GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Metro Detroit's Hookah Scene

Terry Parris Jr. | Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nabeel Hamameh *advertiser censored* his head toward the ceiling and lets out a chest filled with billowing white smoke. It's thick; the smoke lingers and then slowly disappears, giving way to the smell of oranges, which fills the corner of the Lava Java Café, a hookah bar and café in Dearborn.

"In 1999 a (hookah) shop opened up here in Dearborn, I remember," the 34-year-old says holding the hose of the hookah with the mouthpiece just a few inches away from his lips. "It wasn't so popular then. Now, ten years later, there is one on every corner. It seems like and they go all the way out to Shelby Township!" ...

http://www.metromodemedia.com/features/MetroDetroitHookah0097.aspx

I wonder if this is the place that Brenna likes.

I see a moustache also (whether or not this is painted on...)

The features appear to be male to me (hands, feet), but there's really no telling. It could be a female for all I know!

I was thinking the same thing-I noticed what I thought was a fake mustache. But I don't think the features look female to me. Jmo.

22853329_BG5.jpg

"Orlando graduated from Cabrini High, a Catholic school in Allen Park, said his grandmother. He planned to enter college in the fall.

While looking for a job, his grandmother told him not to work at a 7-Eleven store because she was worried he might get shot during a robbery. Bonnie Orlando said she never imagined he would be killed working at Family Dollar."

“He was fun loving,” she said. “He had the customers laughing.”

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013307160093

I wonder who the guy is in the photos to the left of Brenna's Tweets?

The one with the saying about the phone in a pocket???

Usually those are just random photos someone Doctors up to make a funny photo to run through social media feeds... usually just a random person. But you never know she or someone she knows could have made that photo but I doubt it.

~

I also think this is a fairly light-skinned person if the person is indeed African American. IMO, whatever it is that looks like a mustache- whether it is a shadow, a fake mustache, or an actual mustache-is visible in this grab.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 34
I was thinking the same thing-I noticed what I thought was a fake mustache. But I don't think the features look female to me. Jmo.

I'm leaning toward this individual being a male. The shoes do not appear small to me maybe it is just the fact that they are white that could make them appear that way. The gestures also do not indicate this being a female IMHO.

The mustache is another story. This is not a great quality photo so its hard to tell but when I try to enlarge it to get a better look the mustache looks hinky to me.

:waitsec:

~

bilde

"In a message, Machus’ sister Megan Utley said this is a difficult time for her family.

“We love Brenna dearly,” she said. “She is a wonderful daughter, sister and aunt.”

Dearborn police will be releasing a statement with more information regarding Brenna's case at 1:30 pm today. They are currently looking for two female customers that were in the family dollar from 7:25-7:35 that may be able to help. They are also officially calling it an abduction/kidnapping.

https://www.facebook.com/FindBrennaMachus

What do you guys make of the little wave that the person on the video did as they walked in?

From this link:

"Our investigation is ongoing and all of our resources are currently being utilized to locate Ms. Machus and identify and apprehend the perpetrator of this vicious crime," Dearborn Police Chief Ronald Haddad said in a release."

Sounds like LE is working hard to bring Brenna home and bring Orlando's killer to justice. Hope they find them soon!!! We're going on 48 hours!

What do you guys make of the little wave that the person on the video did as they walked in?

I see it as a possible attention getter. Hey, I'm in the house and taking charge from here.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...ating-robbery-homicide-at-family-dollar-store

brother is commenting under article. RM about why no vid of her leaving

Thanks for the link. This Video #1 on the new page is pretty comprehensive in their interview of her father. Lots of information contained here and also brings up the possibility of it being a gang related crime and having something to do with someone from her past..... Hmmmm

I'm going to go stalk some FB pages.

~

RM, her brother has a fb.

He is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssed.

I hope he joins us here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads