Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself wondering exactly what the 15 year old nephew saw the morning of the alleged carjacking. Did D'Andre take the other two year old child and cover her well enough and with a blanket to make it appear is if she was Bianca? Did D'Andre take a deceased Bianca and cover her making it appear as if she were asleep? It would be interesting to know if cadaver dogs hit in the car or not.

What date was it exactly that someone told D'Andre to stop the corporal punishment and she was 'unresponsive'? Was that Thursday or earlier in the week?

Was there more than one vehicle associated with the residents of that home and have ALL been checked?

I find myself wondering if D'Andre drove by the school to make it appear is if he disposed of Bianca in the river, but if she was deceased the day prior or even days prior he had far more than those few hours Friday morning to dispose of her. :(

I hope LE is reviewing survelliance video not just for that friday morning, but also the days leading up to the alleged carjacking.

Someone in that house on Mitchell better start talking... now!!

I can not believe DL has at least TWO other adults covering for him. :furious:

JMO

"Anything they need from me they just need to get in contact with us and we'll be there."

Really? They just need to contact you? If you are so worried about finding your baby why not YOU go to them?

I find myself wondering exactly what the 15 year old nephew saw the morning of the alleged carjacking. Did D'Andre take the other two year old child and cover her well enough and with a blanket to make it appear is if she was Bianca? Did D'Andre take a deceased Bianca and cover her making it appear as if she were asleep? It would be interesting to know if cadaver dogs hit in the car or not.

What date was it exactly that someone told D'Andre to stop the corporal punishment and she was 'unresponsive'? Was that Thursday or earlier in the week?

Was there more than one vehicle associated with the residents of that home and have ALL been checked?

I find myself wondering if D'Andre drove by the school to make it appear is if he disposed of Bianca in the river, but if she was deceased the day prior or even days prior he had far more than those few hours Friday morning to dispose of her. :(

I hope LE is reviewing survelliance video not just for that friday morning, but also the days leading up to the alleged carjacking.

Someone in that house on Mitchell better start talking... now!!

I can not believe DL has at least TWO other adults covering for him. :furious:

JMO

bbm

I never thought of that scenario. I wonder if the girls look similar. If he dressed her up in little Bianca's hooded parka and she was asleep it might have worked fine. Most 15 yr old boys are not that concerned with what a 2 yr old cousin is doing at 7:30 in the morning.

I wonder how D'Andre is going to try and explain cadaver dogs positive hit for human decomposition in the home on Mitchell?

jmo

:banghead: Well, according to Lisa Irwin's mother's attorney Joe Tacopina, cadaver dogs hit on dirty diapers! Yeah, I know............:banghead:

:banghead: Well, according to Lisa Irwin's mother's attorney Joe Tacopina, cadaver dogs hit on dirty diapers! Yeah, I know............:banghead:

I've thought of a few, but I am not going to offer Mr. Lane or Mr. Johnson any idea's - if they are reading here. I'll wait for their comment first.

jmo

Just reported on the 6:00 news on WDIV: Cadaver dog made multiple hits inside the house at 19356 Mitchell Street last week. LE has apparently known about this for a while but has not released details of the search of this property. There was video of a black SUV backing into the driveway, and highly-trained search dog was let into the house. Check the Channel 4 website for video: www.clickondetroit.com

What did you do to your daughter, D'Andre???

I'm pretty sure this is the video BDE was refering to watch for. (no working computer speakers here. so if there is any info not in msm print, please let those of us w/o speakers know, tia!)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...be-found-alive/-/1719418/5367916/-/6scvrcz/-/

I'm pretty sure this is the video BDE was refering to watch for. (no working computer speakers here. so if there is any info not in msm print, please let those of us w/o speakers know, tia!)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...be-found-alive/-/1719418/5367916/-/6scvrcz/-/

Yes, that's the video. The search with the cadaver dog took place one week ago today, just three days after Bianca was reported missing!

Obviously, DPD and MSP (and maybe the FBI) have known for a week that little Bianca was more than likely deceased and that DL's story was a crock :furious:

I know that Detroit gets a bad rap for a lot of things, but I am pleased with how this investigation has progressed. I believe that DPD and other LE agencies have proceeded carefully, methodically, and professionally while keeping their findings close to the vest so that they have a solid case when they go to the DA. jmo

C'mon Dandre. Jig's up, game over, just tell what you can tell and hope for a plea deal because if you try to ride this out, you're going to end up a lifetime resident of the MDOC.

C'mon Dandre. Jig's up, game over, just tell what you can tell and hope for a plea deal because if you try to ride this out, you're going to end up a lifetime resident of the MDOC.

using nmk's post as a springboard.

the following is jmo. (and keep in mind I am viewing the video without sound).

Video of D'Andre Lane looking like a very guilty panick stricken father. (imo)

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...missing-Bianca-Jones-I-just-want-my-baby-home-

"I pray that the people who did this they just panicked," said Lane

They just panicked, or you just panicked Mr. Lane?

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpps/ne...says-i-know-she's-out-there-20111206_16260380

If this was some kind of accident, something that happened and you panicked, the best thing you can do for yourself, Bianca and your children is to tell the truth. The more lies you tell, the deeper you are going to dig yourself into this.

If it was just an accident, I am sure people will understand. Do right by yourself and your baby girl and tell DPD what really happened.

jmo

Yes, that's the video. The search with the cadaver dog took place one week ago today, just three days after Bianca was reported missing!

Obviously, DPD and MSP (and maybe the FBI) have known for a week that little Bianca was more than likely deceased and that DL's story was a crock :furious:

I know that Detroit gets a bad rap for a lot of things, but I am pleased with how this investigation has progressed. I believe that DPD and other LE agencies have proceeded carefully, methodically, and professionally while keeping their findings close to the vest so that they have a solid case when they go to the DA. jmo

So Sad :( This poor beautiful little girl. She has just been gone far too long!

While I was out tonight I spoke with someone involved in this investigation and while there is not any offical statements being made by LE they did tell me they are reviewing the video evidence obtained from WCCC. After our conversation I fear that they believe my worst fears to be true as to
where they believe DL most like placed her.

(If the mods would like to remove this, i understand, as I unable to name my source. I personally consider them to be very reliable. Sorry if I posted this against forum rules.)

:(

I think...that if a child disappears...on your watch..you should be charged, if facts/your "version" of what happened.. cannot be validated. This is out of control and it keeps on happening..and most of these people aren't being held responsible for it.

I so agree with you, Rosepetal!

IMO... Parents are responsible for the welfare, safety of their children. I feel, too, that parents should be accountable and responsible for taking steps towards finding their children if they are lost. Lawyering up, and consequently "holing up", in attempt to keep their (parents) own rights protected should not be an option. (I am thinking of Sky here, and sleuthers could add many more names of parents from cases they have sleuthed, as well.)

I don't know exactly how this could be enforced, but even small steps to start proceeding in the correct direction could possibly help bring home some of these little lost angels.
MOO

$25,000 is likely more than any one of DL's childrens mothers will see in 18 years of child support, so what gives?

Also, a google search of the Mitchell address lists the home as being associated with the National Organization of University Women. I'm really curious about this association and it's ties to this particular property. Especially if the home is a possible crime scene related to Bianca's disappearance and possible death.

http://www.taxexemptworld.com/organization.asp?tn=742607

This information is intriguing to me, too. Do the renters have to be working for a university, or be taking classes at a University, to be able to live in the home? IDK

I don't know if my questions have anything to do with this case...but it is still interesting!

This information is intriguing to me, too. Do the renters have to be working for a university, or be taking classes at a University, to be able to live in the home? IDK

I don't know if my questions have anything to do with this case...but it is still interesting!

As BDE suggested, it could be outdated information tied to DL's former wife if she had previously resided at that residence and moved out upon their divorce. That seems very plausible to me, however we can't yet conclusively rule out that association is still tied to the current residence somehow. If it does, and is current, my only guess is it might lead to some violations of the current lease. Which would then lead or give LE another angle to work with?

jmo

I wonder if there was a positive hit for human decomp in the Grand Marquis as well. If not, I find myself wondering if DL and his girlfriend allowed the other two year old to play a role as Bianca more than possibly just on the phone that night. Especially if the 15 year old nephew really saw a small child in the car that morning.

Or the 15 year old nephew could be mistaken, could be lying, or could have been threatened by DL to say he saw Bianca in the car.

hmmm...

jmo

You bring up a very good question...If at all, how many times, where, and when, was DL's other daughter used as a double for Bianca?

"I pray that the people who did this they just panicked," said Lane

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpps/ne...says-i-know-she's-out-there-20111206_16260380

Sorry to quote myself. I keep going back to this comment of D'andre's. Why add the word "they" to a sentence that should have been spoken without it if he were talking about the alleged carjackers?

It really sounds to me, like half way through the sentence he changed direction to an entirely different subject, as if he was talking about himself and the others who were there at the house when whatever happened to Bianca happened. As in "they (who were at the house) just panicked".

JMO

I so agree with you, Rosepetal!

IMO... Parents are responsible for the welfare, safety of their children. I feel, too, that parents should be accountable and responsible for taking steps towards finding their children if they are lost. Lawyering up, and consequently "holing up", in attempt to keep their (parents) own rights protected should not be an option. (I am thinking of Sky here, and sleuthers could add many more names of parents from cases they have sleuthed, as well.)

I don't know exactly how this could be enforced, but even small steps to start proceeding in the correct direction could possibly help bring home some of these little lost angels.
MOO

Sorry to quote myself...but there is no way I am trying to downplay the actions of the LE. They have done an incredible job here. I am just thinking of the legal system on the whole.
MOO

bbm

I never thought of that scenario. I wonder if the girls look similar. If he dressed her up in little Bianca's hooded parka and she was asleep it might have worked fine. Most 15 yr old boys are not that concerned with what a 2 yr old cousin is doing at 7:30 in the morning.

Supposedly Bianca is big and tall for her age and the other girl is smaller and lessverbal than Bianca.

I think it would be just as easy to take an unresponsive Bianca and say she's asleep as it would be to take little girl "A" and say it is bigger girl "B". I really don't think the teen would notice the baby, and would believe anything he was told by DL, about the sleeping baby.

I have a feeling the people in the house ARE cooperating with LE. Remember the 7 year old who got so upset with the questioning that LE had to 'back off' temporarily. We found out from them that Bianca had been beaten and was unresponsive, that somebody had told D'Andre to stop beating Bianca. They probably did not think she was dead, so they said something akin to 'unresponsive'. So LE checked and they were right. Somebody in the news reports said that most of the friends and family were angry with DL and thought he should tell the truth. Now that this information has come out, I think the pressure will be on him to talk. I don't think there are too many people left who are willing to cover for DL.

I wonder why that information was released now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper