GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Has footage been shown were JC/Smith hear the juries verdict?
As soon as they arrived in the court room and before the jury was in the court room, Shannon Smith looked like she knew, she looked very worried, and it wa obvious that she hadn't had much sleep for awhile, maybe didn't sleep at all last night. JC, of course, looked worried. But I think they had prepared for this possible scenario.

Hope that a top-rate attorney will take this case to appeal, especially because of the precedent-setting case, even if not for Jennifer.

Also, it doesn't bode well for James. I can't imagine they would convict one parent and not the other given the so-called "evidence" they brought against them.

It's kind of odd, though, that the prosecution will have a chance to try this case twice, once with each parent, as there seems to be an advantage to having tried the case in February then again in March.

Hopefully.
This case and the guilty verdict sure sets a precedent, doesn't it.
Yes. And I thought the defense did a good job pointing out some of them. Even a good parent doesn't always know what their kids are doing behind their back. I know she was checked out of her kids life and just ignored him. But this is a concern for a parents in the future. Kids get mad at their parents are liable to text anything. If its not true it can and will be used against the parent.

Last edited:
yesterday I caught a couple of smiles from JC, while they were in court for jury questions and last instructions to alternates.
I think she assumed she was going to get a positive result.

I would love to hear juror interviews to get their feedback but I respect fact that many in that community just want to get on with their lives now.

Longer video, hears jurors saying yes, all 17 jurors and then sent to jury room by judge and judge is addressing everyone in courtroom.
I think I heard an April sentencing,

Reactions: IDK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members