GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the nose and head scrapes stopped bleeding fairly soon after she bumped into the post @ 1 am. No one mentioned seeing her bleeding at 3 am. Just a guess on my part, but had it been me and the injuries stopped bleeding I would not seek medical help. Stick some ice on it, perhaps, a napkin or cloth and continue partying. That is if I was a 20- something at a party.

I don't have the feeling she disappeared due to these superficial injuries.

And this is all just a wild guess on my part. JMO

The family has asked an artist friend to redraw the sketch to remove the glasses and hair. This new image is juxtaposed against the older "official" sketch on the HFCB FB page - I would have posted it but its only avail on the FB site and I didn't know if that was allowed (sorry)

Another ref to FB - on the FB of the Monroe County Sheriff someone had posted that he thought he observed a wig on the side of the road and asked if the Dept had retrieved it because later in the day the wig was gone - wierd!

The glasses and facial hair probably distracted from the witness from noticing much more, Imo, even if real. There was no real reason to examine this guy, right, someone just happened to see him walking with Chelsea? The fact that no one has come forward to identify himself as being this man is quite compelling and probably a very bad sign for Chelsea, Imo.

We all have our theories of what has happened to Chelsea. My theory is he was not a hardened criminal abductor. What ever happened to her caused him to panic and not man up and call someone to help him resolve the situation. If he was from Ohio he could have taken her there with him.
If my theory is correct he does not have a police record. He could be one of her customers she knew from the restaurant about 100 of the customers were at the party. (I saw that somewhere please dont ask for a link).

Please do NOT post pictures of random people. We don't want innocent people spread through out our pages.

Thanks,

Salem

Apologies. Will ask the mods prior to posting individual's pictures in the future.

We all have our theories of what has happened to Chelsea. My theory is he was not a hardened criminal abductor. What ever happened to her caused him to panic and not man up and call someone to help him resolve the situation. If he was from Ohio he could have taken her there with him.
If my theory is correct he does not have a police record. He could be one of her customers she knew from the restaurant about 100 of the customers were at the party. (I saw that somewhere please dont ask for a link).

Someone should provide a link or we should consider this to be made up or a rumor. I don't want it becoming part of the "canon" with no source.

I really doubt Chelsea just up and died, unless she was drunk to the point of alcohol poisoning, or truly had a major internal brain injury. If she left with someone and no one has come forward, it seems far more sinister than that to me. And if he worked with her, shouldn't someone have figured out who he was by now?

If I understand correctly, having come late to the case, the warmhearted Chelsea Bruck kept in touch with friends throughout the night, and they with her. She asked one for a ride, who did indeed return to get her. This friend looked for her, after the 3 am-ish time Chelsea Bruck was reported to have walked to the parking area with the male in the sketch. Forgive me if this is repetitious for those who have been following the search to find Chelsea Bruck. You may already know answers.

If she had been most recently in touch for a ride, then why didn't call again to say she had one? If she intended to walk towards the parking area for a ride, throughout the night she borrowed cell phones to touch base with her group of friends, then if she had a ride, why wouldn't she not call/text them to say as much? Maybe she felt she didn't need to? Could she have trusted this person? Could she have been told by him his phone was out of battery and he would plug it in the car?

LIVE interview with mother of missing woman, Chelsea Bruck
McKenzie Kuehlnlein reports from this morning
http://www.13abc.com/clip/10828578/live-interview-with-mother-of-missing-woman-chelsea-bruck

The amazingly gracious and strong, Mrs. Leannda Bruck, Chelsea's mom speaks of her unwavering hope. And she has the singular focus and will to make sure to let people know that the searches will be fed through mid-week, through what seems like unwavering community support, and that they need water bottles. The search command center is in a vacant Monroe Bank Trust branch building in Newport, and very well organized.

Volunteers search for Chelsea Bruck
Amy Montgomery reports for Action News 11:03 pm
http://www.13abc.com/Clip/10790919/volunteers-search-for-chelsea-bruck

Volunteers search for woman who went missing after Halloween party [Chelsea Bruck's amazing family, the searchers, and the command center in Newport.]
Shawn Ley reports for WDIV Nov 08 2014 06:26:47 PM EST
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...o-went-missing-after-halloween-party/29621854

"No one here is losing any hope."

Found this useful
http://interceder.net/latest_news/Chelsea-Bruck

Great info! Thank you. Where on the HFCB FB page is the sketch without the glasses.

Did anybody actually see Chelsea get into this guy's car?

Apparently not. The only thing I've been able to find was that they were headed to the parking lot, according to a witness who was selling stuff at the party, one of the few sober people there, according to LE, so credible, it would seem.

This is what I don't get, if she is already heading to the parking lot, why hasn't she called her friend to call off the ride she's asked for earlier and may have been expecting?

From what has been reported about her actions that night, they are full of making choices to stay in touch with friends as they moved around. So why would she decide to leave the party with a stranger nobody knows or can identify from the hundreds who were there - and not call her friend to call the requested for a ride off?

Why hasn't there been any cam footage of her in a car going past places with cameras if she left there of her own will?

FindHG - there was one younger male in the hometown but, if you broaden the scope to a 15-20 mile radius around "the party" there is an uncomfortable amount of offenders (I have one three blocks over) when I looked through City of Monroe, Newport etc. there are younger males 20 - 30 but nothing jumped out at me and I'm sure that is one of the first avenues taken by detectives.

I looked for a while, seemed like quite a few recent arrests of young men who could look like the sketch in Michigan, so hard to tell. I hope they have the witness who saw them walk away to the parking lot together go through the mugshots of white males of 18 - 30 with recent arrest that may have involved sexual assualt, stalking or the like. It isn't an infinite number.

Here is the pic of the sketch without the glasses.I found it and a very different look now
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=384272838407751&set=p.384272838407751&type=1&theater

Great work, whomever took off the glasses. Thank you! Best I could do, below.
Screenshot 2014-11-09 at 4.35.19 AM.png

~*~

The search for Chelsea Bruck continues
Posted by Abby Bryson Nov 7, '14 9:25 EST
Reporting by Steven Jackson updated Nov 8, '14 11:08 pm
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27331009/the-search-for-chelsea-bruck-continues

Now the Ohio chapter of the Texas Equusearch has stepped in to help with the search.

“The biggest thing is we don't have a direction of which to go so really we're at a disadvantage,” said David Radar from Texas Equusearch.

I really doubt Chelsea just up and died, unless she was drunk to the point of alcohol poisoning, or truly had a major internal brain injury. If she left with someone and no one has come forward, it seems far more sinister than that to me. And if he worked with her, shouldn't someone have figured out who he was by now?

If the guy worked with Chelsea at Olga's, people would surely know who he is by now. If Chelsea "knows" the young man from "work", it could be that he's a regular customer at Olga's and not an employee, so it's not likely that folks know readily who he is.

Quote from above:"This is what I don't get, if she is already heading to the parking lot, why hasn't she called her friend to call off the ride she's asked for earlier and may have been expecting?"

Chelsea didn't have her cell phone during the party. It was left with her purse in the friend's car that was driven to the party. Someone she was with could have called, I suppose, but no one has indicated that they heard from Chelsea.

Quote from above:"This is what I don't get, if she is already heading to the parking lot, why hasn't she called her friend to call off the ride she's asked for earlier and may have been expecting?"

Chelsea didn't have her cell phone during the party. It was left with her purse in the friend's car that was driven to the party. Someone she was with could have called, I suppose, but no one has indicated that they heard from Chelsea.

I don't recall Chelsea ever called asking for a ride home. She called/texted throughout the night with other people's phones; was told to call "if she needed a ride" by at least two friends. After she sent a friend to get her phone (and CB wasn't found to pass it to) I don't recall that she ever called specifically asking for a ride.

CB may or may not have known the person she took a ride from (if she rode off with someone). Could have been a casual acquaintance, someone she saw at other parties and said minimal comments to so she felt she "knew him/her". If she mentioned she needed a ride home and this person offered, she may have willingly accepted. For some reason I don't believe she would go with someone she did not know at all.

JMO

Apparently not. The only thing I've been able to find was that they were headed to the parking lot, according to a witness who was selling stuff at the party, one of the few sober people there, according to LE, so credible, it would seem.

This is what I don't get, if she is already heading to the parking lot, why hasn't she called her friend to call off the ride she's asked for earlier and may have been expecting?

From what has been reported about her actions that night, they are full of making choices to stay in touch with friends as they moved around. So why would she decide to leave the party with a stranger nobody knows or can identify from the hundreds who were there - and not call her friend to call the requested for a ride off?

Why hasn't there been any cam footage of her in a car going past places with cameras if she left there of her own will?

Thank you for your great posts.
BBM
I just don't think she planned on leaving with this person for the night.
Maybe took a walk or went to get something from his car. JMO.

Thoughts and prayers for the searchers as they continue to look for Chelsea. I hope something turns up within the next couple of days as it is going to turn very cold by mid-week, and there might also be some serious snowfall. Folks will be less likely to volunteer for searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans