GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wwmt.com/articles/beebe-1386768-amy-tonya.html

Family members tell us Beebe has been telling visitors that he and Amy were having an affair and his girlfriend Tonya was in a fit of rage when she caught Beebe alone with Amy.

And he claims Tonya shot Amy and he attacked her to get the gun away and ended up shooting Tonya in self defense.

We spoke with Amy's brother in law Matt Henslee who says the family has heard those rumors too and believe Beebe is making it all up.

Those in the tight-knit community also tell us it's hard to believe.

Funeral arrangements have been set for Tonya Howarth. Her visitation will be Wednesday at noon, followed by the funeral an hour later at the Florin Funeral Home in Benton Harbor.

There's no word on funeral arrangements for Amy at this time.

Junior Lee Beebe is due back in court on February 11th. You can count on Newschannel 3 to follow this case every step of the way.

That could be so true. I was also thinking he might try to say Tonya killed Amy then turned the gun on him and he had to kill Tonya in self defense.

Of course we all know better!

I normally don't quote myself but I had a theory he'd pull this card days ago. I can't believe it myself.

his "story" will be easily exposed with examinations of gf's hands for gunshot residue and forensics on amy....

moo...

Really don't find it's plausible TH shot Amy in the head multiple times (does this imply at close range?) without BJ interferring and then he then shoots TH in the same manner, I would really be surprised if this turned out to be true

I really hope the ME can determine which one died first but they may only be able to pinpoint both within a range of time. IMO he killed Tonya first, Amy freaked out, was a witness and he had no choice but to take her out for that reason.

[QUOTEApparently and this is rumor there was a comment about a situation with a landscaper in 2007 that I read and no i have no idea where so imo.

jmo

I believe i saw that comment from a supposed high school friend of Amy's on the "find Amy" FB . I believe the name of the poster was Josh. He said (paraphrasing) that" she always seemed a little loose and then there was that thing in 2007 with the landscaper."[/QUOTE]

I seen the comment too and I dismissed...I also seen where a girl came back at him. It seem this guy was being mean for whatever reason. NO matter what went on in Amy's life there is no reason for such senless murder.

Make me wonder what kind guy "J" is to make a nasty comment on missing woman page :(

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/beebe-1386768-amy-tonya.html

Family members tell us Beebe has been telling visitors that he and Amy were having an affair and his girlfriend Tonya was in a fit of rage when she caught Beebe alone with Amy.

And he claims Tonya shot Amy and he attacked her to get the gun away and ended up shooting Tonya in self defense.

Sounds like he didn't think his story totally through.

1) How does one shoot someone in the head multiple times while struggling to get the gun away from them, KWIM? Nearly impossible I would think.

2) Even if there was a struggle, once he got the gun away from her, he no longer would need to shoot her in self-defense as he claims because she no longer had possession of the weapon. Self-defense against ... what? HE NOW HAD THE SHOTGUN.

His story doesn't hold water, and no jury will buy it.

This is aimed more at the woman here tahn the men please forgive me.

If I walked in on my boyfriend having an affair and was going to shoot someone the girl wouldt be my first pick and I sure wouldnt aim for the head. MOO

This is aimed more at the woman here tahn the men please forgive me.

If I walked in on my boyfriend having an affair and was going to shoot someone the girl wouldt be my first pick and I sure wouldnt aim for the head. MOO

I was thinking the same exact thing. Especially knowing he had been violent with Tonya in the past. It would make sense she'd go for him first. Then again, perhaps she did and he turned the gun on her, killed her and was left with Amy as a witness and had to decide her fate as well.

Really don't find it's plausible TH shot Amy in the head multiple times (does this imply at close range?) without BJ interferring and then he then shoots TH in the same manner, I would really be surprised if this turned out to be true

Exactly.

First time poster here. I've been lurking since the beginning of this story and decided to post. I am amazed at the amount of LE knowledge that all of you WS vets have. Kudos to all of you.

Now, I just don't buy this affair story...

-Would you really go to a cold, dirty hunting trailer for the alleged affair? And would you do it before the call from the husband? Couldn't she wait for the call from her husband and have the affair in the house? I live in Michigan and its not all that warn this time of year so I just don't see that as an option.

-If Tonya did barge into this small trailer and catch them in the act, why and how does she shoot Amy but not BJ? The pellets of a shotgun spread out, I'm not sure you could fire a shotgun in a trailer that small without hitting both of them. Not to mention how quickly Tonya would have to react, barge in, locate the gun, rack a shell...It seems BJ would have already be in control...

-If she did shoot Amy, how does this rather large and presumably strong guy not get the gun from her before multiple gunshots to the head.

-If this all did in fact happen, once he had the gun why not restrain her and call the cops?

There are just too many pieces that don't fit here. Hopefully the investigators should be able to figure out through phone records and the autopsies.

Ok I.know I am about to hear it from you guys but I just seen the interview with husband something not sitting right with me (smiling and laughing) I tried to think what I would feel like and how composed I would be .....I hope I'm wrong but something is fishy to me

not saying BJB is truthful here but alot of "loving wives" and "loving mothers" have affairs. I work in family law and process many divorces weekly. Some that you would never ever think were having an affair..are.

Ok, while it's a little slow here, I wanted to ask, is there a mobile home on the property and also a RV (recreational vehicle)? I'm gathering this happened in the RV and Tonya lived alone in the mobile home?? Or is there no mobile home? Sorry, I'm a bit confused on this.

Ok, while it's a little slow here, I wanted to ask, is there a mobile home on the property and also a RV (recreational vehicle)? I'm gathering this happened in the RV and Tonya lived alone in the mobile home?? Or is their no mobile home? Sorry, I'm a bit confused on this.

As I understand, it all happened in the small camper style trailer.

Ok, while it's a little slow here, I wanted to ask, is there a mobile home on the property and also a RV (recreational vehicle)? I'm gathering this happened in the RV and Tonya lived alone in the mobile home?? Or is their no mobile home? Sorry, I'm a bit confused on this.

There are photographs of the property showing the mobile home as well as the RV camper at this post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased MI - Amy Sue Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 January 2011 - #2

As I understand, it all happened in the small camper style trailer.

But there is a mobile home also? I just can't imagine how he got them back to the dilapidated RV unless it was at gun point. I guess this is where he's saying he and Amy carried on the affair in the RV? Not buying it. I know some things can look bad on the outside and be in great shape on the inside, but I somehow don't think that's the case on that RV. It's not just weather worn it's beat up and not been taken care of. I swear I can almost smell the inside of it when I look at it :(

What kind of person writes on fb that a woman who just got brutally murdered is loose? Come on let's have a little respect for those 2 little innocent boys!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member