GUILTY MI - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Recently reported to me is "Aundria always knew she was adopted" so the claim that she was "acting out bc she just found out she was adopted" Also it was recently reported that 14 y.o. Aundria/Alexis left without taking her purse or makeup, something a teenage girl wouldn't do.

I don't think anyone following this case believes Aundria ran away. Anyone who may have previously been on the fence fell over when learning of Dennis' criminal history as well as his murder charges.

As frustrating as it might be that he is fighting extradition, there is a positive. It allows anyone who knew Aundria to appear at the Michigan court hearing to show their support for Aundria and look that monster in the face and let him know we know what he did. If he went straight to VA that opportunity wouldn't exist.

I don't think anyone following this case believes Aundria ran away. Anyone who may have previously been on the fence fell over when learning of Dennis' criminal history as well as his murder charges.

As frustrating as it might be that he is fighting extradition, there is a positive. It allows anyone who knew Aundria to appear at the Michigan court hearing to show their support for Aundria and look that monster in the face and let him know we know what he did. If he went straight to VA that opportunity wouldn't exist.
That is a very good point. I hope lots of people do just that.

Since a Virginia charge of aggravated murder is a death penalty offense, there is a good chance that Michigan prosecutors can leverage this to get him to confess to Aundria's murder and reveal where he buried her body.

How many other murders did he commit over the years that remain unsolved?

There is opportunity in Bowman fighting extradition, Bowman will see the faces of the ppl who he has harmed by his criminal activity over and over again, i.e. his wife and daughter, also there is time for LE to talk to him, and time to LE to obtain results from any evidence obtained at his residence when it was raided on Nov. 22, 2019. Bowman's wife and daughter live and work in MI. and it will be difficult for them to relocate, if they don't relocated that leaves Bowman all along in Va., and there is the possibly of death sentence. The separation anxiety they're no doubt feeling now is nothing compared to what is coming when several states separate them.

MI - AUNDRIA BOWMAN: Missing 11 March 1989 ...

aundriabowman1.jpg

[QUOTE="Aundria62374, post
Almost every description I've gotten of Dennis Lee Bowman is that he's a loner, a wierdo, and creepy. I don't think he had a partner in crime, unless it was his wife Brenda E Bowman. She has been married to him for over 40 years. I heard he claimed he was stationed in San Diego while he was in the Navy which was likely where he went to boot camp. That would have been in the early 1970's.

What property did Dennis Bowman own, rent, or have access to in March 1989?

Knowing that might provide LE with information which could lead to a search using anomaly detection equipment or techniques.

Dennis Bowman owned the 136th Ave. property in Hamilton,MI since 1989. The property where Aundria went missing has been searched by dogs but not with ground penetrating radar.
The day Bowman was arrested round penetrating radar and dogs were used on the 136th Ave.

Allegan Co. man admitted killing girl in 1989, mom says

ALLEGAN, Mich. (WOOD) — An Allegan County man has confessed to killing his adopted daughter 30 years ago, the girl’s mother told News 8.

Aundria Bowman, 14, vanished from her Hamilton Township home March 11, 1989. Aundria’s biological mother Cathy Terkanian had always suspected Aundria’s adoptive father Dennis Bowman was behind hit.

Authorities are conducting a search at Dennis Bowman’s home on 136th Avenue near Hamilton.

Investigators are expected to release more information later today.

Allegan Co. man admitted killing girl in 1989, mom says

BBM. I hope they find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm