Found Alive MG-P, 12, missing from her home, Hall Co., 29 May 2024 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This absolutely the best news I could have woke up to this morning. I am so doing the happy dance around my house. Still lots of questions but she is alive and ultimately that is what this is all about!

Updated info this morning: Found in Ohio with a 31 year-old man that she met online. He's been charged with r*pe, with other charges possible.

"Investigators believe that MG-P had been communicating with the man via Facebook and had told him she was unhappy and wanted to leave home. Despite the communication, Sheriff Couch reiterated that "M is the victim."

Authorities said the man drove from Ohio to Gainesville, Georgia, on May 29, picked M up, and then traveled back to Dover, Ohio, where they are believed to have been since."

and

"Couch says Augustin was arrested and is being held in Ohio on a rape charge. He will likely face several felonies in both Ohio and Georgia."

Last edited by a moderator:

Some additional info.
So glad she was found!

He says M met Antonio Agustin, a Guatemalan native, online and began chatting with him and other adult men through Facebook Messenger. She told Agustin that she was unhappy and wanted to leave home.

On May 29, Agustin drove from his Ohio home to Gainesville to pick M up and take her back to northeast Ohio, where investigators believe they have been since.

The sheriff went on to say that they found her after she made another Facebook account and messaged her father to let him know that she was fine, but wasn’t coming home and wanted him to stop looking for her.

Investigators were able to use the IP address from that message to track down the phone number and M’s location.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay