Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I can imagine that when DL beat Bianca, and someone tried to intervene, DL might say, "She's my child. Don't tell me how to discipline my child". I wonder about the other two year old. Did he expect her to be potty trained, as well. Did her mother keep her from being disciplined by DL. Why Bianca?

The other 2 yr old is also his child, I believe.

Respectfully snipped for space. Thank you Linda. I don't have working speakers so my comments were based on the article. Now that I know the reporter was basically answering for him, I'll no longer hold him accountable for words (basically) belonging to the journalist.

The FBI is protocal in any missing child case. So that's not something remarkable here. I'm not sure why the bold in your post, if it was something TL emphasised while speaking or ?? Just trying to clarify that I understand the emphasis correctly.

In any case, I do believe TL was honest about a child he saw that morning. I'm just not convinced the child was Bianca and not her other 2 yr old cousin who, bundled, with winter clothing, and possibly blanket could be mistaken for Bianca if that is what DL said.

For Bianca to be alive and well to witnesses who saw her in the car Friday morning, the witnesses in the house would have to be lying about the beatings(which have already been corroborated by DL's own statement) and her being unresponsive and LE would have to be lying about cadaver dogs hitting in both the car and house. If the hit were only in the car, I could see her passing away in the car, but that theory is invalidated by the dog hit within the home.

IF DL posed the other child as Bianca to both the 15 yr old nephew and possible another little 7 yr old cousin he is a real .... And if the other 2 yr old's mother allowed that? They are BOTH a real bleep piece of work.

jmo

Thanks Cubby- The emphasis is what I perceived from the reporter. In addition I thought that a state branch of the FBI would question the teen, not bring someone in from out of state - my mistake.

I was thinking about DL carrying Bianca to the car. That did not strike me as odd. They may have been in a hurry and DL wished to speed things up, OR, Bianca could have been so badly beaten on her bruised little legs that she had trouble walking.

The 7 year old was so upset by Bianca's mistreatment, that LE said they would question her later, after she calmed down. If she fastened Bianca's seatbelt, she was close enough to know if it was Bianca and not the other two-year old. (which I am pretty sure is also DL's baby).

I cannot explain why cadaver dogs hit in the house and in the car.

I think the best testimony against DL will come from his niece and nephew. What brave kids. God bless 'em. moo

Welcome to WS fifitwo :welcome:

It hasn't been stated where exactly the other two 'residents' were at the time. The other childs mom (other two year old) reported D'Andre left at 7:30 am with Bianca, iirc. So she was home at the time he left. Where the 3rd roommate was has not been mentioned.

I'd like to know where all these people slept too. A home just shy of 900 sq feet is pretty small. According to MSM we reportedly have 3 adults, a 15 yr old and two two year olds minimum in that house.

Where did everyone sleep?

And at any time did D'Andre take Bianca into another room and close the door to discipline her?

I had terrible flashbacks to a visit to Canada, I should have never made back in 2005. The childs mother not only dosed her child up with benedryl, I could hear her spanking/beating him in his room behind closed doors. It's something that haunts me to this day. She had a lot of excuses why she needed to medicate him, and some kind of medical conditions (which I don't recall). I'm just thankful my son and I made it out of there and home safely.
hth

I pray those in the home tell the truth about what happened to Bianca. If DL lost it, he could lose it on any one of his children. He needs to be held accountable for what really happened and Bianca deserves justice and to be found.

jmo

I think there was also a 7 yr old girl in the home too. Correct?

The other 2 yr old is also his child, I believe.

Right, exactly my point. Was the other baby potty trained? Was she being beaten by DL - both are his two year old daughters. The mother must have been able to intervene for her own daughter, but could not stop DL's abuse of Bianca. I can't imagine she didn't care. He was just out of her control.

I highly doubt the 7 year old, who was also living in the home, could be "duped" into confusing the two girls. I'd like to see the link to the nephew's interview. Is there one? I'd also like to see the link to MSM reporting that DL said Bianca was "very, very sick".

Linda, thank you for your post- I agree with it.

It has not been confirmed the 7 year old lives with D'andre at the house on Mitchell. She may have been another cousin visiting like the nephew was visiting.

Here is the link to the nephews interview.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/13/ng.01.html

Do we know the years DL was married to R. Mitchell? They reportedly have a 24-36 mo old child as well, iirc.

I'm really confused about this other 7 yr old in the car that morning. It's been reported DL was incarcerated until 2007, so the 7 year old is clearly from a previous relationship prior to the incarceration and prior to DL's marriage to R. Mitchell (if he has 7 kids with 7 different women.)

If he is living with the 2 yr old half sisters mother, the 7 yr old clearly belongs to another mother. I really can't imagine him living with two of his childrens mothers at the same time. Possible, but highly unlikely.

Which leads me to believe perhaps the 7 yr old lives with her mother in a home nearby where DL currently lives on Mitchell. It's possible the other mother works and is unable to drive their 7 yr old child to school, so perhaps rather than sending her to before care she drops her off at DL's in the am on her way to work and he then drives her to school or takes her to the bus?

jmo

ETA: Above theory/speculation based on the statement from a mother whose child is in the same 2nd? grade class as one of DL's children.

Respectfully snipped

"... LE would have to be lying about cadaver dogs hitting in both the car and house. If the hit were only in the car, I could see her passing away in the car, but that theory is invalidated by the dog hit within the home." QUOTE

I believe that Bianca died in the carseat, and the cadaver dogs hit on that. One explanation I can think for them also hitting in the house would be that they hit on the scent of a previous occupant. The homes are very old and it's possible that over the years, someone may have died within the home, say, from a heart attack, etc.

The other explanation was mentioned this week on NG - that dogs could hit on a bandage if it had blood on it. NG asked if cadaver dogs would hit on a 'poopy diaper', The dog handler said that 'it could, if there was blood in it, which then you're getting into other problems anyway'.
moo

I was trying to think of HOW the cadaver dogs could hit in both the car seat and the home, AND the 2 kids could see a living child that morning in the car.

I really want to know if the 2 yr old half sister looks similar to Bianca. Because if she does, DL could have dressed her in Bianca's clothing, carried her to the car, and driven her to drop the nephew and cousin off. Then he has valid witnesses. Next, DL could have doubled back, dropped off the sister, and picked up Bianca, to dispose of her. If so, the gf needs to do time as well.

:seeya:
Have they removed the girlfriend's children? Do we know? Are they still living together?

Respectfully snipped

"... LE would have to be lying about cadaver dogs hitting in both the car and house. If the hit were only in the car, I could see her passing away in the car, but that theory is invalidated by the dog hit within the home." QUOTE

I believe that Bianca died in the carseat, and the cadaver dogs hit on that. One explanation I can think for them also hitting in the house would be that they hit on the scent of a previous occupant. The homes are very old and it's possible that over the years, someone may have died within the home, say, from a heart attack, etc.

The other explanation was mentioned this week on NG - that dogs could hit on a bandage if it had blood on it. NG asked if cadaver dogs would hit on a 'poopy diaper', The dog handler said that 'it could, if there was blood in it, which then you're getting into other problems anyway'.
moo

I don't buy the poopy diaper theory. I also believe dogs are trained to determine the strength of a scent and their owners are able to read that.

Plus, if a previous resident had died in the house on Mitchell, at anytime between 1950 and the date of Bianca's disappearance there should be record of that on file. While possible, I think it is highly unlikely, if not impossible, that say if someone died in the home in 1968 or even 1998 a dog would still hit on a scent of decomp .

I really think it was the other 2 yr old bundled from head to toe in the car that morning. With a hat and hood, and possibly a scarf not much of the childs face would be showing. Even with a hat and hood and no scarf not much of the childs face would be showing.

Then once DL dropped the 15 and 7 yr old off, he brought the other child back home, picked up Bianca, disposed of her somewhere and staged the alleged car jacking.

jmo

:seeya:
Have they removed the girlfriend's children? Do we know? Are they still living together?

There has been no word of DCFS involvement with the home on Mitchell. We do not know if anyone is currently residing at the house on Mitchell or if the home has been released as a possible crime scene.

Last we saw DL was with his atty, and an unnamed woman try to get into the home and were locked out.

Is anyone able to access DL's Facebook page? It may have been closed down. I was going to refer to an entry titled 'Father to Sons'. At the end of that letter, he tells how he will have all of his daughters over for sleepovers and movies and fun times with Daddy.

OK, I found it - this is the last line on DL's note to each of his kids. In the beginning, he addressed his sons. In this excerpt, he addresses his daughters:
1. Bianca,
2. "I", the 7-year-old, who was staying with DL at the house, and
3. "A", the other two-year-old who was at the house

"And to my lil girls you know daddy loves you "I", "A", and Bianca as soon as I get the house together sleep over’s, home cooking, ice cream, movies, and daddies love. Over all I’m going to be a better father. Every man with a child should do the same. We can all do better!"

Do we know the years DL was married to R. Mitchell? They reportedly have a 24-36 mo old child as well, iirc.

I'm really confused about this other 7 yr old in the car that morning. It's been reported DL was incarcerated until 2007, so the 7 year old is clearly from a previous relationship prior to the incarceration and prior to DL's marriage to R. Mitchell (if he has 7 kids with 7 different women.)

If he is living with the 2 yr old half sisters mother, the 7 yr old clearly belongs to another mother. I really can't imagine him living with two of his childrens mothers at the same time. Possible, but highly unlikely.

Which leads me to believe perhaps the 7 yr old lives with her mother in a home nearby where DL currently lives on Mitchell. It's possible the other mother works and is unable to drive their 7 yr old child to school, so perhaps rather than sending her to before care she drops her off at DL's in the am on her way to work and he then drives her to school or takes her to the bus?

jmo

ETA: Above theory/speculation based on the statement from a mother whose child is in the same 2nd? grade class as one of DL's children.

I've been on the FB pages and found S Butler, the mother of the 7yr old daughter listed in his friends. Looks like she lives in Detroit also according to her page and has primary custody.

The mother of the youngest child a male A lives out of state in either GA or PA

~

Is anyone able to access DL's Facebook page? It may have been closed down. I was going to refer to an entry titled 'Father's letter to Sons'. At the end of that letter, he tells how he will have all of his daughters over for sleepovers and movies and fun times with Daddy.

Still up, I was just on it.

That letter is pathetic! :puke:

~

and adding to IHaveNoClue's questions above:
3 adults in the home? Why did he have to take Bianca with him to drop off another child at school?

It just occurred to me that most people would not want to dress a 2yr old and take her out for a short time if not necessary. I haven't seen any reports on the whereabouts of the other 'residents' at the time, except the nephew. Were the other two adults working or had already left for the morning? Sorry if I missed/can't find anything...

Thanks for the additional questions, Fifitwo! and Welcome!

I don't think it has been clarified where the other adults were in the morning (home, work, ?).
And we have wondered, also, but have no answer to, why D'Andre was driving a two year old (Bianca) around town from school to college, to ?, while she was supposedly sick. And come to think about your question, why WOULDN'T he leave a little one in the home if other "responsible" adults were there? Prepping toddlers for car rides can be time consuming.
:welcome::welcome4::Banane29::Banane57::bananalama::xena_banana:

jmo

Since I am so completely confused with this 7 mothers/7 kids thing, I hope you will bear with me on this thought...could the 7 year old living there be the gf's other child with another father, but DL is "acting" father so to speak. (Maybe real father is incarcerated, absent, deceased, ?)

Since I am so completely confused with this 7 mothers/7 kids thing, I hope you will bear with me on this thought...could the 7 year old living there be the gf's other child with another father, but DL is "acting" father so to speak. (Maybe real father is incarcerated, absent, deceased, ?)

It could be another child but I think we are all under the assumption it is her half sister that was there AB daughter of SB and DL. Maybe its not?

Something else that stands out to me.

"She always used to be falling down on the ground every time she don't get her way."

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/little-girl-asks-for-her-sister's-safe-return-20111209-r2

Along with D'Andres statement about Bianca might have bruises on her legs when she is found. (from one of his interviews forgive me for no link)

It leads me to believe he not only beat her for potty accidents, but likely beat her on her legs during episodes as described above with falling to the ground if she didn't get her way.

JMO

I imagine D'Andre's ego and control need would not be able to handle a daughter who had such a strong will as it seems Bianca may have.
Maybe that is the difference between the two 2 year olds at the gf's house. Bianca may have been spunkier than the other daughter.
JMO

I imagine D'Andre's ego and control need would not be able to handle a daughter who had such a strong will as it seems Bianca may have.
Maybe that is the difference between the two 2 year olds at the gf's house. Bianca may have been spunkier than the other daughter.
JMO

That is what I was wondering too. Plus he may have been around the other 2 yr old girl since her birth,and so she may be already beaten down by him. Her will may be already broken, but Bianca was spunky because she was around loving caring people. Imo,two yr olds are supposed to have tantrums. it is natural. Then they get socialized in a HUMANE way, and learn to control themselves. But there is no need to paddle it out of them, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz