GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a juror got booted for knowing someone
I agree that under 18 yos shouldn’t get LWOP. I think the problem is that the victims are also children and there are multiple. The frequency of this type of crime and the public outrage will not allow any leniency for these young terrorists. And I’m not sure that we should be lenient for this type of crime as the frequency has increased over the last decade. We’re living in precarious times. JMO
I agree, school mass shootings or elsewhere are in a league of their own.

It appears that the list is getting updated as witnesses appear.

Full list of witness testimonies in ongoing Jennifer Crumbley trial​

Jennifer Crumbley facing 4 counts of involuntary manslaughter​

FO5P5JETUFEWJDSFCJOEMBOK6A.jpg

(WDIV)

PONTIAC, Mich. – Jennifer Crumbley, the mother of the Oxford High School shooter who killed four people, is on trial for involuntary manslaughter in connection with her son’s mass shooting.
The shooter was sentenced in December to life in prison without the chance of parole.
Recommended Videos

Jennifer in cop car as police are search/seize the residence.
I assume they already took her phone?
49 mins

Why would they take her phone? She wasn't a suspect in the shooting.

I had to step away for a couple of hours. What are we listening to now?

Yes, I found this.
Thanks!

'The battle over Ethan Crumbley's testimony'​

'At issue for the mom's defense lawyer is that her son's text messages to a friend and journal entries are going to be admitted at trial. In those texts and his journal, her son claimed that his parents ignored his pleas to get him help for mental health issues, a theme the prosecution has been hammering since the parents were arrested more than two years ago.

The mom's lawyer, Shannon Smith, argues that if the prosecution gets to admit those text messages and journal entries, then she should be allowed an opportunity to rebut them. To do that, she argues, she must question the shooter and his psychiatrists about statements he allegedly made that contradict his claims that his parents ignored his pleas for help"

Fair argument.

Why would they take her phone? She wasn't a suspect in the shooting.
Because I saw JC sitting there not scrolling or texting, which she eventually resume.
They did seize her phone later that day and she and James got burner/track phones.

Just to add to my comment earlier….

Another glaring issue for the state is that the school wasn’t alarmed enough to send EC home that day. He’s drawing guns, bullets and indicating he wants to kill ppl. I get that they didn’t know and weren’t informed he was just recently gifted an Sig Sauer but still. Given all the school shootings, how does a school administrator not send his behind home?? That gives the parents inaction some out. JMO
Those are my thoughts as well.

The argument that JC told Amanda her co-worker about on 11-30 when she returned to her workplace from the school meeting did take place with EC the night before, 11-29.
JC also told Amanda that EC was locked out of the house.
JC told the officer while in the back of the cop car that there was fight the night before but all was normal the next morning, whatever her normal means.

Fair argument.
I don’t agree w the defense. EC was found guilty and sentenced. His statements and mental health that was submitted during his trial should be what she has to go by. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur