GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by msteach View Post
I found that family spokesperson to be pretty pushy and rude if she was the one they were interviewing with James yesterday. Every time he tried to answer, she would shut him down and take over. Granted, there may have been times that it was hard for him to respond because of emotions, but there were definitely times that he was trying to answer and she cut him off. (Hmmm...maybe she has a future as a fill in for NG on one of her many nights off...she'd fit right in.)

Even notice the body language on that interview from yesterday. This woman takes over -- stands out in front and seems to 'hog the show'. I noticed that last night but thought that maybe I was just being petty. Strikes me as someoene who might want to get her 15 minutes of fame through this. Sad...this is a time for the family...and not for outsiders to take over.

JMO

Hi...would one of you please link us to the interview you're referring to? I tried to find it on my own and am unable to. tia

Here is is...

http://www.wwmt.com/sections/video/?videoId=765569851001&lineupId=1137706675&play=now

I may have been a little harsh on her...the first few minutes she actually behaved.

Hmmm. Those photos are interesting. She seems to be very affectionate with him. Was she just one of those guy's girls that touchy feely and flirty, but it's innocent on her part and he fell for her? I wonder if he had some kind of obsession with her.

I agree..she does seem to look affectionate and maybe charmed? I could see where a guy like him would become fixated on a friendly, lovable and attractive woman like Amy. By all accounts, she was always sweet. :( I'm leaning toward something going horribly wrong that day ..and that it was not pre-planned.

Maybe, and I'm just speculating here, he truly didn't kill Amy. So, what do you think happened? The self-defense thing isn't going to fly, so maybe there was truly someone else out there with Junior? Other than Amy and Tonya. But who? It's truly a puzzler.

Here is is...

http://www.wwmt.com/sections/video/?videoId=765569851001&lineupId=1137706675&play=now

I may have been a little harsh on her...the first few minutes she actually behaved.

Thank you MsTeach. She was less dominating in the beginning..but I see what you mean after that. I guess she is just the caretaker type...probably thought she could articulate the situation better than James under the circumstances (they just found out about the blood at the trailer). Thanks again..I'd never seen that interview. :( James looks absolutely stunned and in shock..and his plea was hard to hear in retrospect.

Amy has her arm around Junior in the photos so it seems her and husband had a good friendship with cousin and trusted him, no reason to fear him
http://www.fox17online.com/fox17-junior-lee-beebe-facebook-photos-20110128,0,7653930.photogallery

That is true. Amy had been married to James for 12 years and I imagine she had known his family most of her life.

She seem to be a loving woman who loved his family too which isn't uncommon.

I saw a photo of her on FB with another person and Amy seems to hug all people close.

She had no reason to believe this was going to happen to her imo.

He probably dropped by the house from time to time.

IMO

Thank you MsTeach. She was less dominating in the beginning..but I see what you mean after that. I guess she is just the caretaker type...probably thought she could articulate the situation better than James under the circumstances (they just found out about the blood at the trailer). Thanks again..I'd never seen that interview. :( James looks absolutely stunned and in shock..and his plea was hard to hear in retrospect.

I agree. Much harder to watch today when I was finding the link just now. Also much easier to be sympathetic to the spokeswoman today than I was yesterday.

I cannot even begin to imagine what that poor family must be going through. Bad enough to have your wife murdered...horrible for it to be done by a random stranger...but unfathomable to have it done by a close relative with whom you socialized.

Maybe, and I'm just speculating here, he truly didn't kill Amy. So, what do you think happened? The self-defense thing isn't going to fly, so maybe there was truly someone else out there with Junior? Other than Amy and Tonya. But who? It's truly a puzzler.

I know what you're saying. Typically, I wouldn't lend any weight to what a killer has to say...and I'm not giving Beebe much here. But for the fact that he did, allegedly, confess to one of the murders..which begs the questions we're asking. Is this a case of semantics with him? Could be.

He could have forced Tonya to do it. He could have had another accomplice altogether. The scenario that makes the least amount of sense to me is anything along the lines of self defense. I do, however, expect him to use a Defense of Others excuse.

Further...while I hope this wasn't premeditated..I can't imagine him getting Amy out the trailer home unless it was under a ruse.

As far as those go ..... naturally, he is only going to post photos that he thinks are flattering to him ... it really doesnt mean anything against her ... I delete every pic I dont look so hot in ... lol, just saying ....

The women's bodies were found buried about 5-feet deep......

"The ground had been disturbed and we received information through interviews with the suspect where we'd be able to find the persons."

Autopsies were scheduled for Friday afternoon, but results weren't expected to be released until Monday......

(Sgt. David) Walker said some neighbors said they saw two women in Beebe's truck when he was at Henslee's home, but Beebe told detectives that he went to Henslee's house alone and Howarth met up with him later.....(Sgt. David) Walker said investigators didn't know whether the women were dead when they were buried or if they'd been sexually assaulted.

http://www.journal-news.com/news/na...-2nd-woman-found-buried-in-mich--1066672.html

The excuse to get Amy out of the house must of sounded urgent, quick and she thought she would be right back........unlocked back door, no purse (money, keys)
Do we know anything about that yet???

The excuse to get Amy out of the house must of sounded urgent, quick and she thought she would be right back........unlocked back door, no purse (money, keys)
Do we know anything about that yet???

I think the media corrected that, Passion.

The house was locked.

She was gone and so was her coat, shoes and her keys.

So she sure thought she would be back soon, imo.

IMO

The women's bodies were found buried about 5-feet deep......

"The ground had been disturbed and we received information through interviews with the suspect where we'd be able to find the persons."

Autopsies were scheduled for Friday afternoon, but results weren't expected to be released until Monday......

(Sgt. David) Walker said some neighbors said they saw two women in Beebe's truck when he was at Henslee's home, but Beebe told detectives that he went to Henslee's house alone and Howarth met up with him later.....(Sgt. David) Walker said investigators didn't know whether the women were dead when they were buried or if they'd been sexually assaulted.

http://www.journal-news.com/news/na...-2nd-woman-found-buried-in-mich--1066672.html
BBM
Oh no, not what I wanted to hear!

Locals, is your ground frozen? snow? how deep?
Ours is in PA.
Digging 5 ft deep graves........diid he have a bulldozer???
thoughts on how long it would take by hand???

I am quoting a part of the link I just posted because it struck me as odd.

(Sgt. David) Walker said some neighbors said they saw two women in Beebe's truck when he was at Henslee's home, but Beebe told detectives that he went to Henslee's house alone and Howarth met up with him later.....

For some reason this sounds like it was a setup of some kind.

Bring Amy and then meet up with Tonya later.

IMO

BBM
Oh no, not what I wanted to hear!

OMG if they had multiple gunshot wounds to the head they most certainly were dead when buried. Just one shot from a shotgun to the head would be fatal.

The police always says such things because they cant verify anything until the autopsy report comes in.

And for some reason I don't think the motive was sexual. I did first think that when it was just known that Amy was missing but I no longer think this is the case.

These were rage killing imo.........total overkill.

imo

I am quoting a part of the link I just posted because it struck me as odd.

(Sgt. David) Walker said some neighbors said they saw two women in Beebe's truck when he was at Henslee's home, but Beebe told detectives that he went to Henslee's house alone and Howarth met up with him later.....

For some reason this sounds like it was a setup of some kind.

Bring Amy and then meet up with Tonya later.

IMO

Makes me think Tonya walked in on whatever he did to Amy, and she was taken out to get rid of witnesses

Makes me think Tonya walked in on whatever he did to Amy, and she was taken out to get rid of witnesses

Maybe or maybe she was to meet him after she knew he had picked up Amy.

Something just doesn't seem right about all of this.

I think there is a lot we do not know.

It sounded like it was a prearranged meeting already set up between him and Tonya.

IMO

I think Tonya was just as much a victim of this "man" as Amy. Probably more so, if she had been abused by him before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000