Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the mom NOT know about the car-jacking??? What does she think happened, that he just lost her? I mean come on!!!!!!!!!! Each one of these cases gets stranger.

And still... he is living with who???

His OTHER 2 year old. :furious:

He threatened to kill/tried to kidnap one 2 year old.

The other 2 year old went missing on his watch after a witness says he beat her.

So let's give him the third 2 year old... and what, hope that the 3rd time will be the charm that gets him caught?! :banghead:

Wait....hold on...wth? I had pick ups to do....what did I miss...:waitasec:
edited to add: NG will be talking about this case tonight.

BBM

I've been really reluctant to post this because I do not want it to come off the wrong way. But when I saw that video of him today talking to the reporter, the first person that came to my mind was OJ. He would come across as this "nice guy " also.

It was the expression on his face. I can't really pin point it.I hope I'm wrong and he didn't have anything to do with her going missing.

Then to find out the order of protection stemmed from him threatening to kill the other child.

That clenched it for me.

Did anyone notice that the son Lane threatened to kill (his OWN son) is 2 years old?! I have seen this adorable little guy on Facebook and he looks very young. Threats must have been recent?

I wonder how many two year olds this guy has. Talk about a smooth talker. A guy that would engage in multiple relationships without thought of birth control or financial support doesn't sound like he cares ENOUGH for his kids. He preaches responsibility on Facebook but doesn't practice what he preaches.

So evidently two of his daughters witnessed the beating of the third daughter. So sad. And now another of his children will grow up knowing his dad threatened to kill HIM too.

Last Updated: December 06. 2011 1:52PM.

Dad of missing girl threatened to kill son, ex-wife claimed in court filing

George Hunter and Mike Martindale/ The Detroit News

Detroit— D'Andre Lane, father of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones, was barred from contacting his ex-wife after she accused him of trying to kill their 2-year-old son, according to a personal protection order filed in Oakland Circuit Court earlier this year...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206...ex-wife-claimed-in-court-filing#ixzz1fmqrVUhZ

What the holy hell?

Quick report at top of 6:00 news. Comments from people at search site who feel strongly that Bianca's dad isn't telling the truth about what happened to the little girl. Check www.clickondetroit.com for video.

Originally Posted by
BetteDavisEyes

Detroit— D'Andre Lane, father of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones, was barred from contacting his ex-wife after she accused him of trying to kill their 2-year-old son, according to a personal protection order filed in Oakland Circuit Court earlier this year...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206/...#ixzz1fmqrVUhZ

What the holy hell?

My thoughts exactally!

I am a bit confused as to how many 2yr olds this man has? Not only that but how kids total?

From Nancy Grace FB:
Missing 2-yr-old baby girl: daddy claims carjacking, baby girl snatched at gunpoint but cops say he failed a polygraph test! Tonight, daddy joins us for an exclusive interview! Nancy Grace gets to the bottom of this story tonight at 8PM EST!

I hope she grills the pants off Daddy Dearest!

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206...ex-wife-claimed-in-court-filing#ixzz1fmqrVUhZ

so what did D'Andre do that caused him to be arrested for violating a PPO on the same day his daughter goes missing? It obviously was a very recent contact or they would have arrested him back when it happened right?
Does anyone know..... if he was currently living with this "ex wife" could the LE press charges for violating the order or would the ex wife have to report him?

From Nancy Grace FB:
Missing 2-yr-old baby girl: daddy claims carjacking, baby girl snatched at gunpoint but cops say he failed a polygraph test! Tonight, daddy joins us for an exclusive interview! Nancy Grace gets to the bottom of this story tonight at 8PM EST!

HE is going to talk to Nancy LIVE on her show??????

The protection order filed March 10, 2011, by Lane's ex-wife, Rakiba Mitchell, claimed that Lane threatened to kill their 2-year-old son. A box was checked off on the protection form indicating that Lane "threatened to kill or injure" their son.

Mitchell also claimed Lane tried to kidnap the boy, and that he stalked her with constant phone calls, text messages and Facebook postings.

The protection order was to remain in effect until March 31, 2012 -- it was unclear how he violated it.

She may be the link to DPS

woah woah woah....that is the same name that was given as the present girlfriend when the story first broke. It's probably on the 1st or 2nd page somewhere.

woah woah woah....that is the same name that was given as the present girlfriend when the story first broke. It's probably on the 1st or 2nd page somewhere.

:waitasec: I thought the current gf is the live-in who has a 2-year-old daughter. Is her child D'Andre's?

My thoughts exactally!

I am a bit confused as to how many 2yr olds this man has? Not only that but how kids total?

Ok I answered my own question. SEVEN! By Seven Different Women! I was wondering how one could have so many 2yr old children at once :)~

"Responding to reports that he was abusive to his other children, Lane, whose attorney said he has seven children by seven different women, denied any wrongdoing."

Just went back to first thread and bringing the post with me......if you click on the link now the story has been corrected to list Bianca Jones as the mother. But this is what was originally reported.
Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
silver 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis
http://www.detnews.com/article/20111...-car-is-stolen

Also from same article:
Her parents, father Deandre Lane, 32, and mother Rakida Mitchell, have told police their vehicle was robbed at gunpoint. Bianca's parents were talking with police Friday afternoon near where the car was stolen. The girl's father declined comment to the media before leaving in an unmarked police vehicle.
Police say their suspect is a black male, 25-30 years old with a medium complexion and about 6-feet tall at 190 pounds. He's wearing a black shirt, black pants and has a 5 o'clock shadow. He also has a brown and black baseball-style hat. Bianca was wearing a purple jacket with gold trim, pink tights and pink shoes. She's described as being 2-foot-five, 25 pounds and having a light complexion.
According to the alert, the "suspect vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on John R. near East Grand Boulevard in a small red passenger car." The car may have front-end damage.

bringing over another post....again if you click on the link the original story has been updated. Looks to me that the exwife isn't the current live in girlfriend....BBM. This woman has a girl
Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/D...z/-/index.html
Video here says they searched the Dad's house but wouldn't say if anything that was found. 50 officers walked neighborhood looking in vehicles, under furniture, used helicopters and tracking dogs. Some officers went to the house were the father was staying on Detroit's East side. There was a two-year-old girl inside the house but this girl was determined to be Bianca's half sister. There was a woman in the house, the other girls' mother, who said the father left the house at 7:30. She said the father left with the girl. She also said Bianca had spent several days at the house.

Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206/...#ixzz1fmqrVUhZ

What the holy hell?

My thoughts exactally!

I am a bit confused as to how many 2yr olds this man has? Not only that but how kids total?[/QUOTE]

It was reported earlier that he has 7 kids with 7 different women.

Just went back to first thread and bringing the post with me......if you click on the link now the story has been corrected to list Bianca Jones as the mother. But this is what was originally reported.
Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
silver 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis
http://www.detnews.com/article/20111...-car-is-stolen

Also from same article:
Her parents, father Deandre Lane, 32, and mother Rakida Mitchell, have told police their vehicle was robbed at gunpoint. Bianca's parents were talking with police Friday afternoon near where the car was stolen. The girl's father declined comment to the media before leaving in an unmarked police vehicle.
Police say their suspect is a black male, 25-30 years old with a medium complexion and about 6-feet tall at 190 pounds. He's wearing a black shirt, black pants and has a 5 o'clock shadow. He also has a brown and black baseball-style hat. Bianca was wearing a purple jacket with gold trim, pink tights and pink shoes. She's described as being 2-foot-five, 25 pounds and having a light complexion.
According to the alert, the "suspect vehicle was last seen traveling northbound on John R. near East Grand Boulevard in a small red passenger car." The car may have front-end damage.

So ex-wife whose 2-year-old was threatened by DL claimed that she was in the vehicle when it was carjacked? My hinky meter is probably going to need repair soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895