MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping our VI Combatmedic2121 will know some of these specifics and share them. I just listened to the 911 call and the guy said he thought she got out of a car. Has that been discussed at all?

I believe in his early comments, combat medic said his alibi was that he was sleeping. I’m not positive, but I remember reading that.

She was shot anonymously?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Are you asking a question? I'm not sure what you mean to ask ... Ally was shot by an unknown person(s), so I guess that would be anonymous.

I believe in his early comments, combat medic said his alibi was that he was sleeping. I’m not positive, but I remember reading that.

At 2.30 pm? I guess he may have been on night duty. Thanks for that. I am still trying to catch up reading the thread.

I have read she was half way thru her 10 mile run and also that she was shot in the 11200 block of Fish lake road. That block is only 1.5 miles from her home so it doesn't seem half way. Also, her work was only 30 miles away, so not really a long commute.

At 2.30 pm? I guess he may have been on night duty. Thanks for that. I am trying to catch up reading the thread.

Him and Ally both worked midnights, 7p-7a, which would explain sleeping at that time of the day. If you go to his page, look at his posts and you should find it.

She was shot bottom line. Who could have did it?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

The police have repeatedly stated they think Ally knew her killer, but they haven’t revealed to the public why they think that. They have also said that no one has been ruled out as the killer.

Shiressleuth, we have had very little to go on, and almost no confirmations. My undersanding is Ally left from her parents' home for her jog. The sandals/surveillance video were only mentioned in one article that spoke to a former boyfriend who had been arrested but released --- he said they had shown him a video and asked about the sandals.

The guy they brought in and questioned lived in the neighborhood and was not her bf from what I remember.

At 2.30 pm? I guess he may have been on night duty. Thanks for that. I am trying to catch up reading the thread.

I have read she was half way thru her 10 mile run and also that she was shot in the 11200 block of Fish lake road. That block is only 1.5 miles from her home so it doesn't seem half way.

Here's a few links to previous post that might interest you, Shiressleuth.

white car/surveillance tape/sandals/footprints?
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Rose-Twp-30-July-2016&p=13993324#post13993324

How BF found out -- had just gotten to his work at the hospital:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Rose-Twp-30-July-2016&p=14008334#post14008334

Both Ally and BF worked 12 hour shifts, 7 pm - 7am
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Rose-Twp-30-July-2016&p=14014972#post14014972

BF was home and sleeping before his work shift that night
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Rose-Twp-30-July-2016&p=14053833#post14053833

The guy they brought in and questioned lived in the neighborhood and was not her bf from what I remember.

Thank you ... that was my misunderstanding then. Appreciate the correction!

At 2.30 pm? I guess he may have been on night duty. Thanks for that. I am still trying to catch up reading the thread.

I have read she was half way thru her 10 mile run and also that she was shot in the 11200 block of Fish lake road. That block is only 1.5 miles from her home so it doesn't seem half way. Also, her work was only 30 miles away, so not really a long commute.

Perhaps LE was given her jogging route or was able to find it from an app on her phone that was left at home. I believe it was stated she jogged the same route daily. LE most likely based her location at the time of the shooting as halfway through her run on her previous daily route.

I also remember reading that he and Ally were supposed to meet sometime on Saturday. Wonder where and when the alleged "meeting" was supposed to be :thinking:

I would like to know if anyone who is a regular at the Veterans Center a few miles from her home has any connection to the Victim, aside from her father. I'd like to know if anyone who was a regular suddenly disappeared, if even for awhile, or was acting unusual after the murder.

I have wondered if a footprint on the dirt road led to the sandals question/video. It had been raining that day--seems reasonable in July.

I guess the site will be down for a couple days or so for the software switchover. Have a great start to your week everyone, and “see” you in a few days. Looking forward to the new software!

WTH is going on here?!

https://www.tctimes.com/news/new-de...cle_e5892014-23c7-11e8-9c28-c31bdea8f3d0.html

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she wasn't still seeing WS and was planning a trip. That doesn't match with what he has said on here. So which is correct or are they both right?
@Combatmedic2121 - did you know of this planned trip?

So she wasn't still seeing WS and was planning a trip. That doesn't match with what he has said on here. So which is correct or are they both right?
@Combatmedic2121 - did you know of this planned trip?

And I have never really understood why his finishing his training and him getting a position should factor into them getting married. She was working and was quite able to look after her own career and support herself.

I did a lot of research in all of this when Brian Perigo was arrested. I don’t believe he has any connection at all to Ally. I guess someone who knew Brian Perigo sent in a tip about him possibly being involved in killing the local jogger. But apparently this never ended up leading to anything.

Route?
No, I honestly don’t think she had a regular “route”. Now, there are roads I’m sure that were regularly included in different routes she would take. But as far as there being just one regular route she ran every day? I don’t think there really was.

Precise location?
Again no. The closest I can narrow it down is 11000 Fish Lake Rd. She collapsed in the guys front yard, but that guys name has never been released. If we knew the name, we could find an exact address of where she collapsed.

I have read 11240 upthread. So that is more precise.

Nikki said: "She didn’t run with her phone that day because it had rained that morning.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...killed-jogging-rose-township-mother/90785580/

What does that have to do with anything? Very strange reasoning IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does seem strange reasoning. Maybe someone told her "don't bring your phone"? Why would she leave her phone if it rained? Did she have no pockets?

Why is that strange? Serious question; I’m curious as to what ya think.

Speculation, but maybe she didn’t want to get her phone wet if is started raining again? Could have had a cracked screen or something, too. Those phones are expensive.

I have had a cracked screen on my phone for years (it's old like me) and if I never took it with me when it rained I would never take it with me hardly at all where I live. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member