GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! I have done this in the past. I sent money to Billie Dunn and got a letter back, and I contacted Shawn's Uncle Matt via Facebook. Both seemed to appreciate my making contact. I won't do that again (and I NEVER said I was associated with WS when I did that).

I think it is contact associated with WS. Mentioning WS....
still catching up.

I think either burned OR buried. If you look at the words, it is easy to see how someone could have misread it. I do not know (or wish to know) which.

Flurry of emotions now. Extreme sadness for the poor innocent child, raging anger at the freakshow coward bf, and why, oh why didn't mommy listen to Carnel.....

What do these women see in guys like featherface? ugh

I hate to say this but I'm wondering if AB's confidence is do to that he knows where CC is and search crews and volenteers have "walked over it"or just over looked it. Mabey the house or really close to it.Just a thought. There is just too many possibilities with no real clear timeline. A detailed press confrence is overdue!

Just reading back through the thread and wow, vinetec, youreally pegged AB with this post, I think.

Flurry of emotions now. Extreme sadness for the poor innocent child, raging anger at the freakshow coward bf, and why, oh why didn't mommy listen to Carnel.....

What do these women see in guys like featherface? ugh

I had to go back and find a pic of him to see what you guys were talking about. Yikes.

All I am able to post right now is how sad I feel for this bright and beautiful little boy...and how much despair I feel that another heartbreaking end to a child's life could have been prevented.

Did some LE ever stop the search at the house to look elsewhere-if they did- I am wondering what took them back there today.Did they say-lets start fresh at the house with the dogs or did they get a tip to look under the porch

IMO burning flesh and hair have a very distinct smell. My step-father died in a house fire and all the neighbors could smell that, even though the house was engulfed.

So, so sad. I was so hoping it would not end this way. Praying for the family. How heartbroken they must be. Even if the mom is initially at fault for leaving her little boy with the b/f, the blame lies solely on him. She will live with her guilty feelings for the rest of her life, so piling more guilt on top of her grief is just something I can't bring myself to do right now.

Did some LE ever stop the search at the house to look elsewhere-if they did- I am wondering what took them back there today.Did they say-lets start fresh at the house with the dogs or did they get a tip to look under the porch

In reading the media twitters, it sounded like two MSP cars and the forensic van arrived at the house. The cadaver dog was let out, then the police tape was out up and everyone was asked to leave the area.

IMO, Bennett finally confessed.

I am devastated by the news. I'm afraid to find out the details. Poor Carnel, RIP. My condolences to his mother, family and friends.

In reading the media twitters, it sounded like two MSP cars and the forensic van arrived at the house. The cadaver dog was let out, then the police tape was out up and everyone was asked to leave the area.

IMO, Bennett finally confessed.

Ok, let me see if I understand this correctly. Tribal police and the FBI were involved but nothing happened until state police became involved?

I'm waiting for more news to come out.

I'm glad Carnel was found. I wasn't sure he was going to be.

A note to single moms who choose to date. If your boyfriend or lover leaves bruises on your children, that is a clear sign it is time to dump the sorry 's arse. PLEASE, do NOT allow your children to be alone with men who are leaving bruises on their little bodies!

Those bruises on Carnel's behind were a clear sign AB was losing it with the responsibility of caring for a young child. Damn him to hell! Has he been arrested yet?

I hope Anthony isn't arrested until the relatives find him first.

What does he deserve? Nice comfy prison? Screw that. Burn him under a porch.

That feather on the cheek will always equal child killer for AB. ALWAYS. :furious:

I bet AB buried him under the porch thinking when the heat died down he'd move him later.

Still looking for more news, sort out the rumors from facts. And wondering when an arrest will be made.

Ok, let me see if I understand this correctly. Tribal police and the FBI were involved but nothing happened until state police became involved?

I'm waiting for more news to come out.

I'm glad Carnel was found. I wasn't sure he was going to be.

A note to single moms who choose to date. If your boyfriend or lover leaves bruises on your children, that is a clear sign it is time to dump the sorry 's arse. PLEASE, do NOT allow your children to be alone with men who are leaving bruises on their little bodies!

Those bruises on Carnel's behind were a clear sign AB was losing it with the responsibility of caring for a young child. Damn him to hell! Has he been arrested yet?

Look back at the pics Cubby. I only see MSP and their forensic trailer, but I could be wrong. Thinking maybe the MSP crime lab was used. They got some results back (think that was blood on the bathroom carpet Jaimee mentioned), questioned Bennett again and he confessed. Told them where little Carnel was.
icon9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member