GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWJ Radio (CBS, Detroit) is featuring an interview with Chelsea's sister, Kassandra. The interview is from sometime yesterday. Kassandra talks about the searches on Friday and Saturday, and says that they will also be searching today. The interview comes up after the national news on the hour. http://detroit.cbslocal.com/

I'm T Lee Bruck, Chelsea's sister-in-law. I'm not currently in or from Michigan and since we have a small child we don't want to unnecessarily alarm about the disappearance of her aunt we decided I should stay home and take care of stuff online. I've been watching this site, news sites, social media etc anything and everything that could potentially generate any form of insight as to what may have happened to Chelsea. My main role is I moderate the facebook page. Any time something goes missing from the facebook page it's been screencapped and most of it gets forwarded to the police (pertinent details/potential leads yes! vague psychic guesses that Chelsea could be near water/in a barn etc not so much :facepalm: ).

Last night, I asked an artist friend of mine to see if she could remove the glasses in the sketch as a lot of people had made that suggestion. She removed the glasses and went back and got rid of the hipster hair. A lot of people had suggested it and our thought was that anything that could potentially help identify the guy in the sketch who is not a suspect but a person of interest is good, the rest of the family approved it so we posted it on facebook. For a while everything was fine and then a cop said bad idea, we shouldn't have posted it at all or at least asked permission first. We did not misrepresent the sketch as something new from the police we were pretty clear on my friend edited the sketch with photoshop to give people an idea what he could look like without glasses. It has been removed pending approval from the sheriff's department, I have not heard anything back from them it was generating lots of activity and tips though so I hope they do approve it going back up.

Kilen, we are all so saddened we have not found Chelsea yet. Your family is doing EVERYTHING they cam think of to find and bring her home. I have followed the FB pages the best I can and know you are doing the best you can to not harm any investigation.

Thank you for the explanation. Even more, thank you for taking time to share with us here at WS. We care and want Chelsea home. :hug:

Kilen, thank you for posting here. It is clear how much Chelsea's family loves her and I hope she will be found soon. We have some brilliant members here, please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist.

Kilen, thank you for joining us and posting.
Chelsea's family has been amazing through this and it is clear how much she is loved.
IMO the sketch editing was a great idea. I hope LE approves it.
I am in the FB group and have been sharing Chelsea's info. I hope she comes home safe and soon.

:welcome:

Great work, whomever took off the glasses. Thank you! Best I could do, below.
View attachment 63136View attachment 63137

~*~

The search for Chelsea Bruck continues
Posted by Abby Bryson Nov 7, '14 9:25 EST
Reporting by Steven Jackson updated Nov 8, '14 11:08 pm
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27331009/the-search-for-chelsea-bruck-continues

Now the Ohio chapter of the Texas Equusearch has stepped in to help with the search.

“The biggest thing is we don't have a direction of which to go so really we're at a disadvantage,” said David Radar from Texas Equusearch.

TY! I ask early on, on page 7, for someone to do this!!! IMO this should have been done immediately only because it was a Halloween party.

TES can only do so much, especially if the thought is that she went away in a car. They most likely will "clear" some areas near the party and wherever LE has in mind, but they are not miracle workers. They are saying as much. They probably will be gone within several days but they do a good job of training people to keep searching after they are gone. Still, some kind of first clue seems essential. Jmo

IMO IMO I would like to post a rumor In comments to an article someone said CB was seen at a convenience store after she left the party. Did anyone else see this? I have been unable to find that comment again..

Does anyone know if this video has been seen by anyone?:

Thanks for this information. So as of 10 days ago, LE didn't have the security videos, that's a lot of footage, six sec cams, for hours. I wish it could be seen somehow, to help go through them without risking innocent people's privacy. All the eyes possible would help, especially of those people who were there that night, who need their memories jogged the most, as the answers maybe with them, and they don't even know it. This guy at some point parked, at some point left, if he had Chelsea Bruck with him, then people may have seen the two of them as the witness who gave the description for the sketch noticed them. It really helped in the Hannah Graham case that the community kept asking themselves questions. That night, the Halloween Party goers were Chelsea Bruck's community, joyous young folk, who have hopefully long lives ahead to consider. I hope looking back at this time, they remember they did everything possible to help. The exception to this community is anyone who knows where she is and is not speaking up, that person or those people are in nobody's community. They're out there looking out for themselves, alone, and onto themselves, not sharing what happened to Chelsea Bruck once she walked away toward the parking lot. Somebody knows something very important and isn't telling and many many people know things they don't even know matter. Either way, many avenues of hope left to pursue, in finding her.

Thank you again, as the footage gives a good sense of where people would have had to park their cars, but still knowing where exactly, if they had a parking area or did they just park along the roads, that would be good. Locals would know best, if this person in the sketch were planning this, where would he park and what direction would he then go in to be least seen, as there is still no sense from LE that they have any idea from security cams along the roads or witnesses which way this guy in the sketch went.

IMO IMO I would like to post a rumor In comments to an article someone said CB was seen at a convenience store after she left the party. Did anyone else see this? I have been unable to find that comment again..

Yes. I've seen it posted twice. Once about a liquor store and another about a convenience store. I believe both were posted on the FB page by different people. IMO This is what happened. Chelsea planned on returning to the party. That's why she didn't try to find her friends. JMO

Yes. I've seen it posted twice. Once about a liquor store and another about a convenience store. I believe both were posted on the FB page by different people. IMO This is what happened. Chelsea planned on returning to the party. That's why she didn't try to find her friends. JMO
Kilen you should forward this on to the search center. The convenience store video could have a much clearer picture of the missing people{PI and HP} if still in costume.

That makes sense. I don't see her walking off for a ride with a stranger without touching base. Nothing she about her previous actions of staying in touch with friends as they moved around would indicate that she would leave without calling off the ride she had requested. Could have been a rouse from the guy in the sketch, like 'got my phone in the car' or 'have to plug it in. you can text your friend. if she hasn't left yet, i'll take you home.' or anything really. But all the myriad appearances of Chelsea Bruck from the June video was always around people, at the center of the party, so I also don't see her going off alone with a stranger, in that sense as well. She was on familiar ground, comfortable enough to stay late, get past bumping her head, so she knew how to look out for herself, until the last time she was seen.

As goldenbear suggests, here's where you can email them tips

http://findchelseabruck.com/contact/

but I would call to give them heads up as well, to followup. Hope it helps and thank you!

I thought her friends had left and that is why her phone was not available?

I thought her friends had left and that is why her phone was not available?

Yes. She borrowed a number of phones to stay in touch with her friends throughout the night. Including, if I understand the timeline correctly, the one she used to ask her friend to return and get her. When the friend did come back and look for her, at around 3 am ish, it was about the same time she was seen walking to the "parking area" with the guy in the sketch. That was when she was last seen, according to LE. If the convenience store siting is true, then that would give them a direction to go in. If it is just a rumor, that would mean less, but something still, depending on the source of it.

I think the most important party goers to reach would be the ones who were there btw 2 and 3 am, coming going, leaving, hanging out by the road area. Hope the security cams pan out.

The security cameras were pulled from the party store already, Chelsea was not on the video there was a blond woman but it wasn't her I believe the party store thing to be a red herring/misinformation honestly.

I wish it could be seen somehow, to help go through them without risking innocent people's privacy. All the eyes possible would help, especially of those people who were there that night, who need their memories jogged the most, as the answers maybe with them, and they don't even know it.

I think this is a brilliant idea. If we could "crowd source" this evidence review, think of what could be turned up -- if only the assurance that it's not helpful (at least we would to have to wonder, and the video not showing anything could be a different kind of evidence in itself.)

I'm sure there are a lot of reasons not to allow non-LE people to look at things like this, but if you think about it like trying to save someone rather than save a possible future conviction, I think it puts the benefits into sharper relief.

The security cameras were pulled from the party store already, Chelsea was not on the video there was a blond woman but it wasn't her I believe the party store thing to be a red herring/misinformation honestly.

If they had had footage of her anywhere in a car outside the party, or a witness who may have seen her either leave or in the parking area, then they'd have a better idea of what direction to go. But it seems like they don't, so either she may have never left, but she was nowhere to be found in the search around the party area.

So, the person in the sketch who left with her towards the parking area may have had it timed and planned to not be seen by anyone again, besides that one eyewitness so far, after leaving with her. She never called anyone again. She never asked to borrow another phone. She never appeared in anyone else's pictures from after that witness saw her. Her friend looked for her when she came to give Chelsea Bruck a ride. Others looked for her too at the time to help her friend. Chelsea Bruck would have made sure she was found by them, from what I can tell about how she acted in the June video, the reports of her contacts with friends that night. If she had a camera, her costume jug, some knick knack she may have picked up at the party that's in her hand in the picture from the party, her wig, and herself, they have all disappeared.

Yes. She borrowed a number of phones to stay in touch with her friends throughout the night. Including, if I understand the timeline correctly, the one she used to ask her friend to return and get her. When the friend did come back and look for her, at around 3 am ish, it was about the same time she was seen walking to the "parking area" with the guy in the sketch. That was when she was last seen, according to LE. If the convenience store siting is true, then that would give them a direction to go in. If it is just a rumor, that would mean less, but something still, depending on the source of it.

I think the most important party goers to reach would be the ones who were there btw 2 and 3 am, coming going, leaving, hanging out by the road area. Hope the security cams pan out.

HG, you have said this severl times but I have never seen that she called specifically to ask for a ride. Could you give me a link to something that confirms that? thanks

If I remember correctly, the security videos taken at the party were focused on the band, not the guests. That could be why there has been no further info on them. I am pretty sure LE has copies, though not absolutely positive. Just trying to remember what I have read from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member