GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In several of his photos on FB, he is standing in front of a yellow/white camper. Was this the color of the camper identified in the videos posted upthread, anyone know?

~JMO~

It had been mentioned in a local paper, early on that Amy and James had experienced some problems. I believe that BJB, was the problem.

Also, I think this case is going to become even more unbelievable, as it goes on.

My sympathies to James and the boys. How awful.

I agree, I don't think we've heard the last of it.

Those poor boys. And the other woman's family. And the suspect's boys, too -- how many lives have been destroyed? :cry:

Those poor boys. And the other woman's family. And the suspect's boys, too -- how many lives have been destroyed? :cry:

Gheez I hope they dont find any more bodies buried in the woods there. :(

Please don't copy/paste comments from article comments or social networking sites...you are allowed to paraphrase & give initials of the poster and/or date & time the comment was made so we can all find it.

The guy is very much into Ultimate Combat Fighting. It appears he is quite large and looks very very intimidating to me. He proudly boasts all of his black eyes, etc.

~JMO~

Junior is now in the custody of the van buren county sheriff's dept. I can't send the link, but if you go to www.vinelink.com and click on michigan, offender, and type in his name, they now have him in custody.

In that article there are 2 comments of interest.

the one listed above about if a man does not want you.......we dont know if that was because of Amy or the other woman....sounds like it may be the other woman....

the comment further down re The connection is very interesting........however I really think this is someone speculating.....at least I hope it is and it isnt from someone in the know.

One thing: there is way more to this story.

This is so hugely an understatement.

and yes I am feeling so sad for the little boys involved in this because of adults actions...not only her 2 little boys, but his little (ok one not so little) boys as well.....their lives are destroyed forever. so so sad.

It had been mentioned in a local paper, early on that Amy and James had experienced some problems. I believe that BJB, was the problem.

Also, I think this case is going to become even more unbelievable, as it goes on.

My sympathies to James and the boys. How awful.

If that is indeed, true, it might explain why James was so frantic to try to reach her when he could not.

Going to bed, RIP Amy and your family is in my prayers. I hope and pray there isn't another body, and another soon to be greiving family. Goodnight sleuthers

Going to bed, RIP Amy and your family is in my prayers. I hope and pray there isn't another body, and another soon to be greiving family. Goodnight sleuthers
me too LL... I echo your sentiments....

how sad...

what a waste of life...

and just who is this other person... this other body that may have been found... that has NOT been reported missing? I pray for him/her as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~