Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link confirming the other 2 yr old is smaller and shorter than Bianca? I seem to see this being repeated as fact, but I have seen nothing in MSM confirming this.

tia

According to descriptions of Bianca, it was reported that she was larger than a regular two-year old.

In this raw video interview with Chief Ralph Godbee, he says, "the child looks more like she is is 3 or 4 years old. She's tall".

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-girl/-/1719418/4865046/-/vkfyhk/-/index.html

Although I did hear on an earlier video that the other two-year-old was smaller than Bianca, I cannot locate that video, so I can only assume she was a normal sized two-year-old. moo

I'm on hold right now.... How should I word my question just basically say there are reports a 7 year old saw her being beaten and was wondering where that child is and who she is?

According to descriptions of Bianca, it was reported that she was larger than a regular two-year old.

In this raw video interview with Chief Ralph Godbee, he says, "the child looks more like she is is 3 or 4 years old. She's tall".

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-girl/-/1719418/4865046/-/vkfyhk/-/index.html

Although I did hear on an earlier video that the other two-year-old was smaller than Bianca, I cannot locate that video, so I can only assume she was a normal sized two-year-old. moo

I've seen that Bianca is taller, but nothing stating the half sister is average or below average ht.

I can't assume the half sister is average or below average ht. Especially if half of her genes are the same as Bianca's. It would make sense to me if one of the children DL fathered is above average ht, most, if not all of his children would also be of above average ht.

jmo

I'm on hold right now.... How should I word my question just basically say there are reports a 7 year old saw her being beaten and was wondering where that child is and who she is?

I would ask if there are more details about the 7 year old who was too distressed to speak with LE. If this 7 yr old is the same 7 yr old who allegedly buckled Bianca into the car seat Friday morning. (per 15 yr old nephews interview of 12-14). And if this 7 yr old is the witness who reportedly thought or stated Bianca was unresponsive after a beating which occured during the week she was staying with her father.

hth

Thanks Cubby- The emphasis is what I perceived from the reporter. In addition I thought that a state branch of the FBI would question the teen, not bring someone in from out of state - my mistake.

I was thinking about DL carrying Bianca to the car. That did not strike me as odd. They may have been in a hurry and DL wished to speed things up, OR, Bianca could have been so badly beaten on her bruised little legs that she had trouble walking.

The 7 year old was so upset by Bianca's mistreatment, that LE said they would question her later, after she calmed down. If she fastened Bianca's seatbelt, she was close enough to know if it was Bianca and not the other two-year old. (which I am pretty sure is also DL's baby).

I cannot explain why cadaver dogs hit in the house and in the car.

I think the best testimony against DL will come from his niece and nephew. What brave kids. God bless 'em. moo

I can imagine a scenerio in which the baby died in the house, was discovered hours later to be dead, and then wrapped in a blanket and propped up in the car seat as a "sleeping baby" until she could be disposed of. And an upright position would be easier to maintain if rigor mortis had already set in; she would not slump over unnaturally, and at a glance, would look like a baby asleep.

She just took my call though I did not get to hear her answer. I told her that i was appalled that the father would not give a description of the alleged abductors that night on the interview then asked "There are reports that a 7 year old witnessed Bianca being beaten by her father. Who is that 7 year old and where are they now?" The show will air tonight at 8PM Eastern.

.... and then I would go onto ask who is gonna waterboard DL? And if someone could send him to Chicago so we can give him some good ol' boy - real street justice to get the truth out of him.

Having known some guys who know street smarts from having grown up in the city, and having actually had guns pointed at them, but knew well enough how to read the situation to get out safely and not get mugged, or killed, or their vehicle stolen, or whatever the case may be.

I KNOW for a fact, guys with real street smarts would be ( or are) on the floor rolling in tears laughing at D'Andre. Not because of Bianca's circumstances, but because of the idiocracy of D'Andre's story.

JK/JK- but only on the water boarding part! and jmvho

I would ask if there are more details about the 7 year old who was too distressed to speak with LE. If this 7 yr old is the same 7 yr old who allegedly buckled Bianca into the car seat Friday morning. (per 15 yr old nephews interview of 12-14). And if this 7 yr old is the witness who reportedly thought or stated Bianca was unresponsive after a beating which occured during the week she was staying with her father.

hth

Wish I would have seen this!!! Nancy went to Alexis Weed(sp?) about it and said "Ok Alexis what do we know?" and Alexis went on but then I got cut off and told to tune in tonight!

Plug WS!!! Nancy's staff should know we are here. They could learn a thing or two!

Wish I would have seen this!!! Nancy went to Alexis Weed(sp?) about it and said "Ok Alexis what do we know?" and Alexis went on but then I got cut off and told to tune in tonight!

Maybe you could send the question in electronically? I don't follow that stuff on twitter, and FB etc. too much, but if you want to send it in, go for it!

hth and tia

I'm a little confused about the other 2 year old...wouldn't they have to be at least 9 months apart in age ?

I'm a little confused about the other 2 year old...wouldn't they have to be at least 9 months apart in age ?

They have two different moms.

He has another two year old, also, so that makes 3, 3 different moms.

Just watched this video and TL answering the reporter's questions and IMO, he is lying, lying under pressure, but still lying. Eyes darting back and forth and continually licking his lips and swallowing hard. You could almost see his heart beating. I realize that any kid would be nervous during this type of interview and under these circumstances but I still believe him to be lying.:twocents:

Am eagerly awaiting more information on this pending warrant request.

Wondering what D'Andre is thinking right about now.

Thinking his cooperation or lack of may make all the difference in the world between an involuntary manslaughter charge and conviction and a 1st or 2nd degree murder charge and conviction.

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.
Would make for a mighty nice Christmas or start to 2012.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

NG again? Wow and wouldn't you know I'm on taxi duty again this evening.

The 7 yr old is I, but they drop the first part and just call her A if you look at the mother FB page.

Has anyone else noticed how may some of these kids are actually named after him in some form? Also the name of the youngest A.....more of DL's inflated ego?

~

It doesn't matter so much to me what anyones name is.

As long as Bianca is found and the person responsible punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Where are you Bianca?

We all want you home sweetie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE
When I was looking back at videos of DL this morning I found a clip where he said the paddle was a stick with something taped to it. I lost the video already, but the paddle sounds like a home made thing. Someone mentioned in previous posts that LE probably has the paddle by now.

..do you happen to remember which clip that was? or news site?

Interview with D'Andre where he describes the "paddle"

"A stick as thin as that pencil with a pad taped on it"

Interview with D'Andre Lane - YouTube

Interview with D'Andre where he describes the "paddle"

"A stick as thin as that pencil with a pad taped on it"

Interview with D'Andre Lane - YouTube

I wonder, in the search, did they recover the "paddle"?

It's kind of odd that he talks about a cushion "taped" on it - if you want to give a toddler a quick pop (and I'm not opposed to that), you just pop them on a diapered bum with your hand to get their attention.

Padding a paddle? Weird.

Honestly, though, he does come off as believable to me. I'm inclined to believe him when I hear him speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz