GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
There was a moment when James was looking at Jennifer very intensely.

I wonder if they are allowed to communicate now? Did you notice if she looked at him at all? What I saw, she seemed like she put a big wall right around herself and didn't even glance in his direction.

I find it interesting, sharing attorneys. My interpretation: Either they trust each other implicitly, or there is zero trust at all.

I think it's the latter.

Nessel calls out Oxford school board after meeting with students, parents (detroitnews.com)

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel called out the Oxford Community Schools Board of Education on Tuesday, a day after meeting privately with community members about what led up to the Nov. 30 mass shooting at the community's high school.

In a letter to school board members posted on her office's Twitter account, she reminded the elected officials they have the power to provide for the safety and welfare of students.

"To put it plainly, the families you serve want transparency and – as board members – you have an obligation to provide it," she said in the letter...

I wonder if they are allowed to communicate now? Did you notice if she looked at him at all? What I saw, she seemed like she put a big wall right around herself and didn't even glance in his direction.

I find it interesting, sharing attorneys. My interpretation: Either they trust each other implicitly, or there is zero trust at all.

I think it's the latter.

She seemed to look at him for a second when he was looking at her, but more of a glance than anything. Definitely not the way he was looking at her. In my opinion, they keep these attorneys because they have meetings all together, the 4 of them. That means J&J can communicate. If they had separate attorneys, meetings like that would never happen.

This morning's hearing can be viewed within report below.

Accused Oxford High shooter Ethan Crumbley back in court Thursday (detroitnews.com)

Pontiac — Accused Oxford High School shooter Ethan Crumbley appeared briefly before a judge Thursday for a pretrial placement hearing but his situation will not change.

Crumbley, 15, has been in the county jail since he was charged after the Nov. 30 mass shooting at the school that killed four students and wounded six others and a teacher.

Crumbley’s attorneys plan an insanity defense for their young client, who faces up to life in prison if convicted as charged. He remains in isolation in the Oakland County Jail, separated from adult prisoners. He appeared for Thursday's hearing from the jail via video...

Last edited:
Thank you to @BetteDavisEyes for the link above so I can watch the whole hearing.

Prosecutor filed a memo with the court. Updates for options for educational opportunities. A report from forensic psychiatry has been received.

Court doesn't see any reason to change it's prior ruling as to his placement at the Oakland County Jail.

Tentative trial date with the understanding that it may change. Date is Sept 6, 2022 at 8:30am.

Nothing else to place on the record.

The next review hearing/pre-trial May 19, 2022 at 9:00am. This will be via zoom.

Anchor on WDIV news at noon reported that the results of the psychiatric evaluation have been made accessible to prosectution and defense but have been made public. How likely is it that the results of EC's psychiatric evaluation will be made public prior to the trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member