Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that DL has his set to 'public' so that anybody can read his words of wisdom.

I've been seaching this thread for a link to the FB page. So far I have not stumbled across it. Anyone have it?

OK Nancy get em!

omg the father has balls being on Nancy Grace tonight. Nancy asked for a description of the guy who took the little girl and they won't give one! OMG

Here they are - D'Andre and his attorney at his side. Attorney Johnson says, "We can talk about anything besides the events of (last Friday)."

OMG I cannot believe that they would not give Nancy a description.

Father on NG. Nancy asks him to describe carjackers. The lawyer will not answer 'we gave info to police already' Nancy 'well what CAN mr. Lane talk about?'
Couldn't understand atty response. Nancy asking him what his little girl was like, he said she lit up the room. Says he was on the way to Bianca's mother's when carjacked.

Atty not letting D'Andre speak. Nancy getting irritated.

Nancy doesn't like that DL isn't talking about the day Bianca goes missing.
When looking at the composite, she thinks it looks incredibly like the Susan Smith composite, almost identical. She pulls up the Susan Smith composite.
"It's the unknown black male"

Here comes DL and the attorney

Mr. Lane thank you for being with us, attorney answers,
Give us a description of assailant number one, attorney answers, but Nancy keeps directing questions to Lane and the atty continues to answer, says don't you have the composite. She wants him to describe the assailants. Atty doesn't want to start on a hostile term
NG: so you can't tell me what the assailant's look like, what can Mr. Lane talk about?
Atty: pretty much anything other than the events that happened on Dec 2
NG: tell me about Bianca
DL: She's a beautiful little girl, vibrant personality, intelligent. I love all my children dearly. She's one of the lights in my life.
NG: How many children do you have MR. Lane
DL: I have 7
NG: Same mothers
DL: No
NG: where were you going on the morning?
DL: On my way to her mother's house
NG: I read you were on your way to see about your financial aid for your student tuition.
DL: That happened prior to all of that taking place. I've cooperated with the police and given them all the info. I don't know where you're getting your info from but I was on the way to her mother's to get her... clothes.
NG: Where were you getting the tuition
DL: Wayne CC
NG: what are you studying
DL education
NG: what do you want to be
DL: social worker or teacher but when I look at the state of the...teacher
NG: Did you take your daughter into the building when you paid the tuition
DL: No, because I didn't go into the building
NG: Then how did you check on your tuition
DL: I was on my way to check on it, but I realized I left my briefcase at home with my paperwork
NG: so this means you were bypassing the briefcase and bypassing the tuition and going to get Bianca more clothing?
atty: we already answered this...
NG: It would help if you'd let the viewers know where you were in town. If you'd like me to direct the questions to you, MR. Johnson, I will. I'd like you and Mr. Lane to join me in getting the viewers to help.

It would seem that Mr. Johnson is "compentant" in teaching his client how to tap-dance around tough questioning by Nancy Grace. jmo

The guy is scared of Nancy thats for sure! He seems like hes just about shaking. I can not believe this lawyer is being so evasive.......

failed poly: Johnson--he was taken into custody he was asked to draw a picture, I mean describe who did it, then they strap him up to a polygraph after a heinous act had been done with him. He didn't fail a polygraph, it wasn't done properly.

NG: are you saying the timing of the polygraph was what was wrong, because he passed all the other questions except about where his daughter was.
Atty: here locally that's not what's being reported, I don't know where you're getting your info.
Guest says he failed "do you know what happened to her and do you know where she is now."
Nancy asks if he'd be willing to take another. No answer

(atty in way over his head imo)

I wonder if Bianca's mother is watching this show? I hope she will be on with NG tomorrow or call in this evening.

Now, let's see if we can figure out who the mother of D'Andre's 7-year-old daughter is - the second grader who is in class with another child at a school in Highland Park whose mother saw Lane near a bus stop on Friday morning :maddening:

I believe I may have stumbled on a pic of the 7yr old daughter. A baby mama by the name of SB on his FB page has a photo posted on Sunday of a girl about that age. There are also pictures of the 7th Birthday party in Feb.

Father: there were 2 people in car; 1 got out...pointed gun...i can't describe what he looked like

Did DL tell the cops there was one assailant at first? At first there was a request for a light-skinned black male, unshaven, 6 feet tall, no mention at all of two suspects they were seeking.
NG: Ok, DL, how many assailants were there?
DL: there were two people in the car, one got out of the car and aimed the firearm at me, I couldn't tell them what the guy behind the wheel looked like
NG: when you are staring down at a gun you usually don't remember anything, I get it, now you've given a composite of one of the suspects
Johnson: we're here to work on getting B back
NG: Great, then answer my questions.
J: we don't want to answer anything....
NG: no, I am here to try to find B and you don't want your client to talk about anything
J: we don't want to talk...
NG: well why? that's why we're here to find out who took this baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members