GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully shortened

Confirmed by investigators, a call was made to police @ 4:20PM that afternoon. The dispatch told them to 'keep looking' for her. Was not until approx. 10PM that police came out to the house to take a report.

Link to news conference yesterday morning:
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/missing-woman-case

Thanks for the info. It does make a lot more sense to me, his actions, after learning that he did call police just a few hours after not being able to locate her. I felt like I was hitting my head against the wall because everything I'd read up to this point had said she wasn't reported missing until after 10 PM. That fact sounds more like it was the LE's decision, and not the hubby's. I just couldn't figure out why he hadn't called sooner, after having been sooooo diligent that morning. Knowing he DID call sooner, but was simply told to keep looking, makes complete sense to me.

So now we're back to the suspect possibly trying to pin one of the murders on one of the victims... I just don't see how he's going to make that stick. I hate that we have 2 murder victims here, but feel better that this doesn't seem to be one of those all-too-common cases in which a spouse was involved.

Thanks again!

I've been watching this thread, and when the pictures came out of "her" with an unknown male I was really happy that she could of just started a new life.

I really wasn't expecting this outcome.

So sad!!!

I wonder about her leaving "voluntarily"....
She knows her husband calls every day at 10am, so if she was going to leave voluntarily, why not call him to tell him she won't be there.

Weren't there reports earlier about the back door of her home being unlocked? Didn't they say she left her keys at home?

Leaving her purse.... strange...

So sad!!!

I wonder about her leaving "voluntarily"....
She knows her husband calls every day at 10am, so if she was going to leave voluntarily, why not call him to tell him she won't be there.

Weren't there reports earlier about the back door of her home being unlocked? Didn't they say she left her keys at home?

Leaving her purse.... strange...

I think the reports were later corrected to say the doors were locked and she did have her keys. If she left with him around 9, maybe she thought she would be back in time for her husband's call. Very curious to know what he or Tonya said to get her to leave.

Grown men who call themselves Junior give me the creeps, no offense to anyone, it is just a personal thing :(

I wonder if he is on any drug, or even steroids, he is so into that Ultimate Fighting stuff...

Wonder if he will be wishing his facebook pics were set to private. It is amazing how one social networking site can make your life so public!

Grown men who call themselves Junior give me the creeps, no offense to anyone, it is just a personal thing :(

I wonder if he is on any drug, or even steroids, he is so into that Ultimate Fighting stuff...

That is what I mentioned last night. It is reported somewhere he had anger issues it would fit right in with steroids. Add alcohol and who knows what else he's probably been a ticking time bomb.

The Henslee family had not identified the body, but investigators confirmed it belonged to Amy through other means, such as a tattoo.

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

2 boys are now without a mother at 8 and 10 years old

2 girls are now without a mother at 15 and 17 years old

2 boys are now going to have an incarcerated father and have to forever live with the knowledge of the crimes he committed.

A husband is without his wife.

Parents are without their children.

In the time it takes to fire off a few gunshots this guy has destroyed or seriously damaged numerous people's lives. Beyond my comprehension.

Sorry if this was brought up already (I have tried to follow every post but it is almost impossible!) but do Beebe's children have a mother in their lives? He lived in a trailer? with GF but it seemed like a small trailer (if that is it in his FB photos). Did the boys live with him also?

LOL! Well you sure wouldnt like a lot of men where I live in the deep south.:D They call themselves what their families have called them all of their lives.

Some of the nicest men I know use the nickname "Junior."

I really dont think it has anything to do with a person's name though. Killers have all sorts of names.

IMO

Image 22 is disgusting. Speaks volumes of who this guy is.

Is this the one you are talking about???

ETA: If so, I'm not seeing what you are seeing. What is different about this one?

104752320-28090544.jpg

Is this the one you are talking about???

ETA: If so, I'm not seeing what you are seeing. What is different about this one?

How about the blood on his shirt and the small animal he has obviously murdered in his right hand?

See my signature below. I'm an animal lover.

A post above says that James and his parents spent the afternoon searching "frantically" and making phonecalls trying to locate Amy Sue. I only wish he had thought TO DRIVE (not called) to his cousin's house (if we can correctly assume Amy was friends with Tanya Howarth (TH)). Not sure how far in miles the cousin Beebee lived. It's not been established that Amy Sue and Tanya were close friends. But if they were in touch frequently, her husband would surely know it. He did CALL his cousin who said he stopped by and no one was home. If he'd gone in person, he may have saved two lives. Or, he might have been the third victim, heaven forbid. Will we ever know if James thought his cousin was a loose cannon, and could be dangerous? His parents could have been there to meet the kids' bus. So much to consider... speculate...

Neither girl probably knew they were walking into a death trap when Amy was picked up. I wonder if he had this planned or if he just got ticked off about something and went off on them?

How about the blood on his shirt and the small animal he has obviously murdered in his right hand?

See my signature below. I'm an animal lover.

That is not blood nor an animal.......i think it's the coloring of the tapout shirt....jmo

I called it yesterday!!!!!!!! this is just to bad! I feel bad for the victims kids and family. :(

willenfan21 said:
I don't understand why this LE guy is saying they are focused on her being alive. I think they should focus on both possibility's. Who is to say someone didn't come in that back door and said "Get your f* shoes and coat on and you won't get hurt" and forced her out of there with a gun held to her head or held to her in general? I mean anything like that could have happened.

willenfan21 said:
I don't understand why they keep saying they think she is alive. I mean it is good to always have hope I am not saying that. They seem to be focused on the fact that she is alive here and I think they should be focused on both. I think she was abducted by someone she knew or someone who had been watching her. I think the person made, forced, or threatened to her get her to leave. This makes most sense as to why the struggle would NOT be in the house. If it was someone she knew or had been watching her they would know she had a husband and kids. If it was someone she knew they could have been like "Hey Amy you want to go for a ride with me? I need to pick some things up in town and was wondering if you would want to tag along so I don't have to go alone." to get her to leave.

If it was someone she did NOT know they could have forced her out of there with a gun and threatened her to get her to leave to do the deeds at another location. JMO

A post above says that James and his parents spent the afternoon searching "frantically" and making phonecalls trying to locate Amy Sue. I only wish he had thought TO DRIVE (not called) to his cousin's house (if we can correctly assume Amy was friends with Tanya Howarth (TH)). Not sure how far in miles the cousin Beebee lived. It's not been established that Amy Sue and Tanya were close friends. But if they were in touch frequently, her husband would surely know it. He did CALL his cousin who said he stopped by and no one was home. If he'd gone in person, he may have saved two lives. Or, he might have been the third victim, heaven forbid. Will we ever know if James thought his cousin was a loose cannon, and could be dangerous? His parents could have been there to meet the kids' bus. So much to consider... speculate...

I think I'm glad to know he didn't drive to the cousin's house otherwise these children might be orphans now.

~JMO~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member