Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it sounds like. The guy is too skeered to join searches for Bianca but is willing to be on TV with NG. What a guy :rolleyes:

May the force be with him...cause NG has been in even "rarer" form this week. It will not be pretty.... and that's a good thing, because it shouldn't be anyways.

So ex-wife whose 2-year-old was threatened by DL claimed that she was in the vehicle when it was carjacked? My hinky meter is probably going to need repair soon :D

I'm just as confused as you right now.....why did the exwife's name come up in an intial report naming her the mom? The media didn't just pull the name out of thin air.

from new interview.....
"She might of missed going to the potty," Lane said. "I might have spanked her bottom...It's just a parent being a parent."

Lane does admit to having a small paddle he uses to discipline his children, and while he may have used it on Bianca the night before she disappeared because of the potty incident, he says she was not abused.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...-about-daughter's-disappearance#ixzz1fnik9JOA

May the force be with him...cause NG has been in even "rarer" form this week. It will not be pretty.... and that's a good thing, because it shouldn't be anyways.

But sometimes she is "SUPER NICE' to the suspects because she wants to keep them coming back. I remember she was that way with Billie Dunn and her bf Shawn when talking about Hailey. She ws very sweet to them, and I could tell it was killing her to act so nice.

from new interview.....
"She might of missed going to the potty," Lane said. "I might have spanked her bottom...It's just a parent being a parent."

Lane does admit to having a small paddle he uses to discipline his children, and while he may have used it on Bianca the night before she disappeared because of the potty incident, he says she was not abused.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...-about-daughter's-disappearance#ixzz1fnik9JOA

So you PADDLE a two yr old over her potty training ? I KNEW IT. I have seen so many cases like this where the fathers beat their toddlers to death over potty training. I will just never understand it.

I'm just as confused as you right now.....why did the exwife's name come up in an intial report naming her the mom? The media didn't just pull the name out of thin air.

I want to blame the media..for getting things so bumbled up..but I got a feeling..this time it's not their fault. Babies here and there...baby mommas..fiance's..ex wives..and it seems everybody has a two year old...not to make light...but geez.

bringing over another post....again if you click on the link the original story has been updated. Looks to me that the exwife isn't the current live in girlfriend....BBM. This woman has a girl
Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/D...z/-/index.html
Video here says they searched the Dad's house but wouldn't say if anything that was found. 50 officers walked neighborhood looking in vehicles, under furniture, used helicopters and tracking dogs. Some officers went to the house were the father was staying on Detroit's East side. There was a two-year-old girl inside the house but this girl was determined to be Bianca's half sister. There was a woman in the house, the other girls' mother, who said the father left the house at 7:30. She said the father left with the girl. She also said Bianca had spent several days at the house.

So the little girl - the half-sister of Bianca Jones - would HAVE to be the two year old daughter of D'Andre Lane. That makes three 2-year-olds he has fathered.

from new interview.....

What's with the "fuzzy"memory now. I'm sorry..I'm so over this dude. She was young to start the potty training...I know some pick it up quicker...but just turning 2...cut her a break FGS. I suppose buying diapers was draining his pockets...ugh

So the little girl - the half-sister of Bianca Jones - would HAVE to be the two year old daughter of D'Andre Lane. That makes three 2-year-olds he has fathered.

he had to do something when he got out of jail .....

So you PADDLE a two yr old over her potty training ? I KNEW IT. I have seen so many cases like this where the fathers beat their toddlers to death over potty training. I will just never understand it.

Discipline, maybe? I have see it used, and it works.

"Spanked her bottom" is different (to me) than PADDLE . . .

Has the witness who saw BeBe beaten to unconsciousness came forward or is this still a rumor?

:fence: waiting for more evidence D'Andre is not who he is professing to be

Like I said earlier, "What a guy!" :rolleyes:

When I first started following this yesterday I was hoping that maybe he was holding her somewhere in hiding maybe a custody dispute type senerio. But apperently with all these kids that is not going to be the case.

Now that I've watched him on TV all day and his crying and concern just seems so self serving :( and fake.

As far as the personal protection order and "threats" being false.....I saw him yesterday after they released him and the anger he had. If a camera had not been there I believe he may have backhanded that reporter.

I know a man like him and he's been tormenting me for the past 10yrs. PPO's, the 20-30 phone calls and text messages a day! Everything being ever so "veiled" GRRRRRR...... I hate that they get away with this crap!

Can't wait for Nancy to get to him.

Discipline, maybe? I have see it used, and it works.

"Spanked her bottom" is different (to me) than PADDLE . . .

Has the witness who saw BeBe beaten to unconsciousness came forward or is this still a rumor?

:fence: waiting for more evidence D'Andre is not who he is professing to be

The witness is a child that lived in the home. We can expect not to hear directly from them.

Just went back to first thread and bringing the post with me......if you click on the link now the story has been corrected to list Bianca Jones as the mother. But this is what was originally reported.
Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
silver 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis
http://www.detnews.com/article/20111...-car-is-stolen

Also from same article:
Her parents, father Deandre Lane, 32, and mother Rakida Mitchell, have told police their vehicle was robbed at gunpoint. Bianca's parents were talking with police Friday afternoon near where the car was stolen. The girl's father declined comment to the media before leaving in an unmarked police vehicle.
Police say their suspect is a black male, 25-30 years old with a medium complexion and about 6-feet tall at 190 pounds. He's wearing a black shirt, black pants and has a 5 o'clock shadow. He also has a brown and black baseball-style hat. Bianca was wearing a purple jacket with gold trim, pink tights and pink shoes. She's described as being 2-foot-five, 25 pounds and having a light complexion.
According to the alert, the "suspect vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on John R. near East Grand Boulevard in a small red passenger car." The car may have front-end damage.

I'm not sure that the ex-wife is the current girlfriend because this article http://detnews.com/article/20111206...-I’m-being-painted-as-‘bad-guy’#ixzz1fndrpo6y says that there are 7 different mothers for his 7 children. The two-year old at the home where Bianca was is a girl and the woman in the original article RM is the mother of DL's son. Still I don't know why RM's name appeared in the first article. If she was with him when the car-jacking occurred, that would explain the violation of the protective order. And add even more mystery to this case. But, I tend to think the media just got it wrong. Hard to blame them with all those women and all those kids.

ETA: This old, original article is also the reason that I thought Bianca's mother was with DL when the car-jacking occurred. Now I wonder if there was a woman with him and the woman wasn't the girlfriend he's currently living with or Bianca's mother, who claims to never have spoken to him about the car-jacking.

I have to apologize - I am trying to read each and every post and I tend to add my posts and questions, as I go along, so I don't forget. Later, I see that my question has been answered on the next page or so. Sorry to be asking questions that have already been answered. Thanks-

No apologies needed. :) We have all had that experience.

Now, let's see if we can figure out who the mother of D'Andre's 7-year-old daughter is - the second grader who is in class with another child at a school in Highland Park whose mother saw Lane near a bus stop on Friday morning :maddening:

Way behind, but has (or will) the nephew be questioned by LE? If Bianca was in the car with him, he should have some ideas of her "condition"... or if she was even in the car. IMO

This one is mind boggling.

Someone please tell me this well educated woman is not his exwife and babymomma
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rakiba-mitchell-llpc/1a/258/76b

Someone at the 19356 Mitchell Street address has connections to the National Association of University Women. When I Googled the address yesterday, that was first link that I saw. The address is listed as the contact for the tax-exempt organization. I'll post the link again shortly.

http://www.taxexemptworld.com/organization.asp?tn=742607

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member