GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI .... since Killen reported that they were asked to not post the modified sketch, I asked a mod to delete them and it has been done.

I guess I see the sketched pic differently. I though it shows more of a pointed or longer chin area than square. As for the facial hair, My personal feeling is that it is a few days stubble --- that seems to be quite common with many of the young people these days. Rather light or thin "soft" growth, perhaps. JMO

Even looking at the same photos or hearing the same words, we can see/hear different things. It must be frustrating for LE to sort through this sort of stuff.

apologies, Kilen. I misread your screen name as having two L's

But we do not know how accurate the sketch is, compared to the actual person. Some are quite accurate, others not even close. It is kind of doubtful to me that a casual witness would take note of every facial detail, i.e chin type, cheekbones, etc, more so with facial hair as a distraction. But...jmo.

Chelsea Bruck still remains missing even with the intensive efforts of TES over the last few days.
An apparent wig was reported earilier seen at the side of the road.(I think all of us should stop and pick up clues they tend to go missing.)
I hope the search center can continue to operate until Chelsea is found.

Chelsea Bruck still remains missing even with the intensive efforts of TES over the last few days.
An apparent wig was reported earilier seen at the side of the road.(I think all of us should stop and pick up clues they tend to go missing.)
I hope the search center can continue to operate until Chelsea is found.

i read about the wig on the side of the road sighting. Was that in MSM at all? Or just FB and here? TIA

But we do not know how accurate the sketch is, compared to the actual person. Some are quite accurate, others not even close. It is kind of doubtful to me that a casual witness would take note of every facial detail, i.e chin type, cheekbones, etc, more so with facial hair as a distraction. But...jmo.

Yes, but then you have the case of the marauding 'teddy bear' predator sitting in jail in VA, who was last seen with Hannah Graham, with a sketch out and recognizable for years. Yet people stayed doubtful, precisely because they knew him and couldn't believe he'd do anything like that. This guy in the sketch is just a POI, glasses or not, not a suspect. So, he'd have no reason not to come in and help, unless he knows something that would put him in danger if he shared it. If something innocent happened to Chelsea Bruck, wouldn't he have come in to help, wouldn't there be a sign of her? That's what is making the person in the sketch suspect, not stepping up. People may know who he is, people may think they know somebody who looks like the sketch, who also could have been there, maybe. The hard part, I imagine is even if they know the person they have in mind looks like the sketch, and that he had the opportunity to be at the party, they still might not want to believe it could be him. What does it take to change something like that?

Still, you're completely right, a second confirmation, that the guy in the sketch actually exists, that he wasn't masked besides hair and glasses, that somebody else saw him, as Chelsea Bruck may have seen him, according to the witness, as they walked away together, would be good. By 2:30 am there would have been fewer people there. If people leaving around then could remember where they were parked at the time, what the cars around them looked like, that may help. Only a portion of people could have possibly been around the parking lot area at the time, not all whatever hundreds attended would be traversing there around that time. It's that particular area, at the time, that may hold some clues.

If the POI in the sketch exists, and he wasn't recognized among the crowd, then he may have been costumed all night, gone back to his car to leave his costume, prepare, then lurk around the parking area, only to be seen by one person so far. If he struck up a conversation by the parking area that may have led to something else, whatever happened he does not seem to have returned to the party. A few other people saw Chelsea Bruck before she walked away to disappear from sight. They didn't report the POI around her, from what information is available, so most likely, this POI, may only have been recognizable, out of costume, and speaking to her around the parking area. If he was concerned about being recognized by more people, thus being just in glasses and sweat shirt may have had a purpose if he hadn't left for home already. Either way, this POI may have walked towards the cars in a costume, then walked back to the parking area around that time without a costume, but not back into the crowd because he wanted to avoid being recognized. If he wanted to avoid being recognized, then maybe he had been there before at other concerts, maybe even the June one.

i read about the wig on the side of the road sighting. Was that in MSM at all? Or just FB and here? TIA
Just here for me. I read it was no longer there later,this was very upsetting. The wind can blow things very far from their original location.

I never saw anything about the wig being found on our facebook page, I very vaguely recall seeing it mentioned somewhere else I don't remember if it was on the sheriff's facebook page as a comment or maybe a comment on a news article that someone may have seen a wig while driving by but wasn't sure and it wasn't there later so they were wondering if the cops picked it up. As far as I know the wig has never been recovered.

I never saw anything about the wig being found on our facebook page, I very vaguely recall seeing it mentioned somewhere else I don't remember if it was on the sheriff's facebook page as a comment or maybe a comment on a news article that someone may have seen a wig while driving by but wasn't sure and it wasn't there later so they were wondering if the cops picked it up. As far as I know the wig has never been recovered.

Do you have a timeline yet of who last saw her when that may be posted somewhere already, without names of course, or is the one given at the PC it?

Good morning everyone. Sending good thoughts filled with hope for Chelsea and her family.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 483
Do you (anyone reading this) think she isn't with us anymore? I hope someone here thinks that she's still alive. I need that hope.

Do you (anyone reading this) think she isn't with us anymore? I hope someone here thinks that she's still alive. I need that hope.

I have to believe she is alive! Nothing has been found that points to an attack, no body reported anywhere that matches (at least nothing in news). I certainly hope LE gets such reports even from other states and has sent the missing report to all other states.

I am not sure if there will be searches during the week.
The family posted on FB that they would like to have larger searches on the weekends and during the week will work on things like media, billboards, posters, etc. They will be at the center from noon to dark, Monday thru Friday's.

Most mornings, someone has updated FB with info about the day's search. There hasn't been anything posted this morning, so there probably isn't going to be a search today. Next weekend, there are two fund-raiser restaurant events.

I don't want to lose hope that Chelsea might still be alive, but with each passing day that no one hears from her, it's difficult to stay positive. I don't think Chelsea took off with someone, but she could have been taken for nefarious purposes (trafficking). I don't know how seriously Chelsea was injured when she ran into a post, but I think that a hospital would have contacted LE and/or the family is she went to urgent care or an ER. Thoughts and prayers for Chelsea's family.

I do think she is, against the odds, I do feel she is alive, not compelled for any reason to think she is not.

I used to think that when someone was missing this long it was inevitable they were deceased. There are so many stories in the news now about kidnapping victims being held for long periods and escaping or being rescued.
Praying for a safe and healthy return.

I understand the need to hang on to hope.
Too many times, these stories end badly.

Then you have not spent much time at this forum to have read all of the missing persons that los2188 adds EVERY DAY.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali