GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Erika Erickson ‏@FOX2Erika 55s55 seconds ago
Ex-gf of #JamesVancallis identifies shoes & clothing he had when he left the house day April was murdered. @FOX2News

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 36s37 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal says James was wearing his Nike shoes that day. (never found) This is same type of shoe.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal finds out about April's murder when she was on Facebook, news came through there.

Chris Hall ‏@challreporter 39s40 seconds ago
Ex learned of murder through FB. VanCallis next to her in bed when she discovers. She said he left house 7/24 wearing now missing shoes

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 32s32 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal says James normally kept a hoodie in his backpack, Carhartt brand. Pic of "similar" one.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal showed James the news about April on her FB. She says he had no reaction.

Chris Hall ‏@challreporter 2m2 minutes ago
She woke up in middle of night "I wake up and see him cleaning his shoes," ex tells court.

Chris Hall ‏@challreporter 14s15 seconds ago
She testifies he said he was cleaning oil off his shoes. Later, he tells her he messed up and he needs her to stand by his side.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 28s29 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal says James told her he was cleaning oil off his shoes.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 19s19 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal says James told her he messed up and he needed her to stand by his side.

Erika Erickson ‏@FOX2Erika 38s38 seconds ago
Night #AprilMillsap was murdered: "I wake up (in the middle of the night) and see him cleaning his shoes... It was weird." @FOX2News

Erika Erickson ‏@FOX2Erika 38s38 seconds ago
Night #AprilMillsap was murdered: "I wake up (in the middle of the night) and see him cleaning his shoes... It was weird." @FOX2News

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 58s58 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - James asked her to wash his clothes. She said that was unusual.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal said James never asked her to do his laundry. "He wore the same clothes all the time" (Strange comment)

#VanCallisTrial - The dryer wasn't "hooked up". Krystal said they had to hang their clothes to dry.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 45s46 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal hangs up the camo pants here to dry.

Chris Hall ‏@challreporter 18s18 seconds ago
Ex said she found shavings of grass and wadded-up hair in VanCallis hoodie pocket. Hair not consistent with dog hair (dogs were at home)

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 33s34 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal found hair, debris in the Carhartt hoodie. She put the clump of hair in the sink.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 25s26 seconds ago
#VanCallisTrial - Krystal says she never told James about the hair/debris. Left it in the sink.

#VanCallisTrial - Krystal finds out about April's murder when she was on Facebook, news came through there.
Earlier tweet from trial she said she wasn't allowed to have a computer or phone. Then how did she access Dave book?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Defense hasn't objected at all during this testimony. Surprises me.

Earlier tweet from trial she said she wasn't allowed to have a computer or phone. Then how did she access Dave book?

Facebook

Erika Erickson ‏@FOX2Erika 18s19 seconds ago
Ex-gf of #Vancallis says although he told police he was wearing K-Swiss shoes, he was wearing Nike's. She says he told her to lie. @FOX2News

Chris Hall ‏@challreporter 28s29 seconds ago
Ex: VanCallis told people to say he was wearing K-Swiss tennis shoes. Ex: he wore Nike's on 7/24. After murder, shoes & a shoebox missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back