GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA: I think the address is correct but Google seems to be placing it in the 42500's and not the 42800's, so not sure of the location.

Here's the actual map:

42875 County Road 687, hartford, michigan - Google Maps

According to Bing maps, this is 42875 County Road. You had the right image, but Google's messed up with the address.

ScreenHunter_03Jan271911.jpg

Please note there is a trailer at the rear of the home, going back through the woods and then to the to the left if facing the home from Country 687.

ScreenHunter_01Jan271855.jpg

Bing says this is correct (note the address in the Bing address line), and I'm hoping so. If not, someone correct me.

According to Bing maps, this is 42875 County Road. You had the right image, but Google's messed up with the address.

Please note there is a trailer at the rear of the home, going back through the woods and then to the to the left if facing the home from Country 687.

Bing says this is correct (note the address in the Bing address line), and I'm hoping so. If not, someone correct me.

Yes, I saw it also saw it on Bing, but the Google map above is correct as well (it's the exact same location as the Bing map). It's just much much clearer on Bing - thanks for posting it... You can see the other buildings much better.

Nope you are correct. I just uploaded the very same pictures. We almost posted them simultaneously.

:hero::yourock::hero:you map people ROCK!!! ((((((belimom and texaslil)))))

I have been looking at the family's facebook comments...her hubby comes from quite a big family and it seems there have been lots of rumors going around.....can someone tell me if Bangor is close by...the reason being someone actually mentioned a name of the cousin before and I am not sure if it is allowed to be posted again, however I could not find anyone by that name on fb...however there are friends of his family with the same pronounciation of that name but spelt different.

The media spelled it wrong.... replacing a "b" with a "v". You can do a name search or address search here...

http://www.vanburen.mi.govern.com/parcelquery.php

the timer55 link has no audio for me.... is anyone else having that problem?

I have been looking at the family's facebook comments...her hubby comes from quite a big family and it seems there have been lots of rumors going around.....can someone tell me if Bangor is close by...the reason being someone actually mentioned a name of the cousin before and I am not sure if it is allowed to be posted again, however I could not find anyone by that name on fb...however there are friends of his family with the same pronounciation of that name but spelt different.

revampz, I didn't see the FB rumors, but I have seen that name spelled differently - Beebe? Is that what you're referring to? There are two PB's in the area, one is the father and one is the son, a PB Jr.

Nope you are correct. I just uploaded the very same pictures. We almost posted them simultaneously.

Most times you would have beaten me, but I was particularly fast tonight. Don't know what came over me. :)

the timer55 link has no audio for me.... is anyone else having that problem?

Yep...not just you. Seems like all the folks who are chatting in the comment box are saying the same thing, too.

http://www.wwmt.com/

MUST WATCH top video at this link...

says cousin was stopping by to "borrow something"... shows cousin being taken away by LE on a four wheeler...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman