GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and LE believed he was using two of the three bedrooms.
( His original bedroom is chaos, the second is almost as bad)

At 4hrs 36 minutes

I can't square the chaos with the parents admonitions to him to ensure he paid attention to his grades just before the shooting nor getting an early Christmas present.

Well, maybe the mess has something to do with Ethan drinking hard liquor. While Jennifer sat in a patrol car LE searched her house and found an empty whiskey bottle in his bedroom.

James and Jennifer discussed Ethan getting drunk - having WAY too much to drink.

There is footage of Ethan stumbling/falling at work and it could be from drinking because no explanation is given.

Jennifer Crumbley's co-workers testify about morning of school shooting​

During the search of the house, Oakland County Sheriff's Detective Adam Stoyek testified they found an open gun box and an empty box of ammunition for the 9 mm Sig Sauer handgun used in the shooting, as well as gun range targets with bullet holes taped to the shooter's bedroom wall and an empty bottle of whiskey next to his bed. They also found two more weapons in a locked gun safe that could be opened with the default code of 0-0-0.

March 19, 2021​

Jennifer to James:

Jennifer, 9:37 a.m.:
You awake?
Jennifer: "Ethan awake?"
James, 9:38 a.m.: "Um yeah"
Jennifer: "How is he?"
James: "He woke up looking like he had WAY too much to drink last night complaining about a headache"
Jennifer, 9:41 a.m.: "Well he was really worked up and out of control so I can see why."
Jennifer: "All I know is he needs to eat, go to work, and work hard, not complain and he can get his stuff back"
Jennifer: "You respond? I didn't get it?"
James: "Jesus yes"
James, 10:17 a.m.: "He said let me ask you a question. Why am I in your guys' room lol"
Jennifer: "OMG"
James: "I totally thought you were giving him a Xanax last night"
Jennifer: "Does he seem better? No melatonin"
James: "I know"
Jennifer: "But he hasn't had one before. Should only give him half"
James: "He is just doing his school. Says his head hurts. He took so Tylenol"
Jennifer: "Is he ok to work?"
James: "Yeah"
Jennifer: "Does he remember what he did?"
James: "Dude I am working. On a demo right now. I have not talked to him and he is doing school"

Last edited:
Well, maybe the mess has something to do with Ethan drinking hard liquor. While Jennifer sat in a patrol car LE searched her house and found an empty whiskey bottle in his bedroom.

James and Jennifer discussed Ethan getting drunk - having WAY too much to drink.

There is footage of Ethan stumbling/falling at work and it could be from drinking because no explanation is given.

Jennifer Crumbley's co-workers testify about morning of school shooting​

During the search of the house, Oakland County Sheriff's Detective Adam Stoyek testified they found an open gun box and an empty box of ammunition for the 9 mm Sig Sauer handgun used in the shooting, as well as gun range targets with bullet holes taped to the shooter's bedroom wall and an empty bottle of whiskey next to his bed. They also found two more weapons in a locked gun safe that could be opened with the default code of 0-0-0.

March 19, 2021​

Jennifer to James:

Jennifer, 9:37 a.m.:
You awake?
Jennifer: "Ethan awake?"
James, 9:38 a.m.: "Um yeah"
Jennifer: "How is he?"
James: "He woke up looking like he had WAY too much to drink last night complaining about a headache"
Jennifer, 9:41 a.m.: "Well he was really worked up and out of control so I can see why."
Jennifer: "All I know is he needs to eat, go to work, and work hard, not complain and he can get his stuff back"
Jennifer: "You respond? I didn't get it?"
James: "Jesus yes"
James, 10:17 a.m.: "He said let me ask you a question. Why am I in your guys' room lol"
Jennifer: "OMG"
James: "I totally thought you were giving him a Xanax last night"
Jennifer: "Does he seem better? No melatonin"
James: "I know"
Jennifer: "But he hasn't had one before. Should only give him half"
James: "He is just doing his school. Says his head hurts. He took so Tylenol"
Jennifer: "Is he ok to work?"
James: "Yeah"
Jennifer: "Does he remember what he did?"
James: "Dude I am working. On a demo right now. I have not talked to him and he is doing school"

FWIW, based on this exchange, it sounds like "melatonin" wink, wink is the code name for Xanax. Melatonin is probably what she told EC he was taking. One has to wonder how much, how often and for how long she could have been doing that.

JMO

FWIW, based on this exchange, it sounds like "melatonin" wink, wink is the code name for Xanax. Melatonin is probably what she told EC he was taking. One has to wonder how much, how often and for how long she could have been doing that.

JMO

From just what I posted it shows Ethan wasn't mature or stable or well enough to have been given a deadly gun.

If convicted, it will be because Jennifer gave him a gun for Christmas. Ditto James.

If Ethan had stolen a gun unbeknownst to his parents, instead of getting it from his parents, the parents would be at hone not in jail.

2 Cents

In the police interview - the segment where the parents are briefly brought into the room where EC is being held - what do people make of the parents saying nothing to their son but a minute later, JC spotting the room's camera and only then asking ' why?' of her son? ( DrG Explains noticed that, I hadn't until then)

For me, it also fits with her other statements about being concerned his name would be made public and also the previous text ' don't judge me for what my son did'

In the police interview - the segment where the parents are briefly brought into the room where EC is being held - what do people make of the parents saying nothing to their son but a minute later, JC spotting the room's camera and only then asking ' why?' of her son? ( DrG Explains noticed that, I hadn't until then)

For me, it also fits with her other statements about being concerned his name would be made public and also the previous text ' don't judge me for what my son did'

There is video of the interview?

Could you link?

Who is Dr. G?

Would you post what Dr G. said about the case?
Thanks!

What kind of job did he have? When was the footage taken? During which trial was it shown, and what was the testimony about it?

<modsnip - not an approved source>

Oxford Shooter Ethan Crumbley Fell, Hit Head in Bizarre ...

1706706402416.png
TMZ
https://www.tmz.com › 2021/12/06 › ethan-crumble...

12/6/2021 5:02 PM PT. Ethan Crumbley -- the accused Oxford killer -- was involved in a bizarre accident a year before he shot and killed 4 of his fellow ...

Missing: crumbleys ‎| Show results with: crumbleys

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of job did he have? When was the footage taken? During which trial was it shown, and what was the testimony about it?

This hasn't been shown in court and I doubt it will be.
  • Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Ethan Crumbley collapsing in the kitchen while working at 5-1 Diner in Oxford, Michigan last September 2021.
  • Footage shows the teen entering the room wobbly on his feet, and swaying erratically, before collapsing and slamming head-first into a cabinet
  • Ethan's mother purportedly blamed it on her son not eating that day, however the owner told DailyMail.com that she doubts that was the cause
  • 'We sent him home,' the owner said. 'The mom said it was just because he didn't eat anything. It seems a lot for that to just be not eating'
  • The owner also recalled confronting Ethan's older brother Eli last year after he was allegedly caught smoking marijuana in the back room in a separate incident
  • After she threatened to call his parents, Eli allegedly replied: 'Where do you think I got it from?'

I just jumped into the feed. Not sure who this guy is and what he’s testifying about. Anyone up to doing a summary of the testimony so far this morning? Pretty please?

I just jumped into the feed. Not sure who this guy is and what he’s testifying about. Anyone up to doing a summary of the testimony so far this morning? Pretty please?
snippet:

Lt. Sgt. David Hendrick, who oversaw a fugitive apprehension task force assigned to help locate the Crumbleys in the days after the shooting, described the manhunt.

The young man with the hat?
If him ,he's talking about the coffee roast business he works at which I think is in the same building that the parents hid out in a friends studio in.

First was the detective who spoke with JC at her residence and he eventually seized her phone after letting her copy down phone numbers.
He also suggested she/James could purchase track/burner phones but they need to give LE the numbers on the new phones.

The gentleman in the hat that is testifying now is the person who reported their car in the parking lot prior to their arrest.

I’m not sure what to make of them hiding. It seems dumb and childish. I’m not sure if they hid because they felt like they were accessories to the crime. They seemed more concerned about others perception of them after this crime. It seems like something a child would do, soil his underclothes and stuff the evidence behind the couch. That seems consistent with their parenting. JMO

Edited to add- It also seems bizarre that LE treated these two losers as a couple of dangerous fugitives! I know LE has to be careful for their own safety at all times but the level of threat here seems unnecessarily heightened. Did they believe these parents encouraged their son to commit the crime? There was no evidence of that. The fact that there are 6 deputies standing by her in the courtroom also feels excessive. JMO

Last edited:
The gentleman in the hat that is testifying now is the person who reported their car in the parking lot prior to their arrest.
Was there a reward for their capture?

Listening to Smith who looks like she's gonna try and put some blame on the coffee roaster for calling cops. lol

So we see the bodycam footage of their arrest & while LE is ramming doors to get into the building and barging into their hiding place, these two lay in bed facing each other, not moving, pretending to be asleep. Again, so childish and pathetic. Then, James Crumbley is told to lay on the ground on his stomach and as he’s being cuffed and lifted off the ground he’s yelling like a you know what. Jennifer Crumbley doesn’t make a peep and only asks for her glasses.

I remember after they were discovered they were paraded around in front of cameras. It was a perp walk, walk of shame like no other.

State to rest this afternoon. Defense won’t be ready to start until tomorrow.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member