GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the blood on his shirt and the small animal he has obviously murdered in his right hand?

See my signature below. I'm an animal lover.

If your following Hailey Dunn's case...I hope you didn't see SA and cousins videos! I don't think I ever seen such disturbing videos ever :(

I really didn't see anything in photos to be disturbing beside the ones with Amy and James. They seem to be friends :(

sorry for adding on but listen to the woman swearing and egging him on to fight, not sure who it is ( at some point someone said "take it easy mom") but the woman was not helping his "anger Issues"IMO

I heard that too. It seemed to be coming from a woman who was video taping it. She also said "come on baby" - and "I should have pi**ed him off before he came in the ring". Yikes.

I think the reports were later corrected to say the doors were locked and she did have her keys. If she left with him around 9, maybe she thought she would be back in time for her husband's call. Very curious to know what he or Tonya said to get her to leave.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Like you, I'm very curious to know more details.

Thanks so much to LE not doing the "wait 48 hours".... and great job of fast action, news conferences, and bringing in lots of resources!

Neighbors knew Junior Lee Beebe as loud, mean; but he also helped out friends

Published: Friday, January 28, 2011, 2:55 PM

There were signs that something was wrong at the blue house in Bangor where Junior Lee Beebe lived with his family and girlfriend Tonya Howarth, neighbors said.

Mysterious fires. People constantly coming in and out. Regular shouting matches between Howarth and Beebe. Noise coming from the garage late at night.

"We called the police so many times," said neighbor Jessica Parish, who lives across the street from the Beebes.

Several people who knew Beebe described him as loud and brash. When he drank, he often became mean or acted tough.

more at link......
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/neighbors_knew_junior_lee_beeb.html

ok- given this quote and the facts that James was aware that beebe had stopped by the house with 1 or 2 women in his truck, and assuming that he communicated this to LE, and given beebe's criminal background (of which in a small community i'm sure local LE was aware)- would it not be logical to consider that this man was the last person to see amy before her disappearance ? And, given this information wouldn't it be prudent for LE to have done a thorough search of his property earlier in the week ?

I heard that too. It seemed to be coming from a woman who was video taping it. She also said "come on baby" - and "I should have pi**ed him off before he came in the ring". Yikes.

So was that filmed by Tonya?Certainly seems that way.

So was that filmed by Tonya?Certainly seems that way.

I'm not sure but I swear after the woman doing the video said she "should have Pi**ed him off before he got into the ring" another girl/woman said "calm down mom". I think that was what was said anyway. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892