Found Deceased MI - Brynn Bills, 17, staying with friends, Alpena, 3 Aug 2021 *Abby Hill also fnd deceased* *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not cool. Hoping this young woman contacts someone.

Alleged boyfriend has at least 3 FB accounts...on one of them he says that people threatened him, he very much cares and loves her and has nothing to do with her disappearance. I noticed too that he has thrown away posts from his FB sites. Prediction is he will block off everything soon and to be fair I would do the same.

What a *advertiser censored*-show on FB.

Last edited:
Darn I don't have FB, but I trust you.

Like Bit said it's going on too long.

I don't do social media, either, but I can see the photos of Brynn and that she works at Hollister. I looked for all of the Hollister locations in Michigan, and there isn't a store anywhere near Alpena. When and where did she work for Hollister? Has Brynn always lived in Michigan? Alpena? Where is her family? She was reportedly living with friends in Alpena. On Twitter, Brynn mentions going to Florida. Does she have relatives there? Maybe she was headed to Florida when she went missing.

I don't do social media, either, but I can see the photos of Brynn and that she works at Hollister. I looked for all of the Hollister locations in Michigan, and there isn't a store anywhere near Alpena. When and where did she work for Hollister? Has Brynn always lived in Michigan? Alpena? Where is her family? She was reportedly living with friends in Alpena. On Twitter, Brynn mentions going to Florida. Does she have relatives there? Maybe she was headed to Florida when she went missing.

She went to high-school in Mio, Michigan. Played basketball.

From there I put in Brynn's whole name with Mio. Two motels popped up where her friend put missing posts.

Contact information is a woman with different last name. Gentleman I would believe is Brynn's dad.

Sorry unable to link, and not sure what I can post.

She may not actually work at Hollister. My younger cousin used to post stuff like that - that he worked at various designers and never actually did. I think its common among young people.

That being said, she seems to have some angst going on per her FB posts. And why was she stating with friends?

She may not actually work at Hollister. My younger cousin used to post stuff like that - that he worked at various designers and never actually did. I think its common among young people.

That being said, she seems to have some angst going on per her FB posts. And why was she stating with friends?

That's unfortunate :( I can't imagine my granddaughters, niece, or nephew posting that they worked at places if it's not true. 'm getting the impression that Brynn has led a troubled life.

Sifted though FB yesterday and I have a pretty good impression on who is who, but we are not allowed to post any of it here, because we can't sleuth others then the missing person. It's safe to say her mother is from Mio, using her maiden name and according to info she still does live there. She doesn't have Facebook or it's closed? Her father has Facebook and lives not very far from Alpena. He is posting/has posters up for his missing daughter. Then there is a lady (Best Friend, I believe) advocating for Brynn, who seems to have at least contact with Brynn's dad. Also some others (FB friends?) on FB have Brynn's missing poster up.

I looks like the above people don't really have factual information from around the time she went missing, nor the circumstances.

About the guy who moved August 3th, her missing date.....hmmmm....pure speculation and I don't want go there. He posted a few times on Brynn's FB page, but seems to have no bad intentions IMO.

Waiting for an official publication by LE about this missing case...NamUs entrance? I don't know the policy/law in Michigan about missing person's. She is 18. Is she considered an adult there, who has the right to get of the grid as she chooses? Would that mean LE has no reason to think there is foul play at stake or an endangered missing situation.....?

Last edited:
That's unfortunate :( I can't imagine my granddaughters, niece, or nephew posting that they worked at places if it's not true. 'm getting the impression that Brynn has led a troubled life.

You don't wanna know how many of my FB friends studies at a university and I'm 100 % sure they didn't. Is it ok...not really, do I mind....not really. I know.

Sad thing is that this kind of info might get into an official missing person's report...

Like in the case of Ruthie Kindness. WA - WA - Ruthie Fawn Kindness, 20, Parkland, 7 Feb 2011

She most certainly didn't went to university in CA. Wasn't a freshman at all. Now FB doing their tricks..she graduated according to the her site......algorithm doing the job.

...Waiting for an official publication by LE about this missing case...NamUs entrance? I don't know the policy/law in Michigan about missing person's. She is 18. Is she considered an adult there, who has the right to get of the grid as she chooses? Would that mean LE has no reason to think there is foul play at stake or an endangered missing situation.....?

<respectfully snipped> I'm pretty sure that an 18-year-old is considered an adult in Michigan and can do as they please. If there's no indication of foul play, LE is probably not going to get involved. JMO

There seems to be some movement in publicity about her case, but not much additional info about the circumstances.

MSP Alpena Post Seeking Public's Help in Finding Missing Woman - 9 & 10 News

https://www.fox17online.com/news/local-news/michigan/police-searching-for-missing-alpena-teen

@MSPNorthernMI
@mspnorthernmi

14 u

The MSP Alpena Post, along with the Alpena PD are investigating a missing person complaint. 18-year-old Brynn Nicole Bills. Bills was last seen the beginning of August in the Alpena area. Bills has not been seen nor heard from since then.

Police searching for missing teen from Alpena

$1K for info on whereabouts of 18 year-old Brynn Bills of Alpena – True North Radio Network

Police are offering a $1,000 reward for information that assists in finding an 18 year-old Alpena woman who was last seen in the Alpena area in early August.

However, police have not released information
about Bills disappearance.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Brynn Nicole Bills is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-422-JAIL. Information will remain confidential and callers may remain anonymous.

Mmmpf, not liking this. What a cute young woman. Nothing known about when/who-with, etc.
Thanks for the thread, Guy. Following and hoping for the best, but very worried about her.

About Alpena, MI, which looks to be on the shore ofThunder Bay on Lake Huron:
------------------------
Alpena is the only city in and county seat of Alpena County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 10,483 at the 2010 census. After Traverse City, it is the second most populated city in the Northern Michigan region. The city is surrounded by Alpena Township, but the two are administered autonomously. Wikipedia
Alpena is a beautiful town and area. I grew up visiting my grandparents and other family there several times each year.

@Spartygirl , know anything that hasn't turned up here?

TY!
Hello !!
I have not heard any updates, however my daughter just took kiddos Up north for a week long vacation, they are traveling around to different areas, so I told her while she was near that area, to ask the locals in the area.
I will check with her later today to see if she heard anything.

I am a resident of Alpena and have been reading several Facebook conversations regarding Brynn's disappearance. I am unclear whether I can post links to those conversations due to Websluthes' rules and policy. Maybe someone can clarify what constitutes a "suspect", does "suspect" differ from "person of interest" and does "suspect" mean that the individual must be announced as such by law enforcement? In addition, I have a great deal of apprehension posting these sites do to Facebook posts that I have seen by obviously fake profiles or from people from out of the area accusing individuals of involvement without basis and contrary to normal rational and by me causing more attention to these posts my increase such nonsense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back