surgery scheduled.

I expect the Court will rule to give MC 90 days to respond based on the earlier Order for BPO's plan (See post #583). This will push the matter out to November before any hearing possible.

Also, there will probably be another joint motion filed about excluding periods of delay pursuant to 18 USC§4241(d) and Excluding Time to 18 USC §3161(h)(l)(A) as to Matthew Taylor Coleman relating to the Speedy Trial Act. In other words, doubtful you will miss anything while you are on vacation. :)

Good luck on your surgery - hopefully nothing serious!!

Yes - I believe it will be quite a while until this case gets going...

And again!! Thanks for all the info! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back