GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There were reportedly power outages in the area due to heavy storms on Monday night. If lights were out, folks probably thought that it was due to a power outage and didn't pay much attention to the store being dark.

This Family Dollar store is in a strip mall. If the power goes out because of a storm all the lights in the other stores in that strip mall and likely the entire neighborhood would have gone out too. Ya I can see no one coming in during this time.

If the lights were turned off (by the perp or Brenna) at the Family Dollar a customer might not think it is that strange unless they knew the store was open until 9:00PM. I guess if I didn't know better I would just think the store was closed if I happened upon a dark store in a strip mall where most of the other stores were open and the lights were on.

But don't you think the other employee's at the neighboring business like the hardware store next door would have thought it strange if the lights at the Family Dollar were out when they are normally on at about 7:30 PM?

JMO

My opinion of "News Conferences" are they are never to give good news.

I hope it is just to get a chance for LE to get in front of the cameras and ask for the two female customers to come forward and not the alternative.

JMO

RM posted that news conf will be at 5pm today

5 PM Now? Where did he post that? I was looking at the Find Brenna Page on FB and the news article I saw.

~

"They don't think robbery was a motive. There was some type of an altercation out behind her store. She went out back to find out what was going on, and they believe that's when she was abducted. After the abduction, they went in, they killed the cashier," said Jamie Machus, her father.

This is strange, IF robbery was not the motive, then what was ? The kidnapping of Brenna or the murder of Orlando ? If abduction of Brenna was the motive, why go in and murder Orlando. Of course the precise details of the event are probably not known at the moment, may not of happened like that.

http://http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22853329/dearborn-police-investigating-robbery-homicide-at-family-dollar-store

Wow, that sure is different from initial reports. What a bizarre case. Sure hope she's found safe and soon. Although if they were bold enough to kill one person, I'm not holding out much hope that they wouldn't harm her as well.

I've seen Brenna's. I was asking about her brother's and the tete a tete about some guy who was bothering Brenna.

BDE once you get to his Twitter go down to the posts from May 22. You will see some conversation back and forth there.

~

Does anyone other than me think Brenna bears some resemblance to Jessica Heeringa (especially in the photos where her hair is straightened)? Kidnapped from a store during the night.........

Looks like everyone is leaving the presser.

JMO

The officer moved the reporters to the back tables as they were blocking the view of the podium sides..which is kind of indicative that a lot of people are going to be standing there. I could be wrong, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!
Back