Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think there should be stiffer sentences for people who kidnap, abuse, rape, torture, and kill children. Children are powerless to take themselves out of a bad situation or seek help. They are at the mercy of whoever they are with. It is becoming a sick epidemic of people treating children like a bag of garbage. If ever there is a need to eliminate a vicious animal who would do such a thing to an innocent and trusting child, this is it.
:(

I think...that if a child disappears...on your watch..you should be charged, if facts/your "version" of what happened.. cannot be validated. This is out of control and it keeps on happening..and most of these people aren't being held responsible for it.

Just watched Bianca report on the Channel 4 6:00 news. About 120 volunteer searchers today. This was last organized volunteer search. Brief appearance by D'Andre Lane who attended church with his attorney this morning. Call me cynical, but I think this was nothing more than an effort to make "daddy dearest" look like a good guy :rolleyes: Yeah, right. jmo

Really dude?...church with the atty in tow...I just rolled my eyes so hard...they are in the next room. double ugh.

Really dude?...church with the atty in tow...I just rolled my eyes so hard...they are in the next room. double ugh.

Yeah what is up with that :banghead: Highly doubt they are BFF's :crazy:

Playing catch up here on many threads. Has there been any other reports on what else "Daddy" is doing? Other than attending Church of course :banghead: Has he done anything to aid in the search? So sorry to hear it has been suspended. For now :rose:

$25,000 is likely more than any one of DL's childrens mothers will see in 18 years of child support, so what gives?

Also, a google search of the Mitchell address lists the home as being associated with the National Organization of University Women. I'm really curious about this association and it's ties to this particular property. Especially if the home is a possible crime scene related to Bianca's disappearance and possible death.

http://www.taxexemptworld.com/organization.asp?tn=742607

$25,000 is likely more than any one of DL's childrens mothers will see in 18 years of child support, so what gives?

Also, a google search of the Mitchell address lists the home as being associated with the National Organization of University Women. I'm really curious about this association and it's ties to this particular property. Especially if the home is a possible crime scene related to Bianca's disappearance and possible death.

http://www.taxexemptworld.com/organization.asp?tn=742607

On one of the threads in the Bianca discussions, someone posted information about the (impressive) academic credentials of DL's ex-wife (R. Mitchell?). I think it's possible that she lived at the Mitchell street home previously and might have used the address as a contact resource for local members of the organization. jmo

So cadaver dogs hit on human decomp in the home on Mitchell street.

Time for the people who were in that home that week and especially Thursday night and Friday to start talking. Yes, that means DL's girlfriend too. ESPECIALLY if she knowingly allowed her daughter to talk to Banika and Uncle OJ on the phone Thursday night while they believed her daughter to be Bianca.

Time for DL's girlfriend to go make a deal for herself before D'Andre throws her under the bus, just like he threw Bianca under the bus. DO the right thing!

If no one comes forward, I can guaranty there WILL be multiple arrests and multiple persons charged.

And YES, I have NO doubt DL will throw everyone and anyone he can under the bus to get out of any possible charges for his wrong doing. :furious:

I just hope those in the know aren't willing to go down for this along with D'Andre.

JMO

On one of the threads in the Bianca discussions, someone posted information about the (impressive) academic credentials of DL's ex-wife (R. Mitchell?). I think it's possible that she lived at the Mitchell street home previously and might have used the address as a contact resource for local members of the organization. jmo

It's possible, but leads me to wonder if R. Mitchell moved, then why wouldn't the affiliation move with her to her current address? Of course it doesn't mean the information isn't current, and what we found is outdated.

I wonder how D'Andre is going to try and explain cadaver dogs positive hit for human decomposition in the home on Mitchell?

jmo

I wonder if there was a positive hit for human decomp in the Grand Marquis as well. If not, I find myself wondering if DL and his girlfriend allowed the other two year old to play a role as Bianca more than possibly just on the phone that night. Especially if the 15 year old nephew really saw a small child in the car that morning.

Or the 15 year old nephew could be mistaken, could be lying, or could have been threatened by DL to say he saw Bianca in the car.

hmmm...

jmo

The girlfriend, the room mate and the nephew better get themselves down to the station and make their deals right now. Because I have no doubt that this guy will come up with a story that points the blame to others and not himself. he could say the gf was jealous of the baby and hit her too hard and all he was doing was trying to protect her.

I wonder how D'Andre is going to try and explain cadaver dogs positive hit for human decomposition in the home on Mitchell?

jmo

JMO, it sounds like Blah blah blah will feature in it...

But in an interview with Local 4, Lane said he has answering all of the questions police have been asking him.
"All this stuff that's going on, there's a lot of speculation and thiery wngs being said in the media and people thinking what they want to think," he said. "I mean, the truth will come out. I'm not worried about all that. All I'm worried about is my baby coming home and I'm cooperating with police in every aspect of the investigation. Anything they need from me they just need to get in contact with us and we'll be there."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-be-found-alive/-/1719314/5363678/-/km8ym6/-/

It's very grand to answer all the police questions but it's still a long way from answering them truthfully... I do hope he's right and the truth will come out but I think it would already be out if they'd told it... JMO.

Just reported on the 6:00 news on WDIV: Cadaver dog made multiple hits inside the house at 19356 Mitchell Street last week. LE has apparently known about this for a while but has not released details of the search of this property. There was video of a black SUV backing into the driveway, and highly-trained search dog was let into the house. Check the Channel 4 website for video: www.clickondetroit.com

What did you do to your daughter, D'Andre???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper