MI - Alexandria, 8, & Ashley Kukla, 5, stabbed to death, Macomb, 4 Feb 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GlitchWizard said:
Has anyone ever heard of voices in your head telling you to volunteer at a homeless shelter or is it always something awful?
Oh My GOD that made me laugh do freaking hard I almost threw up my dinner......you rock glitchwizard!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Dalilah said:
My daughter's mental illness can cause her to be delusional and hear voices when under stress. She has stated that they never tell her anything "good" or "positive" but the voices do attempt to convince her to hurt herself or others. It is scary. It is terrifying to see my dear child in this delusional state as she doesn't even look much like my daughter. I don't believe in a devil or anything like that, but I suppose those who do might say she looks possessed.

Wouldn't it be great if the voices told her to study hard, do the dishes and give mummy hugs and kisses?
I wonder about something - about changing what the voices say into positive things like study hard and do dishes. What I mean is, I used to have recurring nightmares and no one listened to me about them. I started laying in bed trying to reprogram my thoughts as I fell asleep and eventually I was able to control a nightmare in the middle of it - to change the dream events my way. I have been able to manipulate my dreams ever since and never had another nightmare. The brain is amazing. There has to be a way she can take those voices that say for her to hurt herself and change them (since they come from her own brain, in another section) into something that she'd rather them say. It wasn't easy for me, but I was a young child - with the help of a therapist maybe she can reprogram herself more easily.

I don't know if it is possible, but seems like it could be - would make sense... especially since she is awake when she hears the voices.

Last month a jury found Jennifer Kukla guilty of first-degree murder but mentally ill. Three psychiatrists called by the defense testified that Kukla was legally insane when the girls were killed. Officers testified that Kukla said she heard the voice of the devil telling her to kill the children and the animals. This Wednesday, a judge ruled that she spend the rest of her life in prison where she will recieve psychiatric treatment.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2007/10/25/jennifer-kukla-gets-life/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back