MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 Jul 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know much about guns, but wouldn't the 4th shell only have been ejected if the killer had pumped the shotgun in preparation for a fifth shot? Enlighten me.
Possibly, if it was a pump action. On my pump action shotgun the pump goes slack after the shot so I always ejected the spent shell anyways, regardless of whether or not I was firing the next round. Most of us that shoot pump actions do eject the spent shell irregardless of whether or not we are firing the next round. This is really just muscle memory taking over, especially if you do a lot of bird hunting. So I wonder if this shooter was used to shooting that gun. So no, the ejected 4th round is not necessarily an intent to fire the fifth.

If it was an automatic it would have ejected the shell whether the shooter was preparing for a fifth shot or not.

This case is beyond frustrating. I can't imagine how Ally's family feels.

I just can't make a random crime fit. I too think this was a crime of passion. The shots in the back...for some reason, this feels like the killer saying, "If you walk/run away from me, it'll be the last thing you ever do!"

I hope this isn't a cold case, but really at this point, what new avenues of investigation could they have to pursue if the ones that seemed so promising having yielded enough evidence?

I tend to believe it was a random crime, but based on what LE is saying they tend to agree with you that Alexandra knew her killer. To the best of my knowledge, they've never said why they believe she knew her killer. And yet the first POI they had, based on a tip, had no connection to Alexandra that I'm aware of. So go figure.

I've actually followed this thread since WS first showed up, and I want to be clear that he has acted suspicious, but there's a few things that I think as a new person to this thread I can point out that might convince people otherwise.

The POI who isn't WS actually provides a lot of information that we don't otherwise have:

While he was taken to jail, [cleared man] says police interrogated his family, friends and boss, impounded his white car, tore up his home and garage and destroyed his boat..

"They completely ripped them out of the floor," he said. "(They were) looking for gun bullets, whatever."

Police seized a map out of his car - and their phones and his daughter's tablet. No guns or bullets were found.

[Cleared man] was told investigators were looking for any evidence that may link him to the murder, including a pair of sandals surveillance images show the suspect they believe was wearing at the time.

"He kept asking me questions and showing me pictures," he said. "I said that's not me, I don't wear sandals.

The suspect didn't just mention sandals, they have surveillance image of the suspect & showed them to him. At least partial. His protests of "That's not me," mean they showed him an image of someone, not just shoes. They also were able to prove to a judge that a white sedan was involved enough to get a full search warrant on his car. The article specifically mentions his "white car."

The fact that the police have an image of the suspect, have enough visual evidence to convince a judge to allow them to rip up a man's entire life, and to this day remain convinced a white car was involved... they've never connected any of these pieces of evidence to WS after 3 years. From what we know, they have never served a search warrant of such severity on WS. They spoke to WS within hours of the shooting & in 3 years nobody has come up with a valid explanation for how he obtained & disposed of a white car + shotgun in the ~12 hours between hospital shifts. (He didn't rent it or borrow it, that almost certainly would have come out by now! They have dates on most of Keyes' rentals dating back a long time.)

WS is creepy as all get out. I have suspected him since his initial appearance on this thread. But looking at it after 3 years, I'm just not so sure that there is any evidence implicating him at all. I mean we have tons of cases where people actively confess of their own free will and wind up having nothing to do with it. Mental illness is a powerful actor, and WS is certainly, to some degree, mentally ill.

I've actually followed this thread since WS first showed up, and I want to be clear that he has acted suspicious, but there's a few things that I think as a new person to this thread I can point out that might convince people otherwise.

The POI who isn't WS actually provides a lot of information that we don't otherwise have:

While he was taken to jail, [cleared man] says police interrogated his family, friends and boss, impounded his white car, tore up his home and garage and destroyed his boat..

"They completely ripped them out of the floor," he said. "(They were) looking for gun bullets, whatever."

Police seized a map out of his car - and their phones and his daughter's tablet. No guns or bullets were found.

[Cleared man] was told investigators were looking for any evidence that may link him to the murder, including a pair of sandals surveillance images show the suspect they believe was wearing at the time.

"He kept asking me questions and showing me pictures," he said. "I said that's not me, I don't wear sandals.

The suspect didn't just mention sandals, they have surveillance image of the suspect & showed them to him. At least partial. His protests of "That's not me," mean they showed him an image of someone, not just shoes. They also were able to prove to a judge that a white sedan was involved enough to get a full search warrant on his car. The article specifically mentions his "white car."

The fact that the police have an image of the suspect, have enough visual evidence to convince a judge to allow them to rip up a man's entire life, and to this day remain convinced a white car was involved... they've never connected any of these pieces of evidence to WS after 3 years. From what we know, they have never served a search warrant of such severity on WS. They spoke to WS within hours of the shooting & in 3 years nobody has come up with a valid explanation for how he obtained & disposed of a white car + shotgun in the ~12 hours between hospital shifts. (He didn't rent it or borrow it, that almost certainly would have come out by now! They have dates on most of Keyes' rentals dating back a long time.)

WS is creepy as all get out. I have suspected him since his initial appearance on this thread. But looking at it after 3 years, I'm just not so sure that there is any evidence implicating him at all. I mean we have tons of cases where people actively confess of their own free will and wind up having nothing to do with it. Mental illness is a powerful actor, and WS is certainly, to some degree, mentally ill.
Lots here to unwrap. Can you please add in references to the quotes provided?

Yeah, they all come from the interview with the POI here: Suspect in murder of Holly jogger says he is innocent in 2016.

It seems a lot of this has just been overlooked. They apparently have pictures & far more than just a basic suspicion of a white car. The white car was ripped apart, they seriously believe that a white sedan was the car used in the shooting. They do not rip apart your boat and property and car floorboards for a BOLO.

I have never once heard someone (and I followed this thread the ENTIRE time, I first heard about Wes via someone on Reddit posting he was acting suspiciously, I own the same username there for years) connect Wes to the actual theory of the crime.

Yes, he had the motive. But he doesn't own a white car, and in 3 years nobody has come up with anything resembling a plausible theory that places him both obtaining and ditching a white car (possibly with shells and gunpowder residue, per the complete teardown alluded to by the other POI), all of the "murder clothes," as well as the murder weapon.

All in time to show up for his shift and be one of the first people questioned by police. The man is a liar, and a grade a jerk, as anyone who has been harassed by him understands. But I'm not sure that there's even a plausible theory of him committing the crime. He had motive, I'm not really sure he had the means, and I'm mixed that he had the opportunity given the car.

Like everyone, I want the murderer brought to justice. If it's WS, then I want him behind bars, but something is going to have to put him there. What's the actual theory on how he could have & did pull off this crime?

Yeah, they all come from the interview with the POI here: Suspect in murder of Holly jogger says he is innocent in 2016.

It seems a lot of this has just been overlooked. They apparently have pictures & far more than just a basic suspicion of a white car. The white car was ripped apart, they seriously believe that a white sedan was the car used in the shooting. They do not rip apart your boat and property and car floorboards for a BOLO.

I have never once heard someone (and I followed this thread the ENTIRE time, I first heard about Wes via someone on Reddit posting he was acting suspiciously, I own the same username there for years) connect Wes to the actual theory of the crime.

Yes, he had the motive. But he doesn't own a white car, and in 3 years nobody has come up with anything resembling a plausible theory that places him both obtaining and ditching a white car (possibly with shells and gunpowder residue, per the complete teardown alluded to by the other POI), all of the "murder clothes," as well as the murder weapon.

All in time to show up for his shift and be one of the first people questioned by police. The man is a liar, and a grade a jerk, as anyone who has been harassed by him understands. But I'm not sure that there's even a plausible theory of him committing the crime. He had motive, I'm not really sure he had the means, and I'm mixed that he had the opportunity given the car.

Like everyone, I want the murderer brought to justice. If it's WS, then I want him behind bars, but something is going to have to put him there. What's the actual theory on how he could have & did pull off this crime?

I agree with all of the negative descriptions of WS. Could he have borrowed a car from a family member or friend? They probably would have looked into this, but maybe not.

There is almost no way that he borrowed or rented a car from a friend and that hasn't come up in the investigation. A rental is right out, post 9/11 there is no renting a car in cash anymore. And borrowing the car - nobody would really have incentive to cover for this crime, certainly not years later. I'm sure they looked into it and his immediate friends/relatives were looked into.

If there was any way to tie Wes to a white car police would have absolutely done so. He also needs to have ditched this car without anyone ever finding it or suspecting it! And this car is connected enough to the crime that police got a search warrant to tear one up, it's not just a "maybe."

This thread is also incorrect in its early pages (this specific iteration) where it says there is only one named suspect. That is incorrect, the named, questioned, and searched suspect (BP) lives 7 minutes from the spot where Alex was killed. One turn off of Fish Lake Rd.

Police have been clear he has not been cleared, and remains a suspect in the article I linked. This is reiterated in articles from 2017 (link Alexandra Brueger found shot, killed 7 months ago in Rose Township; new reward offered)

Police did have one person in custody at one point, but had to release him. Investigators hope even the smallest piece of information could help break this case.

You will notice that WS does not get a mention here, even as a POI, or someone involved with the case. But the previous suspect does. His initials are BP. He remains in the area, now in Fenton rather than Holly.

BP remains a very serious suspect. He is affiliated with biker gangs (he is posing in Facebook photos with friends wearing "BFFB" and other biker gang affiliated apparel). His facebook wall contains multiple photos of the confederate flag. He owns a white car, which WS does not. I am not making any of these things up. Here is a map from his address in Holly to the scene of the crime.

Again, if someone can explain to me how the alleged #1 suspect managed to obtain:

-A white car
-A shotgun, which he learned to operate well enough to fire multiple rounds in succession (if you have never fired one, this is a skill)
-Shotgun Ammo

and then DITCH

-A white car, potentially with gunpowder residue or a spent shell
-The shotgun
-All of the ammo

Without a single person coming forward to say that they sold or lent these items to him, or had them go missing, in multiple years. It is just incredible to me that the prevailing theory in this thread is that somehow WS did all of that and then showed up mostly normal for his shift at the hospital. And has then withstood every single scrap of scrutiny. AND has never had a court ordered search warrant served on his property. He is such a gaping jerk that I ask: who would cover for this guy after all this time and how he's acted??

Maybe my views here are unpopular because my goal is to *investigate the crime.* Discuss the theory of the crime, how it could possibly have gone down given the public evidence and statements we have. I fully, 100% understand why WS has made himself look guilty. What I honestly think is that WS is a loser. He is a nobody, who cannot deal with that fact, and tried to insert himself into this case at an early edge to gain sympathetic "ex boyfriend" attention and points, to go down in the history books as her grieving boyfriend. He's just a loser who got himself in way too deep.

Look at how close the only NAMED, SEARCHED, and QUESTIONED suspect who was never cleared lived to where Alex died. I realize that anyone who lives in Holly lives pretty close, but this is a road I would actually expect this guy took all the time. The fact that he remains a suspect means he does not have an alibi.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 12.45.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 12.45.17 AM.png
    644 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
There is almost no way that he borrowed or rented a car from a friend and that hasn't come up in the investigation. A rental is right out, post 9/11 there is no renting a car in cash anymore. And borrowing the car - nobody would really have incentive to cover for this crime, certainly not years later. I'm sure they looked into it and his immediate friends/relatives were looked into.

If there was any way to tie Wes to a white car police would have absolutely done so. He also needs to have ditched this car without anyone ever finding it or suspecting it! And this car is connected enough to the crime that police got a search warrant to tear one up, it's not just a "maybe."

This thread is also incorrect in its early pages (this specific iteration) where it says there is only one named suspect. That is incorrect, the named, questioned, and searched suspect (BP) lives 7 minutes from the spot where Alex was killed. One turn off of Fish Lake Rd.

Police have been clear he has not been cleared, and remains a suspect in the article I linked. This is reiterated in articles from 2017 (link Alexandra Brueger found shot, killed 7 months ago in Rose Township; new reward offered)

Police did have one person in custody at one point, but had to release him. Investigators hope even the smallest piece of information could help break this case.

You will notice that WS does not get a mention here, even as a POI, or someone involved with the case. But the previous suspect does. His initials are BP. He remains in the area, now in Fenton rather than Holly.

BP remains a very serious suspect. He is affiliated with biker gangs (he is posing in Facebook photos with friends wearing "BFFB" and other biker gang affiliated apparel). His facebook wall contains multiple photos of the confederate flag. He owns a white car, which WS does not. I am not making any of these things up. Here is a map from his address in Holly to the scene of the crime.

Again, if someone can explain to me how the alleged #1 suspect managed to obtain:

-A white car
-A shotgun, which he learned to operate well enough to fire multiple rounds in succession (if you have never fired one, this is a skill)
-Shotgun Ammo

and then DITCH

-The shotgun
-All of the ammo

Without a single person coming forward to say that they sold or lent these items to him, or had them go missing, in multiple years. It is just incredible to me that the prevailing theory in this thread is that somehow WS did all of that and then showed up mostly normal for his shift at the hospital. And has then withstood every single scrap of scrutiny. AND has never had a court ordered search warrant served on his property. He is such a gaping jerk that I ask: who would cover for this guy after all this time and how he's acted??

Maybe my views here are unpopular because my goal is to *investigate the crime.* Discuss the theory of the crime, how it could possibly have gone down given the public evidence and statements we have. I fully, 100% understand why WS has made himself look guilty. What I honestly think is that WS is a loser. He is a nobody, who cannot deal with that fact, and tried to insert himself into this case at an early edge to gain sympathetic "ex boyfriend" attention and points, to go down in the history books as her grieving boyfriend. He's just a loser who got himself in way too deep.

Look at how close the only NAMED, SEARCHED, and QUESTIONED suspect who was never cleared lived to where Alex died. I realize that anyone who lives in Holly lives pretty close, but this is a road I would actually expect this guy took all the time. The fact that he remains a suspect means he does not have an alibi.
Very compelling argument, for sure, and I LOATHE WS (as is clear in every post I've made over the years on this thread.)

I wonder what the motive would be? This kind of guy might be susceptible to road rage. Perhaps AB was "hogging" the road or flipped him off for some reason (if he yelled something lewd).

Also, what was the nature of the tip? Was it based only on the white car? Why haven't the police released the photos that they have?

He doesn't look like someone who would wear sandals but that's just me.

Another option would be pay for hire by WS, which seems far fetched, but who knows? Nurses make good money, and maybe he knew a military guy or gun enthusiast due to his own military service? WS is so angry and crazy, I wouldn't put it past him.

Last edited:

-A white car
-Shotgun Ammo

and then DITCH

-The shotgun
-All of the ammo

Have you got a link that states LE still have BP and WS as suspects?

Well both links that I've posted make it clear he is still a suspect, as it says so at the bottom of the article, and also in the headline where it calls him "Suspect" and not "Cleared"

Suspect in murder of Holly jogger says he is innocent

[BP] says he wants to take legal action against the person who made the false police report, while investigators say he remains a suspect in the investigation.

Given that the article in 2017 I posted also mentions BP (and not WS) and does not say he has been cleared, and in fact it mentions him being in custody right next to the "please send in your tips," unless you have heard otherwise from LEO the only people I have seen cleared 100% are the parents (thank goodness, they have suffered so much).

They have been pretty vocal that "everyone else" remains a suspect, right? What I think is unfortunate is how long people have taken that to mean WS was the only other suspect, instead of taking it at face value, that everyone remains a suspect.

BP checked in at a lake in the time between AB's murder and the served warrant, which I remind everyone also included his boat. The warrant came based on a tip, and I don't know if you can pull the warrant information (the case # is visible in the video posted in the link above) but that sounds like a fairly specific tip. And in general I far more believe someone involved with the "biker crowd" would have friends willing to help them cover up a crime, vs. the town jerk WS.

If anyone is not familiar with "BFFO" it stands for "Banditos Forever, Forever Banditos." He has some... "patriotic," tattoos and the confederate flag features prominently on what's public on his page. I'm going to stereotype & speculate a bit, but if you told me that this type of person had some issues with women and/or anger issues I would not be... shocked.

AB was killed 7/31, lake was visited 9/18, search warrant served 10/17 I believe.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 10.18.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 10.18.12 AM.png
    108 KB · Views: 20
What I find most troubling is that all of this information is readily available on the public internet, and not only was I attacked for presenting this POV, but some of the people "liking" that post (since deleted, and I apologize for snapping back) have done podcasts on this case and claim to be experts.

Very compelling argument, for sure, and I LOATHE WS (as is clear in every post I've made over the years on this thread.)

I wonder what the motive would be? This kind of guy might be susceptible to road rage. Perhaps AB was "hogging" the road or flipped him off for some reason (if he yelled something lewd).

Also, what was the nature of the tip? Was it based only on the white car? Why haven't the police released the photos that they have?

He doesn't look like someone who would wear sandals but that's just me.

Another option would be pay for hire by WS, which seems far fetched, but who knows? Nurses make good money, and maybe he knew a military guy or gun enthusiast due to his own military service? WS is so angry and crazy, I wouldn't put it past him.

I'm ex-military, and I am also a firearm enthusiast. Neither of these things make me dangerous. Neither of these things mean I associate with criminals, extremist groups, or anyone else that would use their firearms and training for illegal purposes. It is dangerous and irresponsible to suggest that someone's employment and/or hobbies says anything about their morals. I highly recommend that you reevaluate your position, as your assumptions may be leading you to sleuth ridiculous stereotypes that offer no real value.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't say the person is a firearms enthusiast or ex-military. I said they have known, public, proud association with criminal biker gangs and confederate flags. Someone gave a tip that this person was involved. They live 7 minutes from the crime scene, and would be intimately familiar with the area, possibly even seen Alex dozens of times before. They own the same type of car police believe was used to commit the crime. They are a publicly named suspect. They have never been cleared and remain a suspect. They own a boat, and visited a lake in between the murder & before their property was searched.

Police then tore up that boat looking for evidence, and did not clear this person after the search. He then moved to a new home in Fenton. (In an earlier post I mistakenly used the term [cleared man], which was just an error on my part, he was never cleared.)

I seriously question whether you even read, or understood, my post. BP is a machinist - by the way, so I seriously have no clue where you got the idea I was talking about his employment or hobbies. I am talking about his public posts and associations and tattoos.

Seriously - what post did you read? The word employment and military does not even appear in my post. Are you denying that white supremacist and criminal biker gangs have problems with violence, toward women? That this guy very likely had more access to a gun than WS?

Last edited:
Well both links that I've posted make it clear he is still a suspect, as it says so at the bottom of the article, and also in the headline where it calls him "Suspect" and not "Cleared"

[BP] says he wants to take legal action against the person who made the false police report, while investigators say he remains a suspect in the investigation.

Given that the article in 2017 I posted also mentions BP (and not WS) and does not say he has been cleared, and in fact it mentions him being in custody right next to the "please send in your tips," unless you have heard otherwise from LEO the only people I have seen cleared 100% are the parents (thank goodness, they have suffered so much).

They have been pretty vocal that "everyone else" remains a suspect, right? What I think is unfortunate is how long people have taken that to mean WS was the only other suspect, instead of taking it at face value, that everyone remains a suspect.

BP checked in at a lake in the time between AB's murder and the served warrant, which I remind everyone also included his boat. The warrant came based on a tip, and I don't know if you can pull the warrant information (the case # is visible in the video posted in the link above) but that sounds like a fairly specific tip. And in general I far more believe someone involved with the "biker crowd" would have friends willing to help them cover up a crime, vs. the town jerk WS.

If anyone is not familiar with "BFFO" it stands for "Banditos Forever, Forever Banditos." He has some... "patriotic," tattoos and the confederate flag features prominently on what's public on his page. I'm going to stereotype & speculate a bit, but if you told me that this type of person had some issues with women and/or anger issues I would not be... shocked.

AB was killed 7/31, lake was visited 9/18, search warrant served 10/17 I believe.
These articles are three years old and that was why I asked if you had a LE link. An up to date one that says he is a POI or suspect would be good because he passed the poly, as did FB so I do not believe LE are looking at either of those two now, unless you have new info.

What is the significance of the lake checkin and do you have a MSM or LE link to back up the checkin?

@findgarymathias

I just need to post this link to a post by Tricia that states BP, like FB, is no longer considered a suspect.

MI - MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #4

This is what she says in the post.

"Also off limits is Brian Perigo. He has passed a poly and from what I understand he is no longer a suspect. If I am wrong about Brian let me know."

This is why I am asking if there are any new links. Tricia's post was dated 28th July 2018 so anything after that would be relevant IMO.

Last edited:
Don't see an LE source saying BP is not a suspect, in fact the opposite. They continue to say everyone except Franz/mom is a suspect.

The source of the lake checkin is BP's own Facebook page, not a MSM or LE source. It's the man himself checking in on Facebook. The significance, of course, is that evidence could be disposed of - which is likely why they had a warrant to tear up his boat.

Happy to tag in Tricia here, but unless she can find a LE source the last thing I see is the MSM saying he remains a suspect. This article is from 2019 and they make it a point to only call out the parents as not suspects. After three years, jogger’s killer is still at large

 There have been no arrests. Michigan State Police are saying nothing about the case other than they are still investigating. It is unknown if there are any suspects.

If Tricia has info from an insider or a better source, would love to see it, but I can't find one saying that he was cleared. Here is the quote from HIM in the article that names him a suspect at the end:

"He asked if I would take a polygraph, I said absolutely. I have nothing to hide, I went down, took a polygraph and passed it."

"Perigo says he wants to take legal action against the person who made the false police report, while investigators say he remains a suspect in the investigation."

FWIW passing a polygraph is not conclusive, presumably LE has more info to clear Franz. We all know they are largely bunk. I do not in any way shape or form suspect the parents - 100% clear on that. I think this forum has focused on WS without ever coming up with a theory that makes any sense on how he could have committed the crime.

What is infuriating to me is how I have had to cite the same MSM article to all of you in 3 consecutive posts, you all continue to clearly not read it. That's my point, this thread is no longer concerned with going over the facts in this case. At all.

If someone questions me on something again and the answer is a DIRECT QUOTE from this article, please reconsider whether you are positively contributing to this case: Suspect in murder of Holly jogger says he is innocent

The suspect declared he took a polygraph and declared he passed it and the cops made it a point to STILL CALL HIM A SUSPECT, and this thread has ignored him for 4 years. They easily could have told him he passed hoping he would get lax, they can tell them anything. If they cleared Franz based on a polygraph... but not BP...

Last edited:
Just so We’re all in the same page.... The article that keeps being quoted stating BP is still a suspect is from 2016. I don’t think anyone disagrees he was a suspect in 2016.
This is now 2020. He does not appear to be a suspect any longer, and last I read, we Are to follow Tricia’s direction.
If there is an article dated 2019-2020 stating he’s a suspect, I’d love to see it.

What I do find very interesting is someone was very focused on pointing to the parents as suspect initially. Those were subsequently cleared. Now it seems someone is doubling down on BP.

I do agree the white car complicates things for WS, however I’m not convinced the white car is relevant. My number one suspect still is WS...

I believe a white car was seen around the time that Ally was killed, but it is unclear whether this car belongs to a suspect or a witness. As far as I know, WS is not connected to any white car.

Based on a tip, he was investigated. Perhaps because he lives nearby and drives a white car and other things we don't know, someone found him suspicious. But BP does not seem particularly suspicious to me. There is no clear motive. There are many people who drive a white sedan out here. There are also plenty of conferate flags, although I don't know whether that is relevant here. Unlike WS, he passed a polygraph test. It is possible that he is still a POI or suspect, but i think probably not.

-A white car
-Shotgun Ammo

and then DITCH

-The shotgun
-All of the ammo
It is unclear whether the killer drove a white car. WS and/or his family owned some guns if I recall correctly. He may also have owned a weapon that matched the crime scene and ditched it.
If I recall correctly, police did search some of the property of WS and/or his family.
Maybe my views here are unpopular because my goal is to *investigate the crime.* Discuss the theory of the crime, how it could possibly have gone down given the public evidence and statements we have.
Are you suggesting that others here are not interested in investigating the crime? You sound a bit like WS here...
I fully, 100% understand why WS has made himself look guilty. What I honestly think is that WS is a loser. He is a nobody, who cannot deal with that fact, and tried to insert himself into this case at an early edge to gain sympathetic "ex boyfriend" attention and points, to go down in the history books as her grieving boyfriend. He's just a loser who got himself in way too deep.

Look at how close the only NAMED, SEARCHED, and QUESTIONED suspect who was never cleared lived to where Alex died.

I realize that anyone who lives in Holly lives pretty close, but this is a road I would actually expect this guy took all the time. The fact that he remains a suspect means he does not have an alibi.

Don't see an LE source saying BP is not a suspect, in fact the opposite. They continue to say everyone except Franz/mom is a suspect.

The source of the lake checkin is BP's own Facebook page, not a MSM or LE source. It's the man himself checking in on Facebook. The significance, of course, is that evidence could be disposed of - which is likely why they had a warrant to tear up his boat.

Happy to tag in Tricia here, but unless she can find a LE source the last thing I see is the MSM saying he remains a suspect. This article is from 2019 and they make it a point to only call out the parents as not suspects. After three years, jogger’s killer is still at large

 There have been no arrests. Michigan State Police are saying nothing about the case other than they are still investigating. It is unknown if there are any suspects.

If Tricia has info from an insider or a better source, would love to see it, but I can't find one saying that he was cleared. Here is the quote from HIM in the article that names him a suspect at the end:

"He asked if I would take a polygraph, I said absolutely. I have nothing to hide, I went down, took a polygraph and passed it."

"Perigo says he wants to take legal action against the person who made the false police report, while investigators say he remains a suspect in the investigation."

FWIW passing a polygraph is not conclusive, presumably LE has more info to clear Franz. We all know they are largely bunk. I do not in any way shape or form suspect the parents - 100% clear on that. I think this forum has focused on WS without ever coming up with a theory that makes any sense on how he could have committed the crime.

What is infuriating to me is how I have had to cite the same MSM article to all of you in 3 consecutive posts, you all continue to clearly not read it. That's my point, this thread is no longer concerned with going over the facts in this case. At all.

If someone questions me on something again and the answer is a DIRECT QUOTE from this article, please reconsider whether you are positively contributing to this case: Suspect in murder of Holly jogger says he is innocent

The suspect declared he took a polygraph and declared he passed it and the cops made it a point to STILL CALL HIM A SUSPECT, and this thread has ignored him for 4 years. They easily could have told him he passed hoping he would get lax, they can tell them anything. If they cleared Franz based on a polygraph... but not BP...
Unless @Tricia updates us on him or someone gives her more info on him then we cannot discuss him unfortunately. We are not ignoring your posts or him but are following TOS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back