Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I found it. Notice that one of the daughters is the 7 year old and the other is the two year old - both of whom were staying at the house with DL the same week as Bianca.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Now that you mention it...good question. I just remember the paddles vice-principals used on naughty jr. high boys at my jr. high school. (Girls were "exempt") This probably dates me, doesn't it.

I am trying to imagine what someone would USE as a paddle...I don't think there is an "official paddle" for discipline! Maybe a ping pong paddle? Flat wooden spoon? Maybe paddle is generic for any kind of "discipline" (beating). Belt?

I am just throwing ideas out there!

When I was looking back at videos of DL this morning I found a clip where he said the paddle was a stick with something taped to it. I lost the video already, but the paddle sounds like a home made thing. Someone mentioned in previous posts that LE probably has the paddle by now.

I agree...notice he never mentioned how he would paddle their little bodies in his cosy statement of perfect parenting!

Ugh, this guy just disgusts and infuriates me on SO MANY LEVELS! :furious:

Who the HE11 paddles a TWO year old for a potty "accident"? My daughter was around 4 before she was fully trained, and it never even crossed my mind to punish her for not making it to the toilet in time. Something tells me that's the key to this whole disappearing act. Methinks Daddy Dearest lost his temper over this potty training business and took it out on poor baby Bianca. :(

What a #!%$ he is. :cursing:

When I was looking back at videos of DL this morning I found a clip where he said the paddle was a stick with something taped to it. I lost the video already, but the paddle sounds like a home made thing. Someone mentioned in previous posts that LE probably has the paddle by now.

A stick with something taped to it? :furious:
This guy just continues to fail to amaze me.

Ugh, this guy just disgusts and infuriates me on SO MANY LEVELS! :furious:

Who the HE11 paddles a TWO year old for a potty "accident"? My daughter was around 4 before she was fully trained, and it never even crossed my mind to punish her for not making it to the toilet in time. Something tells me that's the key to this whole disappearing act. Methinks Daddy Dearest lost his temper over this potty training business and took it out on poor baby Bianca. :(

What a #!%$ he is. :cursing:

No doubt. I think he lost his temper over a lot typical 2 yr old behavior and the potty accidents are just a part of what he lost his temper over.

Could it have gone like this?

Took Biana and nephew to drop him off at school. Went to school to discuss financial aid. Realized he left his briefcase at home. Went inside to get it and Biana had an "accident" and then he beat her to death in the home. Took her out, put her in the car, set up the carjacking, etc...

Was there enough time?

I think that could be a likely scenario Duchess

In the video that shows the nephew's interview, it was reported that LE said that the night before Bianca went missing, DL had beaten her with a stick. I think he made his own paddle. You can call anything a 'paddle.

Dl said it was not a big paddle, and I wondered what it must take to kill a child with a little paddle.

I remember in high school, the boys use to get hit with paddles that had holes drilled in them - extra painful. moo

A stick with something taped to it? :furious:
This guy just continues to fail to amaze me.

The way he described it, a thin stick with a little flat piece taped to it, the idea that leapt into my head was of a riding crop. That's just the mental picture that was painted for me, regardless of how inocuous he tried to make it sound.

The way he described it, a thin stick with a little flat piece taped to it, the idea that leapt into my head was of a riding crop. That's just the mental picture that was painted for me, regardless of how inocuous he tried to make it sound.

Good grief - what type of sick f#$% fashions his own torture device.

Gives a modern twist to the "pick your switch" days...

Could it have gone like this?

Took Biana and nephew to drop him off at school. Went to school to discuss financial aid. Realized he left his briefcase at home. Went inside to get it and Biana had an "accident" and then he beat her to death in the home. Took her out, put her in the car, set up the carjacking, etc...

Was there enough time?

If you look at the map lanief provided, WCCC and DL's home are on opposite ends of the map or known route/places DL was that morning. I don't think he had time to go from the school, back to his home and then back to the home on Custer.

He would have time to go from the home on Mitchell, to the school at 8:02am, back to his home on Mitchell and then onto WCCC.......

jmo

Timeline from The Hinky Meter:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/09/bianca-jones-case-timeline-through-december-8th/

Sources aren't added, but it appears the witness who believed Bianca was unresponsive after a beating IS the 7 year old who was in the home, and became too distressed during questioning so LE decided to 'back off'.

I hope the 7-year-old isn't currently with her father and that someone else is caring for and protecting her. Absolutely horrific if she witnessed the beating and its aftermath :furious: jmo

ETA: I was home in time to watch the noon news on WDIV. Show almost over with no mention of Bianca Jones.

I hope the 7-year-old isn't currently with her father and that someone else is caring for and protecting her. Absolutely horrific if she witnessed the beating and its aftermath :furious: jmo

ETA: I was home in time to watch the noon news on WDIV. Show almost over with no mention of Bianca Jones.

This is the same 7 yo that buckled Briana in her car seat ?

Nah not me. Given two choices, air my beefs in the public court of opinion or have the opportunity to hit the hammer on the last nail in this 's coffin at trial, I'd bide my time for the pleasure of hammering in that last nail at trial.

She has to be an example to her other children, and I think she rocks at the example she is providing them in this situation.

JMO

i agree with you, i don't think she believes him at all. i think she's holding a lot of her emotions in so he THINKS she believes him. imo she's still hoping her daughter is somewhere alive and perhaps by "staying on his good side" he'll come clean. but lordy be...i bet she wants her 5 minutes alone with him once Bianca is found!!!

Exactly...most creeps looking to steal a car have other things in mind...and babysitting..isn't one of them. Most of them will deal with a charge for carjacking...but add kidnapping to that..and all bets are normally off. And you find a little one dropped off at the nearest safe place.

This is the same 7 yo that buckled Briana in her car seat ?

Guess so... Unless we find out that DL has another 7-year-daughter who was also in the Mitchell house that morning :angel:

..do you happen to remember which clip that was? or news site?

Nancy Grace is covering this right now doing a taping. I just called in and am going to ask about the 7 year old. Will let you know what she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz