Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
December 21, 2019
“The Benzie County Sheriff’s Office says a body was found Saturday north of Honor.

They say it was discovered in 3 feet of water by Indian Hill Rd. and Hooker Rd., an area flooded by the Platte River.

Investigators say there are no initial signs of foul play and the body is currently in the process of being identified.

[SBM]”
BREAKING: Body Found in Benzie County - 9 & 10 News

“The Benzie County Sheriff announces they have found the remains of a woman very close to the area Ada Quintal went missing. The body has not been 100% confirmed by police but Quintal’s family is saying it is her. The body was found in 3 feet of water.
@9and10News” (BBM)
6:21 PM · Dec 21, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
Eric Lloyd on Twitter

Last edited:
Missing Southfield woman Adrienne Quintal found dead
ETA:
6:23 PM, Dec 21, 2019
“SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WXYZ) — Adrienne Quintal, 47, who has been missing for more than two months was found dead.

Her family has been sending updates through a Facebook account, and announced the news Saturday evening. Michigan State Police confirmed the news.

[ SBM]”

Saturday, December 21st 2019
“BENZIE COUNTY, Mich. (WPBN/WGTU) -- The Benzie County Sheriff confirmed a female body was found Saturday near Indian Hill Road.

The body has not been positively identified, but the Sheriff said it was discovered on the property of Adrienne Quintal's family cabin.

[SBM]

Saturday evening a post was made on the 'Adrienne Quintal - Missing in northern Michigan' Facebook page, which is managed by Quintal's family, saying she was found.

[SBM]” (BBM)
BREAKING: Female body found in Benzie County

From a November 22nd article:
“The area in which investigators have searched around the family cabin Quintal was last heard of being at when she went missing in mid-October. (WPBN)” [“RIVER”]
128950fb-0a9b-408e-b06f-ac64265fccbb-medium16x9_Quintalsearch.JPG

Reward in missing woman cases increases to $100,000 until November 30

After all this time... 500 feet

The dog & pony show only covered 100 acres, and the initial search was very limited.

I'm curious what "couldn't have been reached previously" means. Unless being frozen allowed walking through the marsh? The *advertiser censored* section was where a tornado traveled and knocked all the trees down. The "river" on that side of the road is more of a swamp drain. My family's land has a few of the springs that feed it. My guess is she was in the pooled area at the top of the X's where a pool forms before going under the road.

Obviously Adrienne "reached" it. Unless she wasn't there until very recently. Just putting out that possibility but IMO they just missed her.

My point exactly. That lazy river circles the property, and was always my strong suspicion it's where she would be found. With so many downed trees in it, there was little chance of easily navigating it in a canoe or waders, but it wasn't easy on the family & friends to discover her, either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back