Found Deceased MI - Brendan Santo 18, visitor, Michigan State University campus, East Lansing, 29 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police searching for missing MSU visitor

upload_2021-10-31_21-43-53.jpeg

(Link has more info)

. . . Michigan State University police are searching for an 18-year-old who went missing Friday after visiting MSU.

Police describe Santo as 5'10" and weighing 160 pounds and last seen wearing gray sweatpants, black T-shirt, black baseball hat and white Converse high-top . . .

Thanks for the thread, @minneolo. What a cute guy! Was he at a party or dorm with friends and wandered off & got lost? Are there any rough neighborhoods near MSU? I would assume that the neighborhoods have the typical eateries, shops, and areas of housing for MSU professionals, etc., other families, and student apts, etc., like most college campuses.
Anyone out there familiar with MSU area?

From what little I could gather, it seems he may have been walking back to his friends dorm who resides at Brody Neighbourhood. IMO.

........MISSING PERSON: Michigan State University Police are actively looking for Brendan Santo.

Brendan was last seen leaving Yakeley Hall on Friday, October 29th shortly before midnight. He is not a student at Michigan State University and was visiting friends and may have been walking to the Brody Neighborhood.

Michigan State University

upload_2021-11-1_8-48-50.png

https://maps.msu.edu/__public/pdfs/MSU_main_campus.pdf

His car has been located, but they are not saying where. And now there is a report of two dead bodies. I don't know if they are related to his disappearance, but two people were found dead just five miles from campus on Saturday the 30th.
Two found dead in residence near MSU campus hours after victory in rivalry game with U of M
Apparently it's unrelated.

.......EAST LANSING, Mich. (WLNS)– East Lansing Police are investigating a situation on the 3000 block of Halter Lane in East Lansing.

Officials tell 6 News that they found two people dead inside of a home. Both had been shot.

Police weren’t able to tell 6 News if this is being investigated as a homicide or murder-suicide and say they are still trying to figure out how this happened. Police also did not confirm the ages, genders or identities of the two people.....

BREAKING: Police investigating after finding two people shot and killed in East Lansing | WLNS 6 News

Brendan played hockey for Rochester United. He was a senior at Michigan High School.

.......When asked what the turnaround point was for this team, senior defenseman Brendan Santo said undoubtedly that it was this game.

I always knew that this was a high-powered offensive team, but the whole team was beginning to feel frustrated that we could not finish plays with a quality shot on net. When I saw my teammates make key shots that led us to victory down the stretch, I knew that this team would begin to show the firepower that I knew we had.”.....

upload_2021-11-1_9-40-35.png

Rochester United Charges Towards Playoffs

Last edited:
Apparently it's unrelated.

.......EAST LANSING, Mich. (WLNS)– East Lansing Police are investigating a situation on the 3000 block of Halter Lane in East Lansing.

Officials tell 6 News that they found two people dead inside of a home. Both had been shot.

Police weren’t able to tell 6 News if this is being investigated as a homicide or murder-suicide and say they are still trying to figure out how this happened. Police also did not confirm the ages, genders or identities of the two people.....

BREAKING: Police investigating after finding two people shot and killed in East Lansing | WLNS 6 News

My DS is a student at MSU. This situation isn't related to the missing person.

Last edited:
I would assume if they knew he was walking between these two buildings, and walking along the river is the only route, that they would be searching the river by now?

… seen leaving Yakely Hall. Officers suspect he may have been walking to the Brody Neighborhood.

Does that route take him over the river?

XFZSD2ITIVB7FKOVPWASHOA65A.jpg

Vehicle found:

Police said they have located the vehicle that he was driving. They do not believe he left the East Lansing area as he was last seen walking.

Michigan State University Police: 18-year-old man missing in East Lansing since Friday

Police searching for missing MSU visitor

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back